ID L - How to Get the Toddler You Want

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Now, you may know that the toddler your baby will evolve into is completely random. But people often want to get certain toddlers to get certain characters. For example, somebody might want Uwasatchi but she only evolves from Himeonetchi, and Himeonetchi only evolves from Rorutchi.

So how exactly CAN you get a particular toddler? Simple - About one hour after your baby Tamagotchi hatches, it will evolve. So, when it is nearly time for your Tama to evolve, have a pen or something ready... When it evolves, look at the screen. If it's not the toddler you want, quickly use the pen to reset the iD L and then select "download". Your Tamagotchi will be a baby again. Now wait about twenty minutes, and the baby might evolve into a different toddler!

And just a reminder, you have to press the reset button BEFORE your Tamagotchi is finished evolving. A good time to do this is when it shows the Tamagotchi getting Gotchi Points as a reward for evolving.

Good luck!

~ EMF :newmametchi:

this is one to remember for when i get my id l, which will be next month because this month all my tama money has gone :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back