Tamagotchi L.I.F.E, New from Bandai

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean by it's available only for the US?

Also I can't download it because I was planning to download it on my mom's phone (my android phone is too old for google play...)

It's not just US; I'm Canadian and I was able to get the app. I'm thinking it's more like North America.

I can only see the Around the World Apps. XD

Okaaayy... Then...

Oh. Its not on itunes yet? What insanity is that? Silly heads.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think the fact that the app isn't available on iTunes yet is Bandai's fault. Keep in mind that Apple has a more extensive app approval process than Google.

On another note, I read in an article that there will be updates to the app every two months. I'm looking forward to seeing what those will add to the gameplay. Also, confirmed color schemes for some of the characters from the promo video for the app...

-Blue (American vintage) Mametchi
-Yellow Kuchipatchi
-Red and green Masktchi

I must raise that red and green Masktchi at some point. :)

dang it's not in Australia yet! Why can't they just release it everywhere?

Anyway I would way prefer the handheld version

Hmm, not on iTunes yet? Oh, wait, it's not available in the UK, too. That sucks. I'm hoping that changes at some point.

I recognise one of the songs... one of them is a song from Tamagotchi Collection. (the ds game)

EDIT: i found another song from tamagotchi collection
Oh my! I quite like the music from Tamagotchi collection, but I was hoping the app had new songs. T_T

I might get an Android emulator to get the app, but I don't know if it's legal...I assume it is, because the Tamagotchi app is free anyway?

I've decided not to download the app...I don't support unfair companies, it makes no sense not to release it in the UK yet. Next time they need to release it internationally and as soon as possible, otherwise they lose fans (e.g. me).

They are not unfair. They just don't have enough funds to make the brand international, therefore they have no reason to make the app international either, because Tamagotchi brand in europe is non existant for a long time already.

It's not unfair, especially since Bandai JP has 'exclusive' color tamas which we all buy, the app is 'exclusive' to the U.S. (or North America, whatever) for now. I didn't want it at first, but it's better than clothes and besides, now I don't have to pay $20+ for a tamagotchi p1 :p

I'm thinking that if the app achieves considerable success here in North America, they might expand it to other territories as well. :)

I would think so. Speaking of the app, I just decided "what the hell" and changed my phone's time so the Tama operates on my schedule. Really enjoying raising the little guy proper, hoping for Mametchi or Ginjirotchi as my first adult. At some point, I'm going to aim for Maskutchi so I can raise myself a Bill.

Hi, new here.

Looking for Tamagotchi L.I.F.E discussion on the internet and stumbled upon here. I only played the original P1 many years ago so I am very inexperienced.

So I just got this on my 2nd playthrough:

859847_10151488833832597_1570737356_o.jpg

I know it can become Bill...but wasn't sure about the color schemes. I noted previously someone mentioned the color schemes of various tamagotchis....so looking for more information. :)

I know it can become Bill...but wasn't sure about the color schemes. I noted previously someone mentioned the color schemes of various tamagotchis....so looking for more information. :)
The colour schemes really interest me, it adds another level of excitement to seeing what adult character you'll get. Red masktchi looks... Really strange. The only adult I've had so far is Pink Nyorotchi.
Maybe we should look in to recording all the different colours? Like, with the production of a new growth chart?

The colour schemes really interest me, it adds another level of excitement to seeing what adult character you'll get. Red masktchi looks... Really strange. The only adult I've had so far is Pink Nyorotchi.

Maybe we should look in to recording all the different colours? Like, with the production of a new growth chart?
So Pink is the other color. I had the original color. Not sure what determines the color....

But the thing is we do not know what determines the color, and how we raise our tamas are also different, so how do we note it down specifically?

Red Masktchi looks like a strawberry in those colors... >.>

Grah. No smartphone or anything to be able to mess with this app. All the sads.

So Pink is the other color. I had the original color. Not sure what determines the color....

But the thing is we do not know what determines the color, and how we raise our tamas are also different, so how do we note it down specifically?
We'll 'record' the three colours that each Tamagotchi can be- unless of course the three colours are the same for every Tamagotchi, then it may not be necessary. Then we produce a growth chart (perhaps showing both Tamagotchi-mode and App-mode sprites) showing all three sprites for each adult... Or something along those lines. As far as I know, the colour is purely random.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back