- - - - -

My Romance-Free Fail Poems

poetry failure

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 29 June 2012 - 03:47 AM ( #18 )

Okay, okay... Some of it seems kind of baffling, but they're still really interesting poems. Good for an 11-year-old, but they could convey more meaning. Yes, I'm sure they have messages in them... It just kind of hard to get. But maybe that's just me. :P Your latest poem is cool, but it reminds me of my "Tamagotchi Poem!" thread... :huh:

dazzilitchigirl

• dazzilitchigirl user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 01 July 2012 - 11:59 AM ( #19 )

Okay, okay... Some of it seems kind of baffling, but they're still really interesting poems. Good for an 11-year-old, but they could convey more meaning. Yes, I'm sure they have messages in them... It just kind of hard to get. But maybe that's just me. :P Your latest poem is cool, but it reminds me of my "Tamagotchi Poem!" thread... :huh:

It is just you - mine is very simple and conveys its meaning more clearly than most other poetry. I guess it's just things I feel very strongly about that maybe you don't? Most of them are about how I feel different to others my age, but I don't understand how or why.
I think we feel the same way about Tamas and TamaTalk. And I know I do use your style...but I've been writing rhyming poetry in that style for years so I doubt I managed to copy you unless I'm a time-traveller. XD

StelSolari

• stelsolari user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 July 2012 - 04:18 PM ( #20 )

Nice poems! I remember, when I was eleven, I was the worst writer in the whole world. It's nice to see people taking interest in poetry and writing at a younger age! (I started a bit later, and still I find it hard to make my poetry flow.) Keep posting!
  • SugaryGoesRAWR likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: poetry, failure