Tama ID L!☺

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

katclyde21

Reaction score
Hey Guys! So, I am getting a Tamagotchi ID L that is blue that I just bought on amazon last night. I am very anxious because it is my first color (I have previously owned a v5 and v5.5) and the website itself said that it was going to be delivered at my door in two weeks for even three but everyone that bought an ID L there commented that they got it super uper duper fast and got it in a WEEK! Im going to blog some things ( I dont know how to upload pictures though... :huh: ) so lets all hope that this doesn't FAIL!

Also, can someone help me??? IDKY but this topic was put in non tamatalk area......

Last edited by a moderator:
It depends where you ordered it from.

So, um... where did you order it from? ;)

It depends where you ordered it from.

So, um... where did you order it from? ;)
Hey Guys! So, I am getting a Tamagotchi ID L that is blue that I just bought on amazon last night.
There is a large chance that it will be shipping from Japan.

I'm from Canada, and standard shipping should take about a week or a week-and-a-half if you're from North America. It may take longer elsewhere.

You're going to love the iD L! Let us know when you receive it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Guys! So, I am getting a Tamagotchi ID L that is blue that I just bought on amazon last night. I am very anxious because it is my first color (I have previously owned a v5 and v5.5) and the website itself said that it was going to be delivered at my door in two weeks for even three but everyone that bought an ID L there commented that they got it super uper duper fast and got it in a WEEK! Im going to blog some things ( I dont know how to upload pictures though... :huh: ) so lets all hope that this doesn't FAIL!

Also, can someone help me??? IDKY but this topic was put in non tamatalk area......
Shipping took exactly two weeks for me. LOL. Like Violetchilluvr3 said, it depends on who and where you ordered it from. I would say give it three weeks, and then if it doesn't come, you should ask the seller.

Anyway, in terms of uploading, you first have to upload the picture to a site like tinypic, Photobucket, imageshack, dailybooth, etc. Then, you resize and/or crop if you wish, and copy and paste the IMG codes into your post.

Well, shipping takes 5 days for me but that's because I live in Australia, which is very close to Japan. If you live a long way from Japan, it is likely to take longer. So do not worry, it should arrive eventually.

There are also a few different types of shipping. Perhaps Amazon uses a slow shipping method (unless you get to choose a shipping method, and you chose the slowest but cheapest).

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

Haha! Thanks Binary, I didn't know how to move the topic... But, I JUST got the email claiming that the expected due date is FREAKING JULY 13 I accidently thought it was JUNE! Oh noes! So, anyone else buy a tama ID L from amazon that lives in america? Because I am crazy anxious right now. And once I do get it, I might even write a blog, if requested. ^_^

I bought off Amazon, and I'm in California. It said it would take over a month to arrive, but it got there in two weeks. Don't sweat it. ;)

Thanks! Violetchilluvr3! I got worried when I saw the date! but i ordered from Illinois so it shouldn't be too different...

It cost 80 bucks plus 25 shipping so bye-bye to my birthday money! Hmmm i might start a log but i need some examples and pointers to start out...

Just...talk abou what your iD L has been doing that day or in the past few days. Nothing elaborate or fancy. :)

I ordered my iD L from a lovely seller on eBay. It came from Japan to Canada (east of Toronto) in 3 days! About $58 Canadian + $15 shipping. Not bad at all. And it's perfect. Exactly what was described.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back