- - - - -

About the Nano... 0.o

help nano

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:03 AM ( #1 )

Hiya all. I've got a few questions about my Nano.
  • How does the Nano decide what character the baby evolves into? Is it random, or is it based on how well you looked after the baby?
  • When does the character leave? After a certain amount of days, or does it depend on care?
  • There was a little paper thingy that came with the Nano and it said something about Tamagotchi iD L... Can the Nano connect to the iD L somehow or something? <_<
I hope you can help!

Replies

Views

Started

31 May 2012

Last Post

02 Jun 2012

Iceland <3

• iceland-<3 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 31 May 2012 - 07:00 AM ( #2 )

The nano was meant to be a tiny thing to hook onto your iD L. The other questions, I have no clue.

graficks

• graficks user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 31 May 2012 - 09:19 AM ( #3 )

Hey EMF,

Another user had started a topic a few weeks ago with similar questions to yours. Take a peak at THIS TOPIC and hopefully it will answer some of your questions. :)

Orandatchi

• orandatchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 June 2012 - 04:20 PM ( #4 )

• How does the Nano decide what character the baby evolves into? Is it random, or is it based on how well you looked after the baby? It's on how well you take care of it.
  • When does the character leave? After a certain amount of days, or does it depend on care? Sometimes it depends on care. If you don't reset it, it should be because of age.
  • There was a little paper thingy that came with the Nano and it said something about Tamagotchi iD L... Can the Nano connect to the iD L somehow or something? <_< The Nano was meant to be a accessory to the iD and iD L. It hooks onto a lanyard too. The chain can break too, and it can be hard to fix that chain.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: help, nano