Help with Virtual Kid Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

envy_131

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I just receive my Virtual Kid today in the mail that I purchase from ebay. Unfortunately the item is not working properly even when I changed the batteries. It restart itself. The pixel and the sound is not working properly as well. I was told it is new but the screen and the back of the item has a lot of scratches!

Should I bring it to the shop for a repair or ask for my money back?

By the way, here is how the item looks like:-

https://www.ebay.com.my/itm/170825849340?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2648#ht_500wt_922

Well,It says in the description that the item has been in their store for 10 years,electronics,break eventually.

You have to keep in mind that when you buy these things, they will be at least 10 years old now. Electronics go weird after a while. First try to clean it out. There might be some stuff behind the reset button. Also be sure that the contacts are nice and clean.

Also, there is a good chance of a lot of small scratches caused by the packages. Weird but true.

Don't bother the seller please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back