NO COMMENTS

In The Purple Snoflake V3 House.

tamagotchi log

• Please log in to reply

kuschiii

• kuschiii user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 May 2012 - 07:57 AM ( #1 )

Uhh, hi there. My name is Michaela and this is the first time I have actually attempted to write up a Tamagotchi Log. I don't really know where to start. So I shall start with my reactivation of my Tamagotchi V3, since I have sadly lost my V4.

First Generation - Evie (The Hashizoutchi)
After longing to begin raising Tamagotchi's again, I came home from Uni two weeks ago and hunted down my V3. I managed to find a spare battery and placed it into my V3, only to realise that the 'Download' button appeared. I thought, just for fun, I would download whatever character I had raised - because, let's face it, it was just the beginning of the weekend.

Aaaaand up popped little Evie! Evie, by that stage, was a toddler. I cannot remember which character she was, but she eventually evolved into a Hashizoutchi. Evie put up with a lot in her short little life. She put up with me getting over a cold, my flatmate looking after her because I accidentally left her at home when I had a full day of Uni, and she even put up with me having a whinge about moving apartments. On the plus side, the day that she had her baby, she got to see me be a lead character in a play that I had to do for an assessment, I guess that was a highlight.

Evie left her little girl behind at the age of 11 years old.

Second Generation - Amaya (The Robotchi)
I had a lot of difficulties in actually naming this little thing. I never really put much thought into naming Tamagotchi's, but this seemed different. I don't know why. But anyway.

I cannot remember, for the life of me, what her evolutions were. She was quite a confusing Tamagotchi character to have, as most of her evolutions rendered her looking like a boy! ><"

Amaya endured a lot of my complaints about the Mathematics subject I am doing. She was spoiled by my boyfriend at some point, because he wanted to play the games, managed to get to TamaTown for a bit of a spree, and even visited her Mum in TamaTown (awww).

I even caught her doing this:
Posted Image

Calling out to the Home Planet, telling them that I am a terrible parent. ><" Or maybe she just got excited about something, I'm not sure. Probably signalling "No more Maths, I am sick of hearing about it!"

Anyway. Amaya, only three days ago, had a baby boy. My boyfriend named him Shugo, and it kind of stuck. So here's a gorgeous photo of the two of them together, having Mother/Son time.
Posted Image

Third Generation - Shugo (Currently a Piroriroritchi)
Shugo was a nice little surprise - I wasn't expecting Amaya to give birth to a bouncing little guy, but hey! I'll roll with it. So far, Shugo hasn't been the best cared for. I had to go back to my apartment and clean it out, because I had a final inspection, and move back home for a few weeks before moving again. So, sadly, he got ignored a bit. I forgot about the pause feature, and I am now kicking myself for it. But anyway.

Shugo has had a bit of a rough ride. But in saying that, he is an interesting little fellow. He loves playing games. He is pretty quiet when I study. He has mastered playing with his blocks really well - and has lasted an hour car trip without dying/getting sick/angry. He also dug a hole with a shovel the other day, but got chased away by a snake. I think this may have disturbed him for life.

I also gave him a doll from the store. He HATED it! But I kept giving it to him, the reaction was hilarious. ^^ I stopped being a horrible parent after that, and decided to give him a toy robot. I raised this in the "What Happened To My Tamagotchi?" forum - but he has slept with his little robot ever since. ^^

Posted Image

He has since evolved, and still sleeps with his toy. Little tough guy I have. ^^

Anyway, a long first post. Hopefully I stick to this. I also have a Tumblr, you can access it through my profile - most of my initial Tamagotchi pictures end up on it first.

:D
  • Aliciavz88 likes this

Replies

Views

Started

24 May 2012

Last Post

10 Jun 2012

kuschiii

• kuschiii user photo

Posted 25 May 2012 - 04:25 AM ( #2 )

Shugo the Piroriroritchi (2 Years Old)

Well, I managed to capture a photo of little Shugo in bed last night. As promised, I will post it. :)
Posted Image

Still my little guy!
Anyway, Shugo had a pretty good day. I woke up late this morning, but it's study week...I have an excuse, I've lost sleep because of my stupid sleep patterns.

This morning I let Shugo play with his little set of blocks. He is quite a pro at building things, and he seems quite proud of himself once he has constructed something. He then had a little dance on his Boom Box, he seemed to enjoy that. He even went fishing, and actually caught a fish! Not bad for a first try at fishing, if I did that in real life I would probably catch nothing.

I spent most of today studying, but on the plus side, I haven't got much left to revise (hopefully) so I should be fine!

I've noticed that Shugo rapidly loses happiness hearts. I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced this with a Piroriroritchi, but I feel like he needs more attention than other characters I have raised. He also had a great need to be disciplined and praised today as well - I think I may have counted 3 or 4 instances? Whatever the case, his Training bar is now completely full, which is a good thing. I didn't think we would be able to fill that, so I am quite happy.

I don't really have much else to update about. Caught Shugo having a bath tonight, so I will leave you all with this. (Sorry about the quality of the photo, a little bit too dark)
Posted Image

kuschiii

• kuschiii user photo

Posted 01 June 2012 - 05:27 AM ( #3 )

Shugo - Kuchipatchi 4 years old (v3)

Apologies everyone for not updating this blog. On Monday I had my Mathematics exam - it was easy, but hard at the same time. I really don't know at the moment whether I passed or not, but I am hoping that I did! I had my V3 Tamagotchi on pause once I was in the exam, but I didn't take it off pause until the next day (I had to drive an hour home, so I couldn't care for Shugo much).

On Tuesday, Shugo magically turned into a Kuchipatchi (hopefully I spelled that correctly). I wasn't too fussed on him being a Kuchipatchi though, I have a soft spot for that character actually - it was one of the first characters I ever got. ^^ Shugo spent the day watching me study (poor guy) but he learned a lot of things about disabilities and how to teach children with disabilities. He found it pretty interesting, even smiling for a little bit whilst I was studying.

On Wednesday morning, I had my exam for Inclusion/Disability, and I left Shugo on pause for the whole day. Unfortunately I had to leave Shugo in pause mode for a few days, after my exams I left to travel to my boyfriend's house. I spent three days with him :) we have been looking forward to it for two weeks. I don't know when I will see him next, because I am teaching in another town for four weeks, which I am excited about.

And now, Shugo's cute photo reel, just for your entertainment.

Posted Image
Just chilling out, brushing my teeth before bed.

Posted Image
Still attached to his little robot toy. ><"

Posted Image
I'm so happy about study! Woooooooo! -_-

What happened next?
So, last week, I had a frantic search for my V4 Tamagotchi Connection - but my search was fruitless. It's gone. It could be packed away safely, it could have fallen out of a box whilst I was moving, I may even have left it at Uni. So, I had a go at eBay and I won two V4 Tamagotchi. I was thrilled, and eagerly awaited my new little pride and joys. I plan on giving my boyfriend one, because it's just dang cute, and he has expressed a small interest in having one.

One of them is a dark blue design with planets, and the other has a little rainbow design on white. The paint job on both of them is a little worn, and the blue one has damage to the chain. I was a little alarmed at the marks on the rainbow one, but realised that they were just marks that could be rubbed off. The first thing I checked for was the Bandai print on the back (which both had) and then the battery test. The planet one was fine, but the rainbow one was a little delayed and made some weird sounds. Eventually got it working. :)

Posted Image
In this photo you can see how the paint job was a little worn, but they both work perfectly, even if they are a little worse for wear.

I decided that I couldn't wait any longer, and I fired up the rainbow coloured V4. Managed to hatch a little boy - and since I am hopeless with names - asked my boyfriend for a name. So, I welcomed little Tomo into my life. Tomo then turned into a Mohitamatchi, got a bag from the...thing (this is how good I am with Tamagotchi)... and went to sleep. ><" Tough life for this little man.

Posted Image
Tomo having fun receiving something off this lady. ><"

I am no longer running my V3 at the moment. I don't have the patience to raise two at a time, I would rather focus on one Tamagotchi.

And that's it for the day. Sorry about the length between posts.

kuschiii

• kuschiii user photo

Posted 10 June 2012 - 10:58 PM ( #4 )

Tomo - 5 years old, Minotchi (As of 11/6/2012)
I am sorry about the lack of updates to my blog. Seeing that I have a moment in between planning lessons, the lovely long weekend, and feeling a bit more relaxed - I've decided to update this.

Tomo is going well. I have taken a fair few pictures, but because my internet is almost maxed out, I have decided to only upload two pictures of Tomo's growth pattern.

Tomo graduated from Pre-School and ended up getting the Turtle looking teacher. I was hoping to get a Mame family character, but I ended up getting Young Kuchipatchi! D: I don't really know how that happened, but I think it might have been the luck of the draw. Anyway. I mainly worked on getting Tomo's intelligence points up and buying a hell of a lot of things for him to play with - an umbrella, cell phone, remote control helicopter, a ball. ^^ Yay! He had a lot of fun with his new toys. Unfortunately I had to put Tomo on pause for most of the week because I was teaching classes.

Posted Image
Tomo enjoying a little bath. ^^ Clean little man!

After been on pause for most of the week, Tomo evolved into a Minotchi - which was what I was hoping for. ^^ He's very cute! I haven't had a Minotchi before.

Tomo didn't have a very good day yesterday though. First of all, another Tamagotchi kept sending him mystery presents which either contained Jack in the Boxes (which frightened Tomo) or pieces of poo. A robber showed up and stole some of his money. He was sent a snake in the mail. It just wasn't his day. Even today he is receiving snakes in the mail and I don't know why this keeps happening. It's upsetting him. I bought him a corn dog to snack on to make himself feel better (I don't endorse emotional eating, but this is a new low for little Tomo). The only good thing to happen to him today is the fact that he got paid from work - 1400 Gotchi points! :o He loved that. He is currently working at the TV station, either fixing machines or a news reader (He is quite attractive!).

Posted Image
Tomo in his current form. ^^

My Boyfriend
When I bought my V4 on eBay, I received two Tamagotchi - so I decided to give one to my boyfriend. I gave it to him when I went to visit him this weekend, and he ended up having a girl called Savi. She's quite the cutie, and I will admit, I am a little jealous with what character he got - young Mimitchi! Argh! >< So here she is:

Posted Image
Isn't Savi such a cutie!? :D

Anyway, that's all I have to report today. Sorry about the lack of updates, will see how I go with my workload this week.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no comments, tamagotchi, log