Tamagotchi Angel Comic Idea

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxKuchipatchixx

Reaction score
Basically I am thinking about making a comic about tamagotchi angels. I recently got one and I really like it. I need to ask my parents if it is ok(normally they wouldn't care but I need to scan it so for that to happen I need either a scanner which is really expensive, or I need them to pay for me to scan it at the nearest local Fedex/Kinkos) So if it is ok with them I will make it but here is the characters

Ryan:

RyanFirstDraft.png

Horribly Drawn I know I spent like 5 minutes drawing him xDDD He looks Emo here but he isn't supposed to. I will draw him better later.

Now here is the stuff I wrote about him on the paper:

Ryan is smart, funny, responsible and very studious. He is kinda a loser in school, unlike Alana, He is the guy in the corner with no friends. He has no friends not because no one likes him but because he is kinda the lone wolf type. He prefers to be alone but isn't antisocial if you know what I mean. He is secretly in love with Alana but doesn't want to tell her. He is clear headed and thinks things through before he acts. He is very athletic however he isn't into sports.

Alana:

AlanaFirstDraft.png

She isn't as bad as ryan xD but she is still pretty bad. I really suck at drawing people btw faces are pretty easy but the bodies are even more difficult I hope to get better through Practice with this comic. Now here is the stuff I wrote about her:

This is Alana. She is very pretty, very Kind, not in any way mean spirited. She is very funny and Artistic. In school she is the girl everyone likes. She is kinda like the bad girl in a couple of ways but not too much of the bad girl. More advanced in Angel taming than Ryan as she has a Maru-Ten when the Sotry starts which says she has been taming longer than him. She is independent, and does not need to rely on people often.

Ok now the story line(Just a little bit of it):

**Story starts Ryan is walking home**

Ryan thinks: Today has sucked at school. Our stupid teacher gave us yet another Pop Quiz. I can't wait to get home.

**Ryan kicks something**

**Ryan looks down and see's a Silver circular thing with silver wings on the side**

"What the heck is this"

Farther away~

"Shoot I knew it would be in this alley! The one time I get option to choose the next Angel Tamer and I lose the Tama Angel Machine! I just hope to god he doesn't click the middle button!" A female voice says.

Back near Ryan~

Ryan thinks:Wow this thing is weird. What do these buttons do **Click!**

**Earth shakes and ryan falls to the ground**

"Ouch!" ryan exclaims.

**Shaking stops**

"What weird time for an earthquake" Ryan says.

**Looks at the Tamagotchi angel.**

"Woah!?! The screen changed. It looks like a clock. It says "Set" Maybe I should set it" Ryan says.

**Sets Clock to correct time. 3:04 PM**

"Cool It's a clock! I wonder what these buttons do though"

**Clicks Middle button**

"Woah?!? its a space ship! What a cool clock I am going to keep this"

**Sticks it in his pocket**

Back near the mysterious Girl~

"DARNIT!?! of course he had to click that button Maybe I should find him on his way home and tell him it's mine of course... No my house is nowhere near his. I need to get it back before Tomorrow though How am I gonna do it. Maybe I should ask the boss."

**Picks up a Pink Tamagotchi angel and clicks the button in the back. Then sticks it up to her ear**

"Hello. May I speak to the Boss?"

**pause**

"Okay cool thats great"

**pause**

"Boss. We have an issue"

End of First episode...

Hope you enjoyed it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back