Tama L.I.F.E Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
What exactly IS Tamagotchi L.I.F.E? We cannot know for certian until June 12-14... SO LET'S START A HATCH ABOUT EET!

• WHEN: Anywhere around June 12-14, preferably June 13.
  • ZEE TIME: Any time =_=
  • ZEE VERSION: Any version except vintages <_<
  • WHY: WE WILL FIND OUT WUT TAMA LIFE IS!
  • HOW MANY: Up to two Tamas

Me will use my iD L and Tama-Go.

~ EMF :newmametchi:

I might join, depending on whether any of my tamas have babies around then.

I'M IN! I first have to kill my v4.5 *uncomfortable silence*..... <_<

Anyway....How about we make a set date for it? So we do't have to awkwardly stand around wondering when to hatch.

I may join, however it depends if my iD L is ready to have a baby by then or not. I'll let you know closer to the time.

I have made this for the hatch. Its up to you to decide if you want to use it or not.

2ngahj7.png

Name: Leroy

Version: v4.5

Time of Death: 3:42 PM

Date of Death: May 28, 2012

Reason of Death: Severe neglect: 5 poops. 1 skull. 0 happy, 0 hungry.

Comments: Owner deeply regrets death. Court hearing will be held May 29. Death may be considered first degree murder.

So Tama Life... its a new tamagotchi for the Western world or is it just a new name to brand tamagotchi stuff?

@ Zootgotchi

The Tamagotchi Life is part of a new tamagotchi franchise that Bandai will be previewing next month. This has been discussed in the What's on your mind section as well as the Comments and Rumors section of TamaTalk. Here is a link.

(The information below is found from here)

A new collection of lifestyle products, branded Tamagotchi L.i.f.e. (Love is Fun Everywhere), will be unveiled at next month’s Licensing International Expo in Las Vegas.

Sync Beatz Entertainment is planning on launching Tamagotchi L.i.f.e. products in key categories including apparel, domestics, furnishings, gifts and novelties, health and beauty and publishing in the US.

Among the key drivers supporting the brand launch will be a range of digital media, including apps and webisodes, providing a whole new level of interactivity and social media connection for Tamagotchi fans all over the world. The agency is reviewing several prospective apps including role-playing, strategy puzzle and other genres of casual games based on the characters of the original Tamagotchi property.

Ok....I'll enter with my v3 and v4.5

Yesterday my v3 died....he was an oldie. 14 years old, named POKEY. I feel bad because I lost my tama and I found it on the dining room table today -.- So yeah I'll hatch with the v4.5

I'll think about due to the fact JUne 12 is my last day of school ^.^. Probably a v3 >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back