Photo
* * * * - 9 votes

Tamagotchi L.I.F.E, New from Bandai

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

DJYellow22

• djyellow22 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:50 PM ( #521 )

When tamagotchi FIRST came out ( p1,p2) which is who the tamagotchi l.i.f.e is targeted at are now 18+

Then I wonder why it's all babyish.. Watch the video again.. They are saying its educational.. And quite frankly, it seems like a cheap kids show.

Sync beatz is so weird with this.

ciara683

• ciara683 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:19 PM ( #522 )

18+ girls. How about us guys? :P

I never said girls. or just girls, read my full post ;)

ichiro.malfoy

• ichiromalfoy user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:47 PM ( #523 )

I never said girls. or just girls, read my full post ;)

I didn't say you said it. I said 18+ girls... based on the L.i.f.e. video episode thingy.

Edited by ichiro.malfoy, 21 November 2012 - 03:47 PM.

• booboo1 likes this

CheesyNoodleTama

• cheesynoodletama user photo

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:39 PM ( #524 )

I officially dislike Tamagotchi Life even more now after seeing the website.
First of all, the name once again. Love is fun everywhere. What genius thought of that?
Also, even though I didn't watch the video (connection is so slow it wouldn't have loaded anyway) I saw the screenshot and immediately thought: "those girls have no idea what the heck tamagotchi really is." They can't. They were probably like oh you're pretty you wanna be in a fail of a webisode and they were like OMG SURE.
Agh. Just agh. Tamagotchi isn't about fashion. It's not about the latest trend. Sure, tamagotchi was once the latest trend. But not now.
Tamagotchi is about a pet, and caring for that pet. Not about jeans.
I really considered "sharing my story", as they said. About when tamagotchi was good.

Edited by CheesyNoodleTama, 21 November 2012 - 06:42 PM.

Amat Gotchi

• amat-gotchi user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:44 PM ( #525 )

Just like the care and attention you gave your Tamagotchi...

What really freaks me out is that they're talking about Tamagotchi in the past tense. :o

ichiro.malfoy

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:45 PM ( #526 )

What really freaks me out is that they're talking about Tamagotchi in the past tense. :o

Yep... and this time, you will be the one being taken care of... by means of keeping you updated with the latest trends in fashion YAAAAAY

Amat Gotchi

• amat-gotchi user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:25 PM ( #527 )

Yep... and this time, you will be the one being taken care of... by means of keeping you updated with the latest trends in fashion YAAAAAY

Oh, at first i thought you meant I'd be taken care of by some weird Tamagotchi hospice workers or something. :P

ichiro.malfoy

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:29 PM ( #528 )

Oh, at first i thought you meant I'd be taken care of by some weird Tamagotchi hospice workers or something. :P

LOL that actually sounds much better than what L.i.f.e. offers! :P

TamaTamatchi

• tamatamatchi user photo

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:33 PM ( #529 )

Am I like the only one who thinks isn't isn't as bad as everyone thinks? I mean, sure they're making tamagotchi something it isn't but. I kinda find clothing line OKAY. Just because for once BandaiUS didn't make a tamagotchi doesn't exactly mean we turn our backs on them and go after Japan. Tamagotchi will stay be remembered as a Vpet, not a clothing shop.

Remember this isn't Toy Fair, has anyone even read what and who Sync Beatz are?

- TamaTamatchi

DJYellow22

• djyellow22 user photo

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:21 PM ( #530 )

Am I like the only one who thinks isn't isn't as bad as everyone thinks? I mean, sure they're making tamagotchi something it isn't but. I kinda find clothing line OKAY. Just because for once BandaiUS didn't make a tamagotchi doesn't exactly mean we turn our backs on them and go after Japan. Tamagotchi will stay be remembered as a Vpet, not a clothing shop.
- TamaTamatchi

Because its cheesy and really stupid. I mean, seriously, the whole video reeked of cheese. Boo. Also, it's aiming toward a age group I hate: Annoying girls who act like 'OH MY GOD I LOVE RETRO! XD XD XD XD XD LOLOL IM SUCH A NERD!!!!!1111"

Also, sync beatz is just a company that makes products for brands and stuff. I've been to their website. Kind of plain and really boring.

Midorime

• midorime user photo

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:49 PM ( #531 )

Also, it's aiming toward a age group I hate: Annoying girls who act like 'OH MY GOD I LOVE RETRO! XD XD XD XD XD LOLOL IM SUCH A NERD!!!!!1111"

I swear about 75% of the population of females is like this or some sort of airheadedness. It annoys me as well. I shall never understand the whole thing about fashion and makeup and all that. Boggles my mind. But I guess the fashion industry figures if they brand some big thing on their junk, people will buy it.

Granted that's sorta true for me and video game shirts. But come on, Mario and Zelda are cooler than the fashion they're trying to sell here.

But, business is business, they're trying to see if they can tap into a cashcow but getting a foot in the clothing industry which is almost always doing well because, well, the law states we need to wear clothes. :P

ichiro.malfoy

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:09 AM ( #532 )

I think so... unless you can prove us wrong by wearing them yourself and then showing us how good you look! :D

Yes, we quite know for a while that this isn't a toy and Sync Beatz have got nothing to do with toys --- but we're still disappointed about how they're using the Tamagotchi brand, and that's what basically the people here are ranting about.

Edited by ichiro.malfoy, 22 November 2012 - 07:10 AM.

The Ultimate Doomer

• the-ultimate-doomer user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:09 AM ( #533 )

Posted Image

...The Heck? :huh:

The L.I.F.E. site is running a "Hometown Heroes" contest, and has a section for submitting a form, as well as a "Your Tamagotchi story" section. The people at Sync Beatz are going to freak when they see all the weird submissions and complaints...wonder what they think when they have to read all that stuff.

Wacked-out webisodes. Tragic trends. Failed fashion. Ugh.

dazzilitchigirl

• dazzilitchigirl user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:17 AM ( #534 )

Posted Image

The L.I.F.E. site is running a "Hometown Heroes" contest, and has a section for submitting a form, as well as a "Your Tamagotchi story" section. The people at Sync Beatz are going to freak when they see all the weird submissions and complaints...wonder what they think when they have to read all that stuff.

They've just knocked off the Tamagotchi and put L.I.F.E. on those shirts. I don't blame BanDai at all, I blame this Sync Beatz thing. I mean, if they're supposed to be working in partnership with BanDai, the least they could do is listen to BanDai's fans and put BanDai's brand name on their products! They can't just take Tamagotchi, warp it a bit a lot and expect immediate profits. It has too many old fans for that.

Toad

• toad user photo

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:18 PM ( #535 )

here is the world premier "episode"
epic fail.

http://www.youtube.c...&v=TVc-_jkLz6A#!

Ouch.
That just stuck a knife through my chilldhood memories...
I-I'll just stick with my V4 and Music Star.

Posted Image

Yeesh. Girls aren't the only people who play Tamagotchi... Sadly, I personally don't think this'll revive the Tamagotchi franchise, but instead will do the opposite. This will kill it off.

Edited by Toad, 24 November 2012 - 06:28 PM.

Midorime

• midorime user photo

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:25 PM ( #536 )

Posted Image

Too... much.... pink.....

riririn

• riririn user photo

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:04 PM ( #537 )

Posted Image
;_; Why Bandai U.S. couldn't do this...nobody knows.
  • Purimatchi! likes this

ciara683

• ciara683 user photo

Posted 25 November 2012 - 02:11 PM ( #538 )

Emailing Bandai / tamagotchi life on their website. Maybe if they get enough complaints they'll think twice. The fans mean everything. Without us they're nothing!

email : For more information about Tamagotchi L.i.f.e. please feel free to contact us directly:Info@Tamagotchilife.com

Please allow 1-2 business days for response.

[font='Helvetica Neue', ', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif} ']I sugest everyone maybe do the same. The more complaints and suggestion the better. And remember always redrect them here so they know who the fans are ;)[/font]

Edited by ciara683, 25 November 2012 - 02:12 PM.

ichiro.malfoy

Posted 25 November 2012 - 02:24 PM ( #539 )

Emailing Bandai / tamagotchi life on their website. Maybe if they get enough complaints they'll think twice. The fans mean everything. Without us they're nothing!

email : For more information about Tamagotchi L.i.f.e. please feel free to contact us directly:Info@Tamagotchilife.com

Please allow 1-2 business days for response.

[font='Helvetica Neue', ', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif} ']I sugest everyone maybe do the same. The more complaints and suggestion the better. And remember always redrect them here so they know who the fans are ;)[/font]

I think this may be completely pointless - since Sync Beatz has got nothing to do with manufacturing toys, only lifestyle products. If you send them an email saying how much you despise the L.i.f.e. line, they'll see it as spam and you'll simply get ignored. They haven't even released the actual products yet for people to send out complaints.

If you must give feedback about how much you want toys, you should contact Bandai US and not Sync Beatz.

Edited by ichiro.malfoy, 25 November 2012 - 02:25 PM.

ciara683

• ciara683 user photo

Posted 25 November 2012 - 02:39 PM ( #540 )

pre warning their contact email doent even work yet.

Edited by ciara683, 25 November 2012 - 02:40 PM.