A cute interesting feature?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuschiii

Reaction score
Ok, so I was fiddling around with my Tamagotchi V3 earlier tonight. Shugo the Mizutamatchi was playing with a robot toy I bought him from the shop (it was on sale, how could I resist?) and I left him to watch TV.

I came back to turn off his light before he went to sleep...and this happened.

tumblr_m4h1w0CIlv1qc4aa3o1_500.png

His little robot is sitting in the corner whilst he is still asleep!

I have not seen this happen with any of my Tamagotchi's before. Never.

I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else?

Even though I thought it was a bit odd, it still is VERY cute! ^_^

At least I know that he likes what I buy... :wub:

P.S - I hope everyone likes my cupcake pyjama design. ><" Forgot about that.

Nope, never happened to me before. Maybe it likes it so much! I had a V3, I can't really remember.

I thought that too, maybe he liked it so much he took it to bed with him. :lol:

Earlier I gave him a doll (the lion toy) and he pulled a sad face. I have a photo of it too, I've never seen that happen before either.

Granted, I haven't played with my Tamagotchi in a very long time. There is probably still a lot I haven't seen yet. :p

Lol yeah. He's so proud of you. The pulling a face thing is common, it happens on mostly all the Tamagotchi's. For example, if you gave a boy...a mirror, which i did on my music star. He was like "That's a girls toy!"

I have a v3, maybe I'll try that! So cute. ♥ The boys like the robot but hate the lion doll, and the girls like the lion doll but hate the robot.

I know I've seen some other pictures of the V3 sleeping with dolls (Like Hello Kitty or another doll, but I can't remember which), but I've never seen the robot. That's adorable!

Great find :)

I've had that happen. It's a cute animation basically. The Tamagotchi takes it to bed with it, even though it's not actually sleeping with it.

The V3 characters will go to sleep with their gender-specific toy in the corner. Boy with robot, girl with doll. I don't remember if they stop doing this as they become an adult, but it is very cute. :]

Just checked on Shugo when he went to bed. He turned into a Piroriroritchi this morning (first time I've had that character, it's kind of weird looking). He, yet again, went to sleep with his stuffed toy.

Unfortunately didn't take a photo this time. Strange to think that a teenager form still takes his toy to bed. Still pretty cute though. :p Hopefully I'll wake up tomorrow and be early enough to snapshot him with his stuffed toy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back