Photo
* * * * - 9 votes

Tamagotchi L.I.F.E, New from Bandai

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Tamaloveridl15436

• tamaloveridl15436 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 June 2012 - 04:59 PM ( #221 )

hey i don't care bout the rainbow thing i'm such a girl when it comes to these things cause i love em! I really dont fit in with guys my age cause i dont like sports. im into a lot of things guys call girly but they are not girly those are the only things i find interesting no offense guys who like sports but i dont find entertainment watching sports then screaming TOUCHDOWN i really dont care bout that. And you can tell im a real tomgirl by my profile picture

Purimatchi!

• purimatchi user photo

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:39 PM ( #222 )

I didn't say that you were Girly i just didn't think that calling it rainbow was the Best of ideas.

As for TMGC LIFE I thought it would be nice if they had a better video other than a man talking about other countries that want to buy the line of products ...
  • Miss Perfect! likes this

tamagotchu

• tamagotchu user photo

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:45 PM ( #223 )

So, this so called TAMAGOTCHI L.I.F.E. is just a T-Shirt? Really? That sucks, I really had my hopes up...

Tamaloveridl15436

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:48 PM ( #224 )

ok i getcha.

Dazzilitchi

• dazzilitchi user photo

Posted 23 June 2012 - 03:35 AM ( #225 )

COOL

bowchilala

• bowchilala user photo

Posted 23 June 2012 - 04:31 AM ( #226 )

THIS IS WONDERFUL!!!!!! :D:D
Oohh.. I hope it makes it into indonesia! Is it in color?

strangeseraph

• strangeseraph user photo

Posted 23 June 2012 - 05:51 AM ( #227 )

Yikes! All the negative abuse in the forums is making my head spin.

First of all, ONE COO, AKA marketing and talk-to-the-press guy, said ages 21-29, but one of their partners in this is saying teens/tweens and Back To School ages are going to be addressed too. Here: http://www.evomgt.co...nts.php?index=2

So CHILL non-female not 21-29 year olds! There will be other stuff too! Jeeeeeeeeeeeps!
  • joshnemo, kuromametchifan123, TicTax and 3 others like this

Iceland <3

• iceland-<3 user photo

Posted 23 June 2012 - 06:37 AM ( #228 )

Hold your horses TamaTalk-ers! Wow that rhymed. :P

Before he discussed apparel and other items within the Tamagotchi L.I.F.E line, he mentioned an application. Yes, an application. Perhaps we may not be receiving a new physical egg, but as so many other people have pointed out over the past few weeks, children and teenagers are more willing to spend $2 on an app on their mobile phones/MP3 players as opposed to spending $25 for one game. Bandai have probably realised this and might be going for a more digital approach. c:

I have nothing to get an app on, except my dads phone, which I do not wish to spend two dollars on. And what about the kids who can't get an app at all??
  • TicTax likes this

Pantheratchi

• pantheratchi user photo

Posted 23 June 2012 - 12:29 PM ( #229 )

All I would like to say on the topic is: Don't judge a book by its cover (or the movie by the poster haha)...... and some TT's in this topic has gone far beyond this, since we still don't really have a clue what exact products this line would provide. So, I would say, hold all the negativity until we know precisely what is being offered - there might be some pleasant surprises :rolleyes: We have all been complaining about Tamagotchis not featuring in society anymore, and now that Bandai is trying to do something about this (with the high probability of basing these newly proposed products on THOROUGH and PROPER market-research) we shun them before we even know what it entails...... I don't know, it seems a bit rash to me...

Just my opinion, with respect to everyone who has contributed to this topic sofar. :P
  • Tamaloveridl15436 likes this

Purimatchi!

• purimatchi user photo

Posted 23 June 2012 - 06:14 PM ( #230 )

THIS IS WONDERFUL!!!!!! :D :D
Oohh.. I hope it makes it into indonesia! Is it in color?

We Don't know Yet, if there is a Tamagotchi.

-Puri-
  • Miss Perfect! likes this

Tamaloveridl15436

Posted 23 June 2012 - 08:03 PM ( #231 )

now i agree with pantheratchi

TicTax

• tictax user photo

Posted 23 June 2012 - 08:28 PM ( #232 )

Yikes! All the negative abuse in the forums is making my head spin.

First of all, ONE COO, AKA marketing and talk-to-the-press guy, said ages 21-29, but one of their partners in this is saying teens/tweens and Back To School ages are going to be addressed too. Here: http://www.evomgt.co...nts.php?index=2

So CHILL non-female not 21-29 year olds! There will be other stuff too! Jeeeeeeeeeeeps!

Look at it they said "

Accompanying the relaunch will be new i-OS apps based on the original virtual pet"

Which pretty much means theres hope for this L.I.F.E thing to be good! I mean I understand how many smart phoneless/iPod touchless people are gonna be mad at this but (I got a iPod touch not to long ago) hey its better then nothing right? (":
  • Hierarchy likes this

DJYellow22

• djyellow22 user photo

Posted 23 June 2012 - 10:46 PM ( #233 )

The one thing that bugs me about the app is that it's based on the original pet from 1997(At least most likely).. Not some kind of ID L or something? Boo.
  • TicTax likes this

Asiangotchi

• asiangotchi user photo

Posted 24 June 2012 - 01:43 AM ( #234 )

Look at it they said "

Accompanying the relaunch will be new i-OS apps based on the original virtual pet"

Which pretty much means theres hope for this L.I.F.E thing to be good! I mean I understand how many smart phoneless/iPod touchless people are gonna be mad at this but (I got a iPod touch not to long ago) hey its better then nothing right? (":

No love for Android users :/
  • Purimatchi! likes this

Tamaloveridl15436

Posted 24 June 2012 - 09:12 AM ( #235 )

The least that bandai could do is bring back the original tamagotchis so we can buy the ones we dont have.
  • Ribonitchi likes this

Ribonitchi

• ribonitchi user photo

Posted 24 June 2012 - 11:56 AM ( #236 )

The least that bandai could do is bring back the original tamagotchis so we can buy the ones we dont have.

i completely agree with you at least bring back the old tama's from vintage to the latest they'd be great and i wouldn't have a problem with this tamagotchi l.i.f.e thing
  • Tamaloveridl15436 likes this

Tamaloveridl15436

Posted 24 June 2012 - 12:31 PM ( #237 )

yeah bandai could at least have some common sense those boneheads

tamagal1

• tamagal1 user photo

Posted 24 June 2012 - 03:47 PM ( #238 )

But will it be in Australia too? If not, I'm gonna scream. :angry:

And there is NOTHING about it being a virtual pet... Just merchandise.

But as long as it's Tamagotchi...

W00T!

I hope its in Australia too cause I'm a huge fan of tama and I'd like to see a new tama in stores again. =)

riririn

• riririn user photo

Posted 24 June 2012 - 07:21 PM ( #239 )

I hope its in Australia too cause I'm a huge fan of tama and I'd like to see a new tama in stores again. =)

Their "target" is the U.S., but they did say are planning to launch it overseas. :)

Guard

• guard user photo

Posted 24 June 2012 - 10:51 PM ( #240 )

So all this Tamgotchi Life thing is is an app?! BOOOOOOOO I WAS GETTING MY HOPES UP!!!