Serious and Mature...Random Tama Rants.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Uh...I made this topic because I sometimes want to (seriously and maturely, that's why it's in this section) make a five-paragraph-long post about anything to do with Tamas. Does anyone else feel the same? This is the ultimate topic for people who are boredly browsing TamaTalk! :) Or people who are really angry/sad/happy about something Tama related...

Note: If you are a mod and want to move this to What's On Your Mind, please edit the post to take out the bit in brackets about why it's in Seriously Tamagotchi. Also remove this note if it is moved. Thanks!

If anyone on TamaTalk is bored or wants to make a topic to rant / discuss something about tamas that annoys them / makes them happy / sad, surely they should be able to create their own thread to discuss it instead of having to use this one? I'm sorry, but you've not actually posted anything about tamas that makes you angry / sad / happy so I don't really see the point of creating this topic.

Obviously if someone has something mature or sensible they wish to discuss about tamagotchis then they can use this Seriously Tamagotchi sub forum to create their own thread.

I hope you understand why this topic is being closed ;)

*closed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back