Is this a good multipet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LernenBoy

Reaction score
I don't actually mind it being a fake Dinkie Dino, because I already have a real one, but I would love to relive my childhood. I had an Octo-Pets 8 in 1 virtual pet when I was young, it had a clear green casing, and I can't find it anywhere.. so I want to buy something similar to that one, I heard it has the gyaoppi chip.

https://www.ebay.com/...=item27c71c7e3c This is what I had, my only problem with this one is the price. I'm not the type who would give 50$ so easily for something I really need, and in Hungary, virtual pets usually don't worth that much.

So I'm considering to buy the one in my first post, or if anybody could offer me an Octo-Pet/Gyaoppi-type multipet for under 50$, I would appreciate that! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
My opinion, don't do it! I got one, and it's really crappy. Characters and all the functions are boring and it is just really not worth it. It's not even close to Dinkie Dino. I see, that you had earlier that gyaoppi-style pet, octopets. I have that one too and they are perfectly different. Octopets is lovely and great pet, but they are really rare these days and hard to find. The pet you are looking for is nothing like gyaoppi. :(

My opinion, don't do it! I got one, and it's really crappy. Characters and all the functions are boring and it is just really not worth it. It's not even close to Dinkie Dino. I see, that you had earlier that gyaoppi-style pet, octopets. I have that one too and they are perfectly different. Octopets is lovely and great pet, but they are really rare these days and hard to find. The pet you are looking for is nothing like gyaoppi. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back