e-TamaGo Website

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Reaction score
Um, I am on the e-Tamago website, and i'm seeing flashing text with Mametchi in a car. does that mean Loading in Japanese? and how long does it take for it to load?

Ok, now there's two buttons.....It has this japanese text that I can't understand......the first one is in red, the second one is in blue.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I think e-TamaGo is for the Entama, UraTama, Keitai, etc. If I'm not mistaken, Japan didn't have Tama Go's released.

The blinking picture of Mametchi driving a blue race car appears when you are navigating between pages. The Japanese lettering on this screen means "please wait a moment".

The picture of Mametchi, Memetchi, and Kuchipatchi stuck in space between Earth and the Tamagotchi home planet occurs when there is a load error. There are two buttons above the Earth. The red button means "retry". The blue button means "stop". If you press stop, you will be taken back to the first page (before the login screen).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back