Are you on NeoPets?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Hello, I recently joined NeoPets as mametchi_star and I was wondering if anyone on TamaTalk is there. I would like to have a NP friend that I am friends with on TT! What's your NeoPet username?

My main account is Brittershnee but I haven't been on in a few months because I keep getting stressed out at how disorganized all my pets are lol

I'll probably be back on Neopets soon though :p

Kaitcat - my main! :D

I go on daily for misc things.

I use to be a Neo addict, but left Neopets for Subeta. You guys should check it out If those kind of sites interest you. It is where I spend all my time online at. XD

Ahh, Neopets were my childhood. Or just the more-internet-part-of the childhood. I used to be a neo addict too, but now they... aren't the same anymore. And I lost my first account.

My new one is equius_zahhak20. I don't use it much. I left it for subeta too, but not even there I am that much active...

Subeta is better because everything is easier there and not everything demands cash for you. And has more features and better art!

I love neopets! My username is jezz_goes_miaow156

feel free to add me!

I just got back into neopets so here is my username: moiraskye_3

i'm dividethesky if anyone wants a new neofriend ! :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm kiru_vorhagge (and no this is not my real name but I wish It was)

Last edited by a moderator:
I lost my first account, it was filled with krawks. But now I've got a couple more accounts I've been playing since 2001 also. My main account is probably chombylovex3 but r41nb0wnss is a close second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back