Can you..... ( please say yes please say yes please say yessss :'v )

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KarinaBM13

Reaction score
Hi guys, I really wanna buy the tamagotchi IDL, but can you get it in english(or american, i dont really mind, just as long as i can understand it)? and if u cant get it in english, then will bandai ever make an english version? thanks, and plz reply!! :)

Uhh...I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the iD L is currently only available in Japanese. :( It is not known when it will be released in English; that's all up to Bandai. You might still be able to understand some of it...even if it is in a foreign language.

So far, no. And I don't think BanDai will be making it in english for a while due to the failure of the tamago.

^^ Oh cool, thank you sooo much!! I just found a brand new one for £69! I'm sooooo getting it. ;)

Hold it! Don't buy that one! That is over $100 USD, and you can find a much cheaper one besides. HERE is a much cheaper one with free shipping, almost $70 USD.

Hold it! Don't buy that one! That is over $100 USD, and you can find a much cheaper one besides. HERE is a much cheaper one with free shipping, almost $70 USD.
Okay, 2 things.

1. What on earth is usd?

2. That was the one I was going to buy.... It's 7p less than £69. I just rounded it. Lol.

Okay, 2 things.

1. What on earth is usd?
USD is United States Dollars - USA currency. It takes a while for UK people to get used to TamaTalk because everyone uses USD, but I'm from the UK too and USD is easy enough to figure out. I think USD is worth about a third less than UK pounds, which means $18 USD is roughly equal to 12 pounds. ;)

USD is United States Dollars - USA currency. It takes a while for UK people to get used to TamaTalk because everyone uses USD, but I'm from the UK too and USD is easy enough to figure out. I think USD is worth about a third less than UK pounds, which means $18 USD is roughly equal to 12 pounds. ;)
Oh, okay. Thanks. :)

A note, the iD L I posted? It's about 45 pounds.

I get confused about currencies too, although it's not as bad for me because I have to pay in CAD to USD (Canadian Dollars). Just remember that on eBay, they use USD as the default currency. :)

Okay, thanks guys. I'll get the iD L for $69. How much would that be in pounds, though?

hi guys karinabm13 is my sis and she cant be on right now shes at ballet even though she hate it lol lol lol anyway yeah!!45 pound is pretty cheap for a cula she fort it was like 70 pound omg she also getting a v3 and it like 25 dollarz so how much pound would dat be 2 soz aboot my speeling i cant be bothed to speel propely onlin unlik karina she like a speeling nd grrama freek :L

o and sorry guys she luvs rouunding shes like a mafs nerrd hahahaaa!!!

Yes, please, everybody; Excuse my sister's innapropriate use of HAVING NO PUNCTUATION AT ALL. I am not a "Spelling and grammer freak". I just spell things CORRECTLY.

And I am NOT a maths nerd, either. Gawd. -_-

Oh and btw, the iD L got sold. Anyone have an idea of who bought it? I found another one, exactly the same. It's few pounds more expensive, but oh well. Here it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back