Tamagotchi L.I.F.E, New from Bandai

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hierarchy

Reaction score
https://i46.tinypic.com/4vibfs.png

New logo. There are two articles saying there is a new Tamagotchi range of products coming out!

Credit goes to +Mametchi+ for finding this one:

Apparel, gifts, beauty and publishing lines to launch, branded Tamagotchi L.i.f.e.

https://www.licensing...tchis-US-return

Credit goes to Tama-Star_Girl for finding this one:

Bandai Co., Ltd. to Launch New Lifestyle Product Line Based on Tamagotchi® Brand in the U.S.

https://eon.businessw...120522006230/en

What do you guys think? Personally, I think this is a great concept from the little things they have said, however the new logo design is bit more girly then I would like it to be. It hasn't said, "A new way for girls to play!" though which is awesome! Haha. In the second article they also said, “This is the right time to expand the Tamagotchi personality and experience into the daily lifestyle of the original fan base,” I wonder what that could mean! lol, I'm quite excited now. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Why does this sound like an Tablet to me....? Or a Nintendo DS game.... I'm serious... (Maybe a Tablet App) It sounds internet/ wi-fi connected....

I'm glad it is coming back out. I hope they bring out what its rumored to be. (Color) and I am hoping... It will be affordable... for everybody.

omg this is so awesome.:DDDDD

EDIT:I am so buying it right when I see it in store I don't care if people ask me why I'm buying a "kids toy" XD

I'm a little baffled by the fact that nowhere in this article did they say they are developing or releasing a new toy. It mentions "Apparel, Domestics, Furnishings, Gifts & Novelties, Health & Beauty and Publishing in the United States." as well as "a range of digital media, including apps and Webisodes, providing a whole new level of interactivity and social media connection for Tamagotchi fans all over the world"

To me, it almost sounds like they might be focusing on phone apps, internet media, or video games. I wonder why they didn't mention any new toys being released? When I think "gifts and novelties" I think of little keychains, figures, collectible things with tamagotchis on them, but not necessarily the virtual pet units themselves. You'd think this article would somewhere state something about a new toy under development. The virtual pet toy itself IS after all the centerpiece of their entire product line!

Still, it seems really unlikely that they'd develop all this branding of clothes and decor and whatnot without releasing a new virtual pet toy to get people excited about it. I am not sure how many people would be all that thrilled about the merchandise if there wasn't a new Tamagotchi toy being released.

I like the new slogan and logo "Love is Fun Everywhere". I think it's cute and inventive, though I hope it's not overly focused on romance/dating amongst the Tamagotchi characters. Also, I don't think there is anything girly about the new logo. Is it because of the hearts and the pink text that it looks girly? The heart in the name just seems to highlight the theme of "love". I don't think that's necessarily girly. It does seem a little bit that the newer toys like tamatown are being marketed more toward girls (you find them in the girls section of Toys R Us these days) but I don't think they're doing it too heavily. I personally don't have any problem buying products slightly geared towards females. If the new logo was spattered in flowers and girl tama characters, and only shades of pink and purple, with lace, lipstick, and rhinestones lining everything, then I think I'd be a little put off by it as a guy, but seems to me the marketing this time (watermelon colors!) is pretty neutral.

Has anyone thought about contacting Bandai or Sync about whether or not a new virtual pet toy is being developed now for the US?

Oh my God,I literally cried when I saw this!

Finally! Sweet Jesus! After 2 years of me hoping there would be something new tamagotchi-wise...

BAM!

Sudden Epicness!

I just hope it's on CBBC. :eek:

xx

edit:They're bring back the old characters??? :eek:

Has anyone thought about contacting Bandai or Sync about whether or not a new virtual pet toy is being developed now for the US?
Yup, I was about to send them an email asking about this. I hope they're coming out with a new Tamagotchi too...

I just noticed something! L.I.F.E. is like the L in ID L (L stands for Life, Love, Limited, etc)! So maybe, that's a hint at an American color tama? :D

Wow! After several messages from Bandai saying that nothing is planned, A new Tamagotchi range comes out. I think that if they was to release new things, they should listen to what fans wan't.

I guess we will find out soon :)

But will it be in Australia too? If not, I'm gonna scream. :angry:

And there is NOTHING about it being a virtual pet... Just merchandise.

But as long as it's Tamagotchi...

W00T!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back