Photo
* * * * - 9 votes

Tamagotchi L.I.F.E, New from Bandai

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Peanut05

• peanut05 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 June 2012 - 11:21 PM ( #301 )

Ooh yeah Tamagotchi pajamas would be the coolest things ever! If Bandai just made clothes like that, or socks! Tama socks! Cool. Anyways, If Bandai just made small things like those and kept going with Tamas, That might actually be pretty cool. If Bandai abandoned Tamas altogether, I would NEVER forgive them.
  • Ribonitchi likes this

Ribonitchi

• ribonitchi user photo

Posted 30 June 2012 - 09:56 AM ( #302 )

agreed.i wonder when its coming out though cause i'm thinking about buying small merchandise from there and probably a shirt to keep for a collection, i was also thinking of the craziest thing ever but idk if it would work,

Tamaloveridl15436

• tamaloveridl15436 user photo

Posted 30 June 2012 - 10:04 AM ( #303 )

whats the crazy thing your talking about

Ribonitchi

• ribonitchi user photo

Posted 30 June 2012 - 01:04 PM ( #304 )

i was thinking we should do like this event thing, for u.s residents and like we can meet up with eachother at the same store and where like these name tags for example it will have our usernames name (ribonitchi of tamatalk with the tamatalk logo and everything) and yeah but i was kinda thinking this for people that live in my area in new york but i highly don't it would work it'd be cool though if we made a tamagotchi event for when tamagotchi l.i.f.e comes out and we all go to the same store its in, and since were going to be with our parents we can just wave at eachother and be all like oh thats ________ from tamatalk and stuff

and yeah lol that would be awsome if it were to happen i can make these name tags you can just print out and and tape it to your shirt or something
but idk i don't think it can happen :/
  • Peanut05 and TicTax like this

TicTax

• tictax user photo

Posted 30 June 2012 - 01:49 PM ( #305 )

i was thinking we should do like this event thing, for u.s residents and like we can meet up with eachother at the same store and where like these name tags for example it will have our usernames name (ribonitchi of tamatalk with the tamatalk logo and everything) and yeah but i was kinda thinking this for people that live in my area in new york but i highly don't it would work it'd be cool though if we made a tamagotchi event for when tamagotchi l.i.f.e comes out and we all go to the same store its in, and since were going to be with our parents we can just wave at eachother and be all like oh thats ________ from tamatalk and stuff

and yeah lol that would be awsome if it were to happen i can make these name tags you can just print out and and tape it to your shirt or something

omg like a tamatalk meet and great? I would so go but thinking about it I think I'm the only tamatalker in my city? xD
  • Purimatchi! likes this

Ribonitchi

• ribonitchi user photo

Posted 30 June 2012 - 01:55 PM ( #306 )

omg like a tamatalk meet and great? I would so go but thinking about it I think I'm the only tamatalker in my city? xD

really
i live in newyork so i was thinking of doing one in ny but idk if there is any tamatalk residents that live in ny and yeah we can do the meet and greet thing with name tags and everything when tamagotchi l.i.f.e launches

TicTax

• tictax user photo

Posted 30 June 2012 - 01:59 PM ( #307 )

really
i live in newyork so i was thinking of doing one in ny but idk if there is any tamatalk residents that live in ny and yeah we can do the meet and greet thing with name tags and everything when tamagotchi l.i.f.e launches

I live in San diego so I really don't know if people in my city are tanatalkers or not. but if this happend what store whould we do it at? like what store would sell the tamagotchi life stuff?

Ribonitchi

• ribonitchi user photo

Posted 30 June 2012 - 02:04 PM ( #308 )

I live in San diego so I really don't know if people in my city are tanatalkers or not. but if this happend what store whould we do it at? like what store would sell the tamagotchi life stuff?

idk when we find out what store its goes to which will most likely be toysrus,target,walmart etc. then we can think of a location we can all agree on.

TicTax

• tictax user photo

Posted 30 June 2012 - 04:02 PM ( #309 )

idk when we find out what store its goes to which will most likely be toysrus,target,walmart etc. then we can think of a location we can all agree on.

yeah I thought that too. but yeah if BandaI did this I would go and it would probably will be fun and the name tags I can imagine having our usernames on it our icons and the tamatalk logo.

Ribonitchi

• ribonitchi user photo

Posted 30 June 2012 - 04:27 PM ( #310 )

yeah I thought that too. but yeah if BandaI did this I would go and it would probably will be fun and the name tags I can imagine having our usernames on it our icons and the tamatalk logo.

actually i think i might really plan this but it depends on how many people are going but we'll have to pick different locations to plan this like ny and sandiego and anywhere else people want to have and even like this maybe i should start a petition before we can plan something like this but we'll have to wait before they announce the launch of it and which stores
i'll have the name tags and rules ready before time though :)

TicTax

• tictax user photo

Posted 30 June 2012 - 04:29 PM ( #311 )

actually i think i might really plan this but it depends on how many people are going but we'll have to pick different locations to plan this like ny and sandiego and anywhere else people want to have and even like this maybe i should start a petition before we can plan something like this but we'll have to wait before they announce the launch of it and which stores
i'll have the name tags and rules ready before time though :)

yeah you should start a petition or something because this idea sounds really fun

Tamaloveridl15436

Posted 30 June 2012 - 06:26 PM ( #312 )

omg ribonitchi tht is an awesome idea!! i would so go to that!!!!! I live in illinois and im suppose to go up to new york in a couple of weeks! What city in new york?

Ribonitchi

• ribonitchi user photo

Posted 30 June 2012 - 07:00 PM ( #313 )

omg ribonitchi tht is an awesome idea!! i would so go to that!!!!! I live in illinois and im suppose to go up to new york in a couple of weeks! What city in new york?

actually it isn't happening till the launch of tamagochi life
im still planning and gathering people so far i have 3 people willing to join we need at least 30-40 people but we all don't live in the place so yeah i'm just getting everything ready for it and i still need to ask alot more people

Tamaloveridl15436

Posted 30 June 2012 - 08:45 PM ( #314 )

ok keep me posted on whats gonna happen!

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 01 July 2012 - 02:22 AM ( #315 )

This is getting a little off topic, guys...

But anyway, if I remember correctly, Bandai America already made Tama socks! I saw some black ones with Kuchipatchi on them, but that was several years ago.

Tamaloveridl15436

Posted 01 July 2012 - 09:38 AM ( #316 )

o sorry lol now those socks i would totally buy because they have tamagotchis on them

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 01 July 2012 - 10:30 AM ( #317 )

I figure if the shirts have characters on them... Or atleast somewhat tama related. I'm going to turn them into bags or something simmilar.

Ya, guys... Its on topic, but do stay with the original discussion. ;)

Tamaloveridl15436

Posted 01 July 2012 - 12:24 PM ( #318 )

ok lol and that sounds cool turning the merchandise into something else useful. but i would only do that with tama characters on the items like you said

PinkHair

• pinkhair user photo

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:04 PM ( #319 )

is this going to be in the UK or is it just an American thing?

Purimatchi!

• purimatchi user photo

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:19 PM ( #320 )

is this going to be in the UK or is it just an American thing?

Right now It's For America, but it sounds like they're planning it for several Countries.

-Puri-