TC House 2!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neon Pegasus

Reaction score
Right behind you. Just kidding. Colorado.
On Tamachat, we decided we would bring this RP back!

This is copied and pasted from the old one:

Basically, you take all the TC regulars, plus other TamaTalkers, and stick 'em into one giant mansion

And then you watch the craziness ensue.

RULES: (READ THEM)

You do not have to be a regular chatter, anyone is fine. The reason why I put this as TC house is because I'm betting that a majority of the users joining this will be chat regulars.

Enter as yourself

I may put in more rules

Chat Memes are allowed (Yes, this means Hetalia chats will happen)

No fighting.

Or I'mma cut you

Or maybe keel u

Weeth mah knaif\

Proper grammar (Not like the sentence above)

Sentences may be as long or short as you wish

No flaming or god-modding

You may use your username, and country, age is optional. But we want gender, lolol.

FORM:

Name:

Country of origin: (don't question this)

Looks: (May post pics, if not, description)

Personality:

One word to describe yourself:

I LOVE BEING PURPLE:

Are you up to the challenge of this weird and wacky task?:

I hope you have fabulous secret powers:

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm annoying aren't I?:

Who do you want to win? NZ, France, Argentina or England?:

I LOVE YOU MAN:

Other:

Thresh will rule the world:

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Orandatchi

Country of origin: Pie Canada D:<

Looks: I'M A PINK GOLDFISH D:<

Personality: Shy, crazy, eats anything that is yummy, and is usually crazy.

One word to describe yourself: Pastaa~!

I LOVE BEING PURPLE: o3o

Are you up to the challenge of this weird and wacky task?: Yeah I am.

I hope you have fabulous secret powers: I have pie.

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm annoying aren't I?: NO I LOVE YOU

Who do you want to win? NZ, France, Argentina or England?: ENGLAND.

I LOVE YOU MAN: o3o

Other: PIE.

Thresh will rule the world: NO I WILL NOT BECOME WHEAT.

Name: Teri Williams-Lukasiewicz (obviously not my real last name xDD)

Country of origin: NEW ZEALAND!!!!!!!

Looks: https://i1133.photobu.../SAM_1222-1.jpg

Personality: I am usually quiet, but when the right people are around (you guys know who you are xD) there will definitely be laughs from me =D I am also obsessed with Hetalia xD

One word to describe yourself: Aspie xDD

I LOVE BEING PURPLE: OMGYES!!!!!

Are you up to the challenge of this weird and wacky task?: Heck yeah!

I hope you have fabulous secret powers: YEP xD But I'm not telling you, otherwise they won't be secret.

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm annoying aren't I?: No you're crazy and fun!

Who do you want to win? NZ, France, Argentina or England?: NZ DEFINITELY!!!!!

I LOVE YOU MAN: ILY TOO! But as friends xD

Other: You try to steal Canada or Poland, you die! (Possibly)

Thresh will rule the world: No. All will become one with Mother Russia ^J^

Name: Jeressa

Country of origin: (don't question this): America

Looks: (May post pics, if not, description):(I'm not good at descriptions so bear with me) Straight brown hair just below shoulders , always wearing a headband, long-ish bangs pushed to the side. Brown eyes, and I have very short fingernails.

Personality: I'm very talkative and almost never shut up, but I like making people laugh. Its hard to make me angry, and I'm very stubborn.

One word to describe yourself: Insane

I LOVE BEING PURPLE: Yay! ;D

Are you up to the challenge of this weird and wacky task?: YUSH!

I hope you have fabulous secret powers: Yup! *shoots marshmallow laser* AND I HAVE THE POWER TO EAT ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING THAT I WANT TO

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm annoying aren't I?: No

Who do you want to win? NZ, France, Argentina or England?: I'unno

I LOVE YOU MAN: IM NOT A MAN

Other: I AM THE NICEST PERSON IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!! AND I WILL KILL YOU WITH THE POWER OF ITALICS. And my room is made of chocolate.

Thresh will rule the world: No. I will

Name: Savannah

Country of origin: America

Looks:Well I have blond hair and wear glasses

Personality:very emotional,funny,nice,very sensitive,has aspergers

One word to describe yourself: emotional

I LOVE BEING PURPLE:Sure

Are you up to the challenge of this weird and wacky task?:Yes I am I fell like laughing xD

I hope you have fabulous secret powers:idk about that xD

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm annoying aren't I?:yes you are are so are the chat memes sometimes xD

Who do you want to win? NZ, France, Argentina or England?:idk I guess NZ

I LOVE YOU MAN:THANKS =)

Other:idk I hope I can say SOMTHING about tamagotchis in this xDDD.please lets use the pasta joke (loljk)

Thresh will rule the world:Idk what Thresh is

Name: ealla

Country of origin: NIYUUJIRANDOO DESSUUUDESSUUU~

Looks: https://i870.photobuc...pg?t=1337557663 yeah and she wears her highlanders jersey all the time - https://www.stirlings...ront_1000px.jpg

Personality: ealla is a kawaii desu desu girl who is learning japanese and dances the macarena. she'll approach you by screaming or insulting you or screeching something about rugby. she loves rugby. she is possessive about her husbands and will threaten you if you try to take them. her threats describe brutal, often bloody and gory, deaths. yeah. but she's awesome you should go talk to her. if she's watching rugby (she booked the rugby channel) and you interrupt her she'll punch you. and also, if you insult the team she's rooting for, she'll punch you again.

One word to describe yourself: kawaii

I LOVE BEING PURPLE: GYAH

Are you up to the challenge of this weird and wacky task?: aww yee

I hope you have fabulous secret powers: HEYYYEAHHYEAHHGDYSWUGDDYUSF

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm annoying aren't I?: wat. wat. wat. waaat. wat. wat

Who do you want to win? NZ, France, Argentina or England?: ARGENTIIIINNN- Namibia.

I LOVE YOU MAN: <3

Other: JIMMY COWAN
jimmy%20cowan_4.jpg

Thresh will rule the world: yup

Name: 'NN'

Gender: I think I'm female, but lots of people like to think I'm a male so who knows.

Country of origin: Yay obesity

Looks: https://fc00.devianta...erd-d4zjf0o.png

Personality: Super sadistic and emo probably and stuff and hates people and everyone and everything and I'm really getting lazy with my RP forms

One word to describe yourself: Sadistic, bro.

I LOVE BEING PURPLE: No

Are you up to the challenge of this weird and wacky task?: Nope

I hope you have fabulous secret powers: Does killing people count

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm annoying aren't I?: Everyone is

Who do you want to win? NZ, France, Argentina or England?: No one wins

I LOVE YOU MAN: I ain't no homo

Other: None. How boring

Thresh will rule the world: lolnope

Name: AWESOME

Country of origin: PRUSSIA. The land of awesome that still exists.

Looks: Think of the awesomest person in the world (or a female Prussia) and you get me.

Personality: cool and awesome. Possibly a wimp who's afraid of the dark...

One word to describe yourself: :D (I won't say it...nevermind, I will!) AWESOMENESS

I LOVE BEING PURPLE: that's great. I love being Awesome :D

Are you up to the challenge of this weird and wacky task?: fer sure

I hope you have fabulous secret powers: My being me makes stuff happen. For example, if I'm too awesome I may blind people, make stuff explode, or even cause gravitational failure. There is also a theory that my awesome could cure cancer.

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm annoying aren't I?: Nope. I'm sure you couldn't help wanting to know more about me :D

Who do you want to win? NZ, France, Argentina or England?: ....England

I LOVE YOU MAN: I know you do XD (who wouldn't love me)

Other: You may bow to me now.

Thresh will rule the world: Not unless I rule all of existence first.

Name: Kiki

Country of origin: (don't question this) The Oi-Country (a.k.a Australia)

Looks: (May post pics, if not, description)

Tarakotchi_2004.PNG
Personality: I LIKE TAMAGOTCHI. In other words, I am a moody loner who presses buttons and listens to beeps all day.

One word to describe yourself: Potatoes.

I LOVE BEING PURPLE: ... Yellow is better, but then I might look like the Simpsons. So yes, I LOVE BEING PURPLE!

Are you up to the challenge of this weird and wacky task?: Only if you promise to feed me bananas every day.

I hope you have fabulous secret powers: YUP. I can stare at pictures of cucumbers for hours!

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm annoying aren't I?: Not as annoying as Barney the Dinosaur

Who do you want to win? NZ, France, Argentina or England?: New Zealand because it's like Australia but with all the good bits taken out.

I LOVE YOU MAN: Really? =D No, that must be a lie.

Other: Here are all my lovely husbands:

147px-Kuromametchiforensicofficer1.png

150px-Tv1298887489679.jpg

141px-Spacey_brothers.jpg

Dreamitchi_anime.PNG

Thresh will rule the world: Yea, but HETALIA WILL RULE DA UNIVERSE!

Name: Pixie

Country of origin: In Canadia.

Looks: One thing; is definitely not a Pictonian, has eyes, has ears, has a mouth, and all those basic body parts.

Personality: Likes to say "YOU SPIN ME RIGHT 'ROUND BABY RIGHT ROUND", but is not Poland, falls off couches often, etc.

One word to describe yourself: I have no life. Wait, that was four words. Let me fix that. Ihavenolife.

I LOVE BEING PURPLE: I love to pour a bucket of purple paint on me.

Are you up to the challenge of this weird and wacky task?: I always fall over, so that's a wacky task.

I hope you have fabulous secret powers: No, I don't, but I do have the power to shove people's faces into pie.

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm annoying aren't I?: Annoying is someone that irritates you, and is irritating enough for you to trap them in a plastic tube and cover it with a curtain.

Who do you want to win? NZ, France, Argentina or England?: If it was "Who do you want to pound?", then I'd choose France.

I LOVE YOU MAN: **dies**

Other: You can play a slice of baloney in a DVD player.

Name: Emily Pls

Age: 10239748502984752094857203945872043958720394875203498021948752098750298750289470298745 decimal 5

Country of origin: pls Land

Looks: https://www.google.ca/imgres?q=Ugly+Girl&um=1&hl=en&rlz=1C1_____enCA460CA460&biw=1366&bih=667&tbm=isch&tbnid=JBDN9rM1-tahBM:&imgrefurl=https://www.nairaland.com/156448/why-it-dat-itz-d&docid=9OEZM2eobOznlM&imgurl=https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/89718_ugly-girl_jpg106b6e9ec1218f0a01b3543e053baa68&w=420&h=335&ei=YZ7CT5GsF5SA6QHf6uy5Cg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=171&vpy=179&dur=4971&hovh=200&hovw=251&tx=158&ty=125&sig=103818007665121476527&page=1&tbnh=127&tbnw=153&start=0&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:121

Personality: Emotionless, like Bella Swan, but more emotionless.

One word to describe yourself: Just shut it. I am so emotionless I can describe myself with more than one word. Not that I think I'm all that, because that would mean I have a personality, and, I DONT.

I LOVE BEING PURPLE: Good for yo. Not that I'm happy for you, because that would mean I have a personality, and, I DONT.

Are you up to the challenge of this weird and wacky task?: Why wouldn't I be? Not that I'm questionable, because that would mean I have a personality, and, I DONT.

I hope you have fabulous secret powers: I do. I can scare people and I can control people and godmod. Yay for me. WWhoop de doo! Woot... >_> Not that I'm sarcastic...

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm annoying aren't I?: Yes, yes you are. Not that I am agreeable, because that means I have personality. And I am emotionless, so I don't

Who do you want to win? NZ, France, Argentina or England?: None. Because I will. Not that I am Confident, Brave, or Conceded, because I have no gender.

I LOVE YOU MAN: I am not a man, nor am I a woman. I have no apparent gender. Not that I am argueing, because that falls into personality, and I have none.

Other: https://www.google.ca/imgres?q=Ugly+Girl&um=1&hl=en&rlz=1C1_____enCA460CA460&biw=1366&bih=667&tbm=isch&tbnid=0olUAYfVCbEJ7M:&imgrefurl=https://www.demotivationalposters.org/tags/ugly/1&docid=NJB0blk1LHg0sM&imgurl=https://www.demotivationalposters.org/image/demotivational-poster/small/1011/photographic-memory-funny-ugly-woman-demotivational-poster-1289888346.jpg&w=336&h=496&ei=YZ7CT5GsF5SA6QHf6uy5Cg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=306&vpy=199&dur=1179&hovh=273&hovw=185&tx=121&ty=132&sig=103818007665121476527&page=2&tbnh=152&tbnw=108&start=24&ndsp=28&ved=1t:429,r:8,s:24,i:191 Meet my sister.

Thresh will rule the world: No. Because Rue will.

FORM:I think it is.

Name:Matt

Gender:I am a Male I think...Let me check *runs to bathroom* "YES!! I AM A MALE*

Country of origin:United States Of America!!

Looks:Dark Hair, Dark eyes, Tall('5'9') and ,Skinny,

Personality:Awesome!(Just like Prussia), Funny, Positive, Kinda Lazy, is a Glutton with food and is not ashamed of it!, Hard working when I want to be. I think that that is it

One word to describe yourself: Awesome!

I LOVE BEING PURPLE: Not me I want to be green! or... um maybe not

Are you up to the challenge of this weird and wacky task?:I don't know... what task..... Am I up to the challenge?

I hope you have fabulous secret powers:Yes I do I am awesome, I also have the ability to make hungary, my wife, smack people with skillets.

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm annoying aren't I?: Well sorta super powers really Now I feel pressured to have some so I had to say I'm awesome which I am but you know dont need to talk about it all the time. (also my wife will be in this RP!)

Other:This is my lovely Wife <3

Hungary.387141.jpg

Yes Hungary from Hetalia do you have an issue with this!

Thresh will rule the world: Yes me and my wife will rule the world one day!

(Okay, I'mma start this off as if we've returned or something, 'K)

Teri walked into the TC house with her bag. Wow, she thought, didn't think I'd end up back here! As she walked in, she wondered if everyone who was there before would also be back. It was such fun. She walked to her room, knowing which was hers, and as she opened the door, she expected to see the old Survivor-themed stuff from before. But it was completely empty. So she put her stuff in, and went to the store-place-thing-whatever, and got a bunch of stuff to re-do her room, not Survivor-themed this time though.

Jeressa walked into the TC house, I'm glad that I'm coming back here again!" She thought. She ran into her room. To her surprise, she didn't see the familiar mess that used to be in the room, it was was empty! Someone had cleaned her junkyard of a room out. She dropped her bag on the floor and walked to the store, wondering if anyone else is returning to the TC house, when she saw Teri.

"Hi!" She called out.

Kiki (who used to be EMF) chose two rooms in the house. One was for her, and one was for her collection of Tamas. She made all her husbands take all her Tamas into the Tama-room and made them move furniture. While she bossed them about, she relaxed on the balcony, sipping lemonade and wearing sunglasses.

When her loyal husbands were finished arranging her room just how she liked it, Kiki started playing Nintendo DS games for little kids like a mindless zombie. She waited for TicTax to move into the mansion to make it more fun.

I walk into the house going "wow its been a while since I came here" as she also noticed how messy it is like the pasta drawings on the wall from a long time ago "oh wow I only entered this house once and I was in a wheel chair and I never got a room!" .as she got her own room and got everything set up like her computer and stuff ."oh look theres some of my friends from that tamachat site! hey Teri! hey Awesome!". she got everything set up in her room and now shes ready to say hi to everyone! as she waits for people to say hi to she stays in her room playing some AC WW on her DSi and listing to music on her iPod nano.

Teri was just going back to her room with all her stuff, when she heard a "Hi!" She turned around, and saw Jeressa. "OMGHAI!" she said to Jeressa "I was just wondering if anyone else was coming back! so it's not just me then!"

as she noticed that Teri was saying hi to someone. she came up to her and said "OMG HI =D!" to Teri.

Orandatchi walks in and stares at the things inside. She walks up to her room, needs a key, but has a paperclip in her pocket. She picks the lock and goes inside the room. She sets down her luggage, starts jumping on the bed, designs a wallpaper to put in her room The wallpaper was covered in goobees candies, music notes, Tama characters, white flags, pasta, and a swirly pink background. "This is such a nice place! I love it!" She starts putting in a pink dresser, a pink desk, sets down her Tamagotchi collection on the desk, puts in a lovely couch that is pink and has hearts on it. She starts screaming, "IVE GOT 2 AND 2 AND 2 AND 2 AND 2 AND 2 AND 2 AND 2" 1 million times. "I think I should go meet some more people, and start a food fight."

I've got my longest reply. >:DD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back