Photo
* * * * - 9 votes

Tamagotchi L.I.F.E, New from Bandai

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Tamaloveridl15436

• tamaloveridl15436 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 June 2012 - 06:58 PM ( #261 )

nice sailor rosette i see you got promoted to tama talk guide congrats!

joshnemo

• joshnemo user photo

Posted 26 June 2012 - 08:46 PM ( #262 )

Disappointed. That is simply over-coloured retro clothing being labelled under 'Tamagotchi'. I have no idea how the two are connected. -_-
  • Tamaloveridl15436 likes this

Tamaloveridl15436

Posted 26 June 2012 - 08:47 PM ( #263 )

i dont know either =( its like they r mocking tamagotchi

TicTax

• tictax user photo

Posted 27 June 2012 - 03:14 AM ( #264 )

out all things if they could they should make a app where you can transfer the tamas your running onto it think about it what if your running like 8 tamas put theme on that app and all you have to carry is your smart phone or iPod touch. but they probably wont do that they will probably mess it up like the tamagotchi around the world app because they are bandai america after all.

ShiningLion

• shininglion user photo

Posted 27 June 2012 - 04:18 AM ( #265 )

TicTax, they certainly won't do that. That would be too cool of them.

If 30 people "like" this comment, I will buy and wear the hot pants that the first girl in the picture has.

Also, I'm a 26 year old dude.

This is the most fun tamagotchi can be for us now.... yes I'm reduced to this... T_____T

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:40 AM ( #266 )

Posted Image

ಠ_ಠ...(no comment)

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

Those.... Are they even CLOTHES?! It looks like someone spilled some cans of paint all over some clothes. x_x I don't even see any TAMAGOTCHIS on them! If you said they were clown clothes, I'd believe it, but TAMAGOTCHI clothes? Noooooooooo. I am definitely not buying THAT. I bet the furniture will be completely Tamagotchi-less as well. Maybe just some boring lamp that's bright green with purple polka-dots or whatever.

There is a TamaLIFE article on Tamagotchi Wikia: http://tamagotchi.wi...gotchi_L.I.F.E.
This page was created by Tama-Star_Girl. I noticed it said something about an anime... Well, if it's part of the Tamagotchi L.I.F.E line, I bet it's some live-action drama show like Home and Away that got's nothing to do with Tamas - NOT an anime. x_x

This could be called the Simpsons L.I.F.E or Hot Wheels L.I.F.E and have equal relevance.

Tamaloveridl15436

Posted 27 June 2012 - 08:26 AM ( #267 )

just omg

kuromametchifan123

• kuromametchifan123 user photo

Posted 27 June 2012 - 11:00 AM ( #268 )

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

Those.... Are they even CLOTHES?! It looks like someone spilled some cans of paint all over some clothes. x_x I don't even see any TAMAGOTCHIS on them! If you said they were clown clothes, I'd believe it, but TAMAGOTCHI clothes? Noooooooooo. I am definitely not buying THAT. I bet the furniture will be completely Tamagotchi-less as well. Maybe just some boring lamp that's bright green with purple polka-dots or whatever.

There is a TamaLIFE article on Tamagotchi Wikia: http://tamagotchi.wi...gotchi_L.I.F.E.
This page was created by Tama-Star_Girl. I noticed it said something about an anime... Well, if it's part of the Tamagotchi L.I.F.E line, I bet it's some live-action drama show like Home and Away that got's nothing to do with Tamas - NOT an anime. x_x

This could be called the Simpsons L.I.F.E or Hot Wheels L.I.F.E and have equal relevance.

LOL, EMF, I was just thinking the same thing. Those "clothes" are just... crazy. They have nothing to do with Tamagotchi at all, unless they consider human traffic light bright colors and patterns "Fun" or something.

I started to think of the furniture, and pictured a neon yellow lamp with giant pink hearts all over it. Yes, 21-29 year old women totally want to walk around like this, and decorate their homes with furniture that mirrors the clothing! Yeah right.

The webisodes, I think the article said something about them being based on "Lifestyle, fashion, and trends." If they consider this fashion... imagine what they think decor is. @_@

Now if these were just bad Halloween coustumes, it would be different. :P
  • riririn likes this

Tamabaus

• tamabaus user photo

Posted 27 June 2012 - 04:32 PM ( #269 )

AWESOME!!!!!! Im getting a new room, and tamagotchi funichure wouldnt be a bad thing.

However I hope with this they will bring a new Tamagotchi virtual pet.

They barley sell any in stores anymore.

Tamabaus

• tamabaus user photo

Posted 27 June 2012 - 04:39 PM ( #270 )

Posted Image

ಠ_ಠ...(no comment)

Ok I just looked at this picture and I had a TOTALLY different thought about this whole thing.

I am starting to decline the whole "Tama room thing".

All I want is a virtual pet!!!!!!

Is that first one P!nk?

Edited by Tamabaus, 27 June 2012 - 04:41 PM.

Princess Lovelitchi

• princess-lovelitchi user photo

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:13 PM ( #271 )

Posted Image

ಠ_ಠ...(no comment)

WOAH :o
  • The Ultimate Doomer likes this

Guard

• guard user photo

Posted 27 June 2012 - 06:03 PM ( #272 )

I knew this was gonna be a failure from the start. I didn't think it would be, well, THIS though. This honestly makes my eyeballs puke. This has nothing to do with tamagotchi AT ALL. I think Bandai America is mocking us by giving us the WORST they can imagine. I wish I was Japanese. :'(

Edited by Guard, 27 June 2012 - 06:03 PM.

• The Ultimate Doomer and Tamaloveridl15436 like this

Miriam

• miriam user photo

Posted 27 June 2012 - 07:36 PM ( #273 )

*Shudders* What... Are..... Are those SUPPOSED TO BE FASHIONABLE CLOTHES? Those aren't even really Tamagotchi themed! I was hoping for Tamagotchi t-shirts, or maybe sneakers? But, this? This fashion line looks like it's meant for 7 year olds. Excited for the app, hopefully it's nothing like Tamagotchi 'Round the World. I would LOVE a new Tamagotchi version (smaller than the Tama-Go :rolleyes: ) but I won't get my hopes up. :( Guess I have to keep ordering tamas from Japan.

Tamaloveridl15436

Posted 27 June 2012 - 07:43 PM ( #274 )

i agree with you guard
i wish i was japanese too

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 27 June 2012 - 08:11 PM ( #275 )

You know... I was looking at the pictures more... They need a vintage or a connection attached to the outfits... Or fitted pockets for them. That would make them a bit better...(them being tamagotchi)
Given, I am not into short/ revealing clothes... I wont be investing unless they have some sort of tama toy attached to them... They used to add little things to some clothes years ago..... I hope they are thinking of more types of clothing... And not just for girl teens/adults... Tama purse... That might get somewhere with me though.

I see furniture comming up in dicussion again... Um... I believe they mean toddler/preschool sized furniture. Not normal sized furniture... Like what you see in ToysRUs or BabiesRUs...

Guard

• guard user photo

Posted 27 June 2012 - 08:41 PM ( #276 )

The tamagotchi furnature thing seems too, well, childish really. Does anyone have pics of them?

P.S. Why can't they just go back to good old virtual pets? :newmametchi: :) :lol:

Ribonitchi

• ribonitchi user photo

Posted 27 June 2012 - 09:11 PM ( #277 )

:o i knew this bull poop was for old ladies!!!
oh well still buying clothes lol im 15
http://tamagotchi.wi...gotchi_L.I.F.E.

Tamaloveridl15436

Posted 27 June 2012 - 09:13 PM ( #278 )

You know... I was looking at the pictures more... They need a vintage or a connection attached to the outfits... Or fitted pockets for them. That would make them a bit better...(them being tamagotchi)
Given, I am not into short/ revealing clothes... I wont be investing unless they have some sort of tama toy attached to them... They used to add little things to some clothes years ago..... I hope they are thinking of more types of clothing... And not just for girl teens/adults... Tama purse... That might get somewhere with me though.

I see furniture comming up in dicussion again... Um... I believe they mean toddler/preschool sized furniture. Not normal sized furniture... Like what you see in ToysRUs or BabiesRUs...

i agree with you rosette and i remember them attaching toys and little things to clothing too! itd be nice if they could do that. And they could at least attach a tamagotchi mini to it because its small. We dont really need anything else just a tamagotchi to keep us satisfied. Besides im a guy so i would totally buy that as a gift for someone but then if they attach a tamagotchi to them i would keep the tamagotchi myself XD and just give them the clothing.

Ribonitchi

• ribonitchi user photo

Posted 27 June 2012 - 09:36 PM ( #279 )

i feel that this is sexist towards the male audience tamagotchi isn't just for girls
i feel bad for the male audience :/ i wonder how it feels to be put in their shoes because i'd be mad too imagine me as a guy lol going into a store buying tamagotchi products because i want to add it to my collection and people would be looking at me like O.O
dudes if you have a sister make her go in their to get you some stuff (not the clothes obviously) and if you don't then you better go with your mom oorrrr if you got guts then charge in (PROPS to all the bros who can do this)
but i really hope they will make some male products D;

Tamaloveridl15436

Posted 27 June 2012 - 09:54 PM ( #280 )

ikr i feel left out its like they totally forgot about us guys