Tamagotchi Angel Guide (Version 1)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jordboss

Reaction score
logotamagotchiangel.png

"A flash of light, a brilliant starburst and instantly, an adorable little winged spirit appears. It's time to welcome your bouncing bundle into the world! Congratulations! You've just become the proud guardian of a Tamagotchi Angel. As a guardian, you have a very important task: to raise your Tamagotchi Angel well. Will your Tamagotchi Angel be sent back to its celestial home with a good spirit? It’s up to you to raise your Tamagotchi Angel with just the right measure of love and attention. If you're successful, your Tamagotchi Angel will fly home to be rewarded with its wings, if not, well... you can always try again!" -

Bandai

Welcome to the Angelgotch Guide. On this page you can find out all the basic information about the Tamagotchi Angel and Angelgotch. Please note that all the information is the original owners and no copy right is intended.

The Tamagotchi Angel was released in August 1997 in Japan and in February 1998 for the worldwide release. It focusses on the afterlife of a Tamagotchi after they have died. It proved to be very popular worldwide and continued to sell for many months after its initial release. It was later released on Mobile/Cell phones along side the Tamagotchi Monster (based on the Devilutch)

The Tamagotchi Angel is the same size as the P1 and P2 tamagotchi, However it includes two wings on the front of the case next to the display. The wings are silver on the pink and blue designs, and gold on the white. The English-exclusive yellow design features gold wings. The early releases of the Japanese models featured the original Tamagotchi icons, the later releases had newly designed icons exclusive to the Angel. The toilet icon, represented by a butt with wings, was later changed to a roll of toilet paper for the international release.

Functions and Icons

The Tamagotchi Angel does not have a weight meter. It is replaced by the AP/TP (Angel Power). This can determine what character you will end up with. You can raise the AP by feeding a treat (Chocolate: Second option in the feeding menu.

Motion & Sound Sensors

The Tamagotchi Angel has a sensor that reacts when it senses taps on the case of the Tamagotchi or when the Tamagotchi is being shaken. The sensor also reacts to loud noises. You make a loud noise or tap the case if a Bat is tying to get your snack when you feed your Angel.

Strolls

A door image sometimes appears on the Tamagotchi's screen. That image tells that the Tamagotchi has gone to a stroll. #

awalk.gif

Usually, the Tamagotchi character will come back on its own after a certain amount of time, but it may be returned to the screen when selecting and using the "Praise" icon and then using the motion or the sound sensors.

Prayer

Your Tamagotchi will pray at certain times during the day, When doing so, the Tamagotchi will beep, and you will need to praise it. Doing so will raise your good deeds meter, and your angel is willing to do good deeds for you. When you get pass teen stage, and when it's at its adult stage, when it prays, shooting stars will be falling in the background.

Game

The Tamagotchi Angel, aswell as the other original Tamagotchis, has only one game. The objective of the game is to dodge the shooting stars comming at you. For each game, you must do this a minimum of five times.

Medicine

When your angel gets sick, a skull will show up on the screen. This will tell you that your tamagotchi needs curing from sickness. If your angel's sickness cannot be cured, then that means that your angel is going to die. When it dies like this, the screen of your Tamagotchi will then say "Bad End." However, it is rather ironic, since the entire theme is the afterlife of dead Tamagotchi characters.

Toilet

This icon is used to clean the poop off the screen of your Tamagotchi. The icon of this was a butt with wings, but was changed for publishing reasons. It would either be a: -Roll of toilet paper -A rubber ducky

Lights

During the day, turning off the lights would be dangerous, due to the fact that your angel would get very sick, or possibly even die. The only time you should turn off the lights of your angel, is when it's sleeping.

(Thanks to this Topic for the image)

04.jpg

Here is a link to a copy of the instruction manual. Thanks to Binary for these.

Thanks to Kat from

Tamagotchi Planet for this Growth Chart.​

angch.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing care guide! It also sounds like a fun Tama....I miiiiight just buy one soon.....thanks anyway :D

Im glad that it's helped you. I'm going to be making a few more guides and adding some information soon! :L

I tried tapping the screen to chase the bat away but it won't work???

I've had this happen to the angel i had back in the day. Most likely your motion censer is broken and as far as i know there is no real way of fixing it... but thats as far as i know (never got mine fixed).

You can instead try tapping the upper part of the device, but don't tap it like how you use your iPod. You should tap harder a bit because it's not really a touchscreen.

Since this is an angelgotchi guide i though i'd give it my best to help people get my favorite angel character Ginjirotenshi^-^

To start as maruten take perfect care of him, keeping his tenshi power (or angel power on the american version) as high as possible for the first 24hrs. Once your angel becomes Kodoten ignore all praises and never feed it candy or chocolate. Let the tp or ap drop to zero and keep it there and only fill the hunger and effort hearts to 1 or 2, let it beep at you before you care for it again. After another 24hrs it should change into Ginjirotenshi.

My other method of getting him contradicts my first method a bit but back in the 2000's while i was still in high school i would purposly turn the lights out on kodoten once, making him sick. I also took perfect care of kodoten like i was going for the best angel character at the same time (see why i said it contradicts the first method?) This always assured me ginjirotenshi but he would also die at a young age everytime.

Hope these methods of getting him help other angel caretakers here out^-^

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, my method above is completly wrong on all parts so here's my updated method of getting Ginjirotenshi!

From Maruten take perfect care while keeping the AP or TP ar 20, after it changes into Kodoten take really bad care of it. Let the AP or TP drop to zero and never praise it or feed it candy or chocolate. Let the hearts drop to completly empty, ignore it till it beeps a total of 3 times before filling 1 and only 1 heart in hunger and effort. When it goes to sleep keep the lights on all night.

This is how i finally managed to get him, so i hope this helps other angel owners with getting him^-^

100_1118.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back