In The Purple Snoflake V3 House.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kuschiii

Reaction score
Uhh, hi there. My name is Michaela and this is the first time I have actually attempted to write up a Tamagotchi Log. I don't really know where to start. So I shall start with my reactivation of my Tamagotchi V3, since I have sadly lost my V4.

First Generation - Evie (The Hashizoutchi)

After longing to begin raising Tamagotchi's again, I came home from Uni two weeks ago and hunted down my V3. I managed to find a spare battery and placed it into my V3, only to realise that the 'Download' button appeared. I thought, just for fun, I would download whatever character I had raised - because, let's face it, it was just the beginning of the weekend.

Aaaaand up popped little Evie! Evie, by that stage, was a toddler. I cannot remember which character she was, but she eventually evolved into a Hashizoutchi. Evie put up with a lot in her short little life. She put up with me getting over a cold, my flatmate looking after her because I accidentally left her at home when I had a full day of Uni, and she even put up with me having a whinge about moving apartments. On the plus side, the day that she had her baby, she got to see me be a lead character in a play that I had to do for an assessment, I guess that was a highlight.

Evie left her little girl behind at the age of 11 years old.

Second Generation - Amaya (The Robotchi)

I had a lot of difficulties in actually naming this little thing. I never really put much thought into naming Tamagotchi's, but this seemed different. I don't know why. But anyway.

I cannot remember, for the life of me, what her evolutions were. She was quite a confusing Tamagotchi character to have, as most of her evolutions rendered her looking like a boy! ><"

Amaya endured a lot of my complaints about the Mathematics subject I am doing. She was spoiled by my boyfriend at some point, because he wanted to play the games, managed to get to TamaTown for a bit of a spree, and even visited her Mum in TamaTown (awww).

I even caught her doing this:

tumblr_m4axz71kZC1qc4aa3o1_500.png

Calling out to the Home Planet, telling them that I am a terrible parent. ><" Or maybe she just got excited about something, I'm not sure. Probably signalling "No more Maths, I am sick of hearing about it!"

Anyway. Amaya, only three days ago, had a baby boy. My boyfriend named him Shugo, and it kind of stuck. So here's a gorgeous photo of the two of them together, having Mother/Son time.

tumblr_m4cjuwLmtA1qc4aa3o1_500.png

Third Generation - Shugo (Currently a Piroriroritchi)

Shugo was a nice little surprise - I wasn't expecting Amaya to give birth to a bouncing little guy, but hey! I'll roll with it. So far, Shugo hasn't been the best cared for. I had to go back to my apartment and clean it out, because I had a final inspection, and move back home for a few weeks before moving again. So, sadly, he got ignored a bit. I forgot about the pause feature, and I am now kicking myself for it. But anyway.

Shugo has had a bit of a rough ride. But in saying that, he is an interesting little fellow. He loves playing games. He is pretty quiet when I study. He has mastered playing with his blocks really well - and has lasted an hour car trip without dying/getting sick/angry. He also dug a hole with a shovel the other day, but got chased away by a snake. I think this may have disturbed him for life.

I also gave him a doll from the store. He HATED it! But I kept giving it to him, the reaction was hilarious. ^^ I stopped being a horrible parent after that, and decided to give him a toy robot. I raised this in the "What Happened To My Tamagotchi?" forum - but he has slept with his little robot ever since. ^^

tumblr_m4h1w0CIlv1qc4aa3o1_500.png

He has since evolved, and still sleeps with his toy. Little tough guy I have. ^^

Anyway, a long first post. Hopefully I stick to this. I also have a Tumblr, you can access it through my profile - most of my initial Tamagotchi pictures end up on it first.

:D

Shugo the Piroriroritchi (2 Years Old)

Well, I managed to capture a photo of little Shugo in bed last night. As promised, I will post it. :)

IMG_9593.jpg

Still my little guy!

Anyway, Shugo had a pretty good day. I woke up late this morning, but it's study week...I have an excuse, I've lost sleep because of my stupid sleep patterns.

This morning I let Shugo play with his little set of blocks. He is quite a pro at building things, and he seems quite proud of himself once he has constructed something. He then had a little dance on his Boom Box, he seemed to enjoy that. He even went fishing, and actually caught a fish! Not bad for a first try at fishing, if I did that in real life I would probably catch nothing.

I spent most of today studying, but on the plus side, I haven't got much left to revise (hopefully) so I should be fine!

I've noticed that Shugo rapidly loses happiness hearts. I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced this with a Piroriroritchi, but I feel like he needs more attention than other characters I have raised. He also had a great need to be disciplined and praised today as well - I think I may have counted 3 or 4 instances? Whatever the case, his Training bar is now completely full, which is a good thing. I didn't think we would be able to fill that, so I am quite happy.

I don't really have much else to update about. Caught Shugo having a bath tonight, so I will leave you all with this. (Sorry about the quality of the photo, a little bit too dark)

IMG_3969.jpg

Shugo - Kuchipatchi 4 years old (v3)

Apologies everyone for not updating this blog. On Monday I had my Mathematics exam - it was easy, but hard at the same time. I really don't know at the moment whether I passed or not, but I am hoping that I did! I had my V3 Tamagotchi on pause once I was in the exam, but I didn't take it off pause until the next day (I had to drive an hour home, so I couldn't care for Shugo much).

On Tuesday, Shugo magically turned into a Kuchipatchi (hopefully I spelled that correctly). I wasn't too fussed on him being a Kuchipatchi though, I have a soft spot for that character actually - it was one of the first characters I ever got. ^^ Shugo spent the day watching me study (poor guy) but he learned a lot of things about disabilities and how to teach children with disabilities. He found it pretty interesting, even smiling for a little bit whilst I was studying.

On Wednesday morning, I had my exam for Inclusion/Disability, and I left Shugo on pause for the whole day. Unfortunately I had to leave Shugo in pause mode for a few days, after my exams I left to travel to my boyfriend's house. I spent three days with him :) we have been looking forward to it for two weeks. I don't know when I will see him next, because I am teaching in another town for four weeks, which I am excited about.

And now, Shugo's cute photo reel, just for your entertainment.

IMG_2133.jpg

Just chilling out, brushing my teeth before bed.

IMG_2134.jpg

Still attached to his little robot toy. ><"

IMG_2143.jpg

I'm so happy about study! Woooooooo! -_-

What happened next?

So, last week, I had a frantic search for my V4 Tamagotchi Connection - but my search was fruitless. It's gone. It could be packed away safely, it could have fallen out of a box whilst I was moving, I may even have left it at Uni. So, I had a go at eBay and I won two V4 Tamagotchi. I was thrilled, and eagerly awaited my new little pride and joys. I plan on giving my boyfriend one, because it's just dang cute, and he has expressed a small interest in having one.

One of them is a dark blue design with planets, and the other has a little rainbow design on white. The paint job on both of them is a little worn, and the blue one has damage to the chain. I was a little alarmed at the marks on the rainbow one, but realised that they were just marks that could be rubbed off. The first thing I checked for was the Bandai print on the back (which both had) and then the battery test. The planet one was fine, but the rainbow one was a little delayed and made some weird sounds. Eventually got it working. :)

IMG_2159.jpg

In this photo you can see how the paint job was a little worn, but they both work perfectly, even if they are a little worse for wear.

I decided that I couldn't wait any longer, and I fired up the rainbow coloured V4. Managed to hatch a little boy - and since I am hopeless with names - asked my boyfriend for a name. So, I welcomed little Tomo into my life. Tomo then turned into a Mohitamatchi, got a bag from the...thing (this is how good I am with Tamagotchi)... and went to sleep. ><" Tough life for this little man.

IMG_2163.jpg

Tomo having fun receiving something off this lady. ><"

I am no longer running my V3 at the moment. I don't have the patience to raise two at a time, I would rather focus on one Tamagotchi.

And that's it for the day. Sorry about the length between posts.

Tomo - 5 years old, Minotchi (As of 11/6/2012)

I am sorry about the lack of updates to my blog. Seeing that I have a moment in between planning lessons, the lovely long weekend, and feeling a bit more relaxed - I've decided to update this.

Tomo is going well. I have taken a fair few pictures, but because my internet is almost maxed out, I have decided to only upload two pictures of Tomo's growth pattern.

Tomo graduated from Pre-School and ended up getting the Turtle looking teacher. I was hoping to get a Mame family character, but I ended up getting Young Kuchipatchi! D: I don't really know how that happened, but I think it might have been the luck of the draw. Anyway. I mainly worked on getting Tomo's intelligence points up and buying a hell of a lot of things for him to play with - an umbrella, cell phone, remote control helicopter, a ball. ^^ Yay! He had a lot of fun with his new toys. Unfortunately I had to put Tomo on pause for most of the week because I was teaching classes.

IMG_8658.jpg

Tomo enjoying a little bath. ^^ Clean little man!

After been on pause for most of the week, Tomo evolved into a Minotchi - which was what I was hoping for. ^^ He's very cute! I haven't had a Minotchi before.

Tomo didn't have a very good day yesterday though. First of all, another Tamagotchi kept sending him mystery presents which either contained Jack in the Boxes (which frightened Tomo) or pieces of poo. A robber showed up and stole some of his money. He was sent a snake in the mail. It just wasn't his day. Even today he is receiving snakes in the mail and I don't know why this keeps happening. It's upsetting him. I bought him a corn dog to snack on to make himself feel better (I don't endorse emotional eating, but this is a new low for little Tomo). The only good thing to happen to him today is the fact that he got paid from work - 1400 Gotchi points! :eek: He loved that. He is currently working at the TV station, either fixing machines or a news reader (He is quite attractive!).

IMG_8312.jpg

Tomo in his current form. ^^

My Boyfriend

When I bought my V4 on eBay, I received two Tamagotchi - so I decided to give one to my boyfriend. I gave it to him when I went to visit him this weekend, and he ended up having a girl called Savi. She's quite the cutie, and I will admit, I am a little jealous with what character he got - young Mimitchi! Argh! >< So here she is:

IMG_2625.jpg

Isn't Savi such a cutie!? :D

Anyway, that's all I have to report today. Sorry about the lack of updates, will see how I go with my workload this week.

Latest posts

Back