Photo
* * * * - 9 votes

Tamagotchi L.I.F.E, New from Bandai

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

mimitchi ^o^

• mimitchi-o user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 November 2012 - 03:18 PM ( #541 )

http://tamagotchilife.com/story/

If we all post in the stories that this has ruined tamagotchi, then MAYBE, and I mean a 1% chance, they will care.

ciara683

• ciara683 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 25 November 2012 - 03:30 PM ( #542 )

http://tamagotchilife.com/story/

If we all post in the stories that this has ruined tamagotchi, then MAYBE, and I mean a 1% chance, they will care.

The story section doesnt seem to be up and running yet. or maybe they're only getting bad reviews and storys so thats why none are posted! lol

mimitchi ^o^

• mimitchi-o user photo

Posted 25 November 2012 - 03:41 PM ( #543 )

The story section doesnt seem to be up and running yet. or maybe they're only getting bad reviews and storys so thats why none are posted! lol

Lol! My mom suggested me as the hero of the month thing! -_-

mimitchi ^o^

• mimitchi-o user photo

Posted 25 November 2012 - 03:57 PM ( #544 )

I raged on their youtube channel.. whoops. they deserve it though. :/

= Can you guys get any worse? Probably. Look what you did with tamagotchi. It went right down the drain. Not only is this now sexist, nobody cares about the clothes! The webisode sucked, they made tamagotchi look bad, and once again, WHO CARES ABOUT THE CLOTHES? Please don't ruin this more than you already have. I'm a boy, and I enjoy my tamagotchis. But this right here, can I cry now? This should be DESTROYED. I may be getting my anger out on this crap, but just, what have you done! It's like you dipped it in acid, threw it in a pit and shot it a million times! And seriously, Apps?! What the freak! We want a real virtual pet, not some crappy app you have to check on every 5 minutes on your giant phone! How annoying is that!? And you made the characters look like complete idiots! " OH DURRR HEY TAMAS WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CLOTHING??". Don't do this, just stop, go back to the V2's, and start from there. Or do you know what they are anymore? That girl doesn't deserve to have that tamagotchi.
  • kuromametchifan123 and robodog like this

Tinkalila

• tinkalila user photo

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:13 PM ( #545 )

I raged on their youtube channel.. whoops. they deserve it though. :/

= Can you guys get any worse? Probably. Look what you did with tamagotchi. It went right down the drain. Not only is this now sexist, nobody cares about the clothes! The webisode sucked, they made tamagotchi look bad, and once again, WHO CARES ABOUT THE CLOTHES? Please don't ruin this more than you already have. I'm a boy, and I enjoy my tamagotchis. But this right here, can I cry now? This should be DESTROYED. I may be getting my anger out on this crap, but just, what have you done! It's like you dipped it in acid, threw it in a pit and shot it a million times! And seriously, Apps?! What the freak! We want a real virtual pet, not some crappy app you have to check on every 5 minutes on your giant phone! How annoying is that!? And you made the characters look like complete idiots! " OH DURRR HEY TAMAS WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CLOTHING??". Don't do this, just stop, go back to the V2's, and start from there. Or do you know what they are anymore? That girl doesn't deserve to have that tamagotchi.

Well, it's not THAT bad. I'll definitely buy the clothing brand and download the app. I was just really hoping for a new vpet. (Preferably black and white) No such luck.

ciara683

• ciara683 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:09 PM ( #546 )

Posts by Tamagotchi L.I.F.E They sure seem to be hinting at a new tamagotchi!

Simon ***** This is ridiculous this has nothing to do with tamagotchi why can't Bandai US just work with Bandai Japan and release the same things as well as the tamagotchi anime! this sucks!

Tamagotchi L.i.f.e. : Simon...Rest assured you will be very happy with the release coming to the US in Spring 2013! Bandai will not let you down.

Tamagotchi L.i.f.e. : Great news! Soon we will have a sweepstakes you can participate in, where fans will have the chance to win FREE Tamagotchis! Tamagotchi L.i.f.e. has a fun year planned, and we are excited to have you as a part of it.

Edited by ciara683, 26 November 2012 - 02:11 PM.

• Kuribotchi and riririn like this

kuromametchifan123

• kuromametchifan123 user photo

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:36 PM ( #547 )

^^
If you look on Tamagotchi L.i.f.e.'s Facebook page under "Basic Info", it says their app is coming Spring 2013. I hope that's not what they're talking about with the "release coming to the US", and I hope the sweepstakes isn't just some app giveaway. -_-

othercents

• othercents user photo

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:59 PM ( #548 )

Good thing about this is that they didn't give up on Tamagotchi L.I.F.E. like they did with other Tamagotchi products in the US.
Bad thing is they didn't give up on Tamagotchi L.I.F.E. like they did with other Tamagotchi products in the US.

Bandai America is working on the Tamagotchi brand which is good news for us, but too bad they are going the wrong direction.
  • ichiro.malfoy likes this

Ribonitchi

• ribonitchi user photo

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:55 PM ( #549 )

i kinda think its obnoxious to do that i mean come on guys give it a chance they also gave us a hint that bandai is planning something:
http://tamagotchilife.com/faq/

lets all just hope for the best and not be immature about this it's already happening anyways im going to give it a shot before i can start complaining
  • ciara683, joshnemo, Kuribotchi and 1 other like this

DJYellow22

• djyellow22 user photo

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:29 PM ( #550 )

Good thing about this is that they didn't give up on Tamagotchi L.I.F.E. like they did with other Tamagotchi products in the US.
Bad thing is they didn't give up on Tamagotchi L.I.F.E. like they did with other Tamagotchi products in the US.
Bandai America is working on the Tamagotchi brand which is good news for us, but too bad they are going the wrong direction.

Pretty much this.

i kinda think its obnoxious to do that i mean come on guys give it a chance they also gave us a hint that bandai is planning something:
http://tamagotchilife.com/faq/
lets all just hope for the best and not be immature about this it's already happening anyways im going to give it a shot before i can start complaining

They are planning something, I know, but probably not something I want.

I would love if someone asked if what they are planning has to do with the tamagotchi anime..

Jhud

• jhud user photo

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:03 PM ( #551 )

I doubt if they will bring tamagotchi anime into this since there are many characters kids here don't know. If T-L.I.F.E. is directed to these nostalgic women anyway then why the hell would they dub the anime?

DJYellow22

• djyellow22 user photo

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:14 PM ( #552 )

I doubt if they will bring tamagotchi anime into this since there are many characters kids here don't know. If T-L.I.F.E. is directed to these nostalgic women anyway then why the hell would they dub the anime?

And that's why I don't like this!

Although, I'd wish for this uh... "Nostalgic" crap to be one part of tamagotchi.. And another half aimed towards children would feature new toys and maybe even a anime dub.

Kuribotchi

• kuribotchi user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:15 AM ( #553 )

Okay.

If you look on their responses to negative comments on their FaceBook page, it's very obvious they are trying to hint that a new Tamagotchi toy will be released.

Also this one the Faq:
Will there be a new Tamagotchi toy in the U.S. anytime soon?
Bandai, the company responsible for the sale of over 78 million Tamagotchis since its November 23, 1996 debut in Japan, considers Tamagotchi a core brand and priority. Bandai is planning an exciting re-launch of Tamagotchi product timed to fit in with a dynamic new strategy.

Stop bombarding them with negativity and complaints, or they might just stop the whole production and not release a new Tamagotchi due to negative feedback from members who just watched that one webisode and decided it was impossible for there to be both L.I.F.E and a new product.

^_^

LeaChaos

• leachaos user photo

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:46 AM ( #554 )

*Finally decided to check out what this whole Tamagotchi "LIFE" thing is.
Only reaction was this: ._. *facepalm*
I don't care about fashionable clothess. I do not see how that even has to do with Tamagotchi anyways..
*am dissapoint.

DJYellow22

• djyellow22 user photo

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:50 AM ( #555 )

Okay.
If you look on their responses to negative comments on their FaceBook page, it's very obvious they are trying to hint that a new Tamagotchi toy will be released.
Also this one the Faq:
Will there be a new Tamagotchi toy in the U.S. anytime soon?
Bandai, the company responsible for the sale of over 78 million Tamagotchis since its November 23, 1996 debut in Japan, considers Tamagotchi a core brand and priority. Bandai is planning an exciting re-launch of Tamagotchi product timed to fit in with a dynamic new strategy.
Stop bombarding them with negativity and complaints, or they might just stop the whole production and not release a new Tamagotchi due to negative feedback from members who just watched that one webisode and decided it was impossible for there to be both L.I.F.E and a new product.
^_^

The best case sceanario would be for BanDai to release new toys for children, while Sync Beatz uh... Does this, uh... Thing, although, if the new toys(If there even are any) are based on the vintages.. Not interested at all.

tamatown123

• tamatown123 user photo

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:49 PM ( #556 )

I'm feeling a little positive. We never know what they are planning.

Brittygotchi

• brittygotchi user photo

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:51 PM ( #557 )

I was feeling bummed about this at first but I'm starting to get my hopes up. I wonder what this app will have in store for us? I also am starting to believe in the possibilty of a new tama :D
  • tamatown123 likes this

othercents

• othercents user photo

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:27 AM ( #558 )

I believe the worst thing about the Tamagotchi L.I.F.E. video is the 2-dimensional Tamagotchi characters with the beeping sounds. Printed on T-Shirts the 2-dimensional characters are probably fine, however to add those characters to a clothing video doesn't look retro it just looks very bad. If they took the 2-dimensional characters off the T-Shirt and gave them life like an anime character that actually talked and interacted with all the scenes then the video would be better. While it doesn't fit our view of Tamagotchi it wouldn't be detrimental to the brand either. However I'm still uncertain how the person in the video is promoting a Tamagotchi lifestyle or has anything to do with Tamagotchi. An Anime series would be much better to promote the brand.

ichiro.malfoy

• ichiromalfoy user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:39 AM ( #559 )

I believe the worst thing about the Tamagotchi L.I.F.E. video is the 2-dimensional Tamagotchi characters with the beeping sounds. Printed on T-Shirts the 2-dimensional characters are probably fine, however to add those characters to a clothing video doesn't look retro it just looks very bad. If they took the 2-dimensional characters off the T-Shirt and gave them life like an anime character that actually talked and interacted with all the scenes then the video would be better. While it doesn't fit our view of Tamagotchi it wouldn't be detrimental to the brand either. However I'm still uncertain how the person in the video is promoting a Tamagotchi lifestyle or has anything to do with Tamagotchi. An Anime series would be much better to promote the brand.

I didn't like it either... it looks like it they just plastered them to be there just to be able to say that it's related to Tamagotchi even though it's light years away from it.

Midorime

• midorime user photo

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:16 AM ( #560 )

I didn't like it either... it looks like it they just plastered them to be there just to be able to say that it's related to Tamagotchi even though it's light years away from it.

I agree. It looks like it was just thrown in.

I wonder, though, if there *might* be a new Tama that maybe interacts with the app, much like the new Furbies? Sadly I don't own a tablet or smart phone, so if that's the case I cannot be a part of it. Would be worse if the Tama was 'app dependent.' It's like I'm sorry, but not everyone can afford those phones and their outrageous data plans.