tama-go/v6 tamatown NEEDS UPDATE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MametchiBoyz

Reaction score
hello all, do u think sometimes when once u log on to tamatown and u started to feel bored?

have u ever thought that it needs more and more fun?

do u think it needs more update?

did u think that more features or stuff should be added into tamatown?

well,if u do so , y dont u all help me to send a message to bandai america regarding tamatown updates (particularly tama-go/v6's tamatown, the whole town was small and the games were boring ) and features added into tamatown so we can enjoy tamatown more instead of sending messages/waiting for new tamagotchis to come out.Perhaps u all may know that more tamafans were drifting away cuz tamagotchis are getting boring and u know exactly WHY?????!!! THE ANSWER IS TAMAGOTCHI'S GETTING BORING AND BANDAI USA ISN'T MAKING ANYMORE UPDATES ON TAMAGOTCHI.COM :( so as u can see, u all know there is NO WAY we can let tamagotchi down!! if tamatown wil be fun, then we wont think of tamagotchis boring! example like Littlest pet shop , their updates are on going , non stop and they have more features than we do!!Besides ,the reason we kept waiting for new tamagotchis bcuz our tamagotchis are BORING, we wait for new tamagotchis hoping they're more fun than now, but if tamatown was really fun, we probably will not complain / beg bandai to make more tamagotchis.TAMATOWN NEEDS TO IMPROVE!! GO BANDAI USA!! U CAN DO IT!!! ANYWAYS , now u know u have read this topic, now,HELP YOURSELF, HELP ME,HELP EVRY TAMAFANS , SEND A MESSAGE TO BANDAI USA TO HELP IMPROVE TAMATOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TY FOR READING!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
They won't take suggestions for what to add to Tamatown. It's not likely that they'll ever add anything again, unless the next Tamagotchi uses the same website.

There's not really much else which they can add, so although Tamatown does get boring there's not much which can help that.

They won't take suggestions for what to add to Tamatown. It's not likely that they'll ever add anything again, unless the next Tamagotchi uses the same website.

There's not really much else which they can add, so although Tamatown does get boring there's not much which can help that.
but remember the time when Bandai adds a violetchi village into tamatown?

I think that they should combine every tamatown into one big tamatown for every tama,so we can all meet each other on tamatown with different tamas

I'm sorry, but I really think they are going to pay no attention to us. As previously mentioned, they do not take suggestions. I don't think they are going to be updating it, just like they never update any of the other versions. I wish they would, but it's not likely.

I think that they should combine every tamatown into one big tamatown for every tama,so we can all meet each other on tamatown with different tamas
I'm sorry, but I really think they are going to pay no attention to us. As previously mentioned, they do not take suggestions. I don't think they are going to be updating it, just like they never update any of the other versions. I wish they would, but it's not likely.
nice idea ringotchi but i tthink like tinkalila said, they definitely are not going to pay attention on us :'( OUR HOPES ARE LOST ON TAMAGOTCHI

Maybe we could get them to make more tamas in more places so that more people know what they are. and btw, nothing is impossible. they'll take suggestions if we do it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back