My Kikitchi on the Tama-Go Won't Marry! Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jenjen182

Reaction score
Hello!

Can anyone help me??? My tamagotchi tama-go won't marry and he is 6 years old! It's been 2 hours and he still doesn't have the "Date Place" option yet!!!! Is this a bug? How to fix it?

Please respond ASAP! Thanks!

Did you use the growth cheat?

Have you left your Tama at the "PC-login" screen for extended periods of time?

It might also just be a "slow thinker". ;) Give it a day and see what happens; If worst comes to worst you might have to reset and download your pet.

I may have left it on the "Login" screen. I will wait with it and see what happens...

Your Tama-Go will evolve if it but the age counter stops working if you leave it on the Login screen. If you did the age speed up trick, this won't get your Tama-Go to marry more quickly.

What is the age speed up trick? Thanks!
Just don't do this, it makes your character grow a lot slower. <_<

1. Set the time 1 minute before it wakes up. (Or in this case, 6:59 AM or something.)

2. When your character wakes up, the age counter should have went up by 1.

Fixed typos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just don't do this, it makes your character grow a lot slower. <_<

1. Set the time 1 minute before it wakes up. (Or in this case, 6:59 AM or something.)

2. When your character wakes up, the age counter should have went up by 1.

Fixed typos.
I won't do that; I'll just see what happens. I will update tomorrow with the news!

Sometimes my characters didn't get married until they were seven, even though the Date Place is meant to be available at age 6. Good luck, I hope your Kikitchi gets married soon! :)

Good news! My Kikitchi married a Makiko today! I guess he just wanted an extra day. Thanks everyone!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back