About the Nano... 0.o

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Hiya all. I've got a few questions about my Nano.

1. How does the Nano decide what character the baby evolves into? Is it random, or is it based on how well you looked after the baby?
  2. When does the character leave? After a certain amount of days, or does it depend on care?
  3. There was a little paper thingy that came with the Nano and it said something about Tamagotchi iD L... Can the Nano connect to the iD L somehow or something? <_<

I hope you can help!

The nano was meant to be a tiny thing to hook onto your iD L. The other questions, I have no clue.

• How does the Nano decide what character the baby evolves into? Is it random, or is it based on how well you looked after the baby? It's on how well you take care of it.
  • When does the character leave? After a certain amount of days, or does it depend on care? Sometimes it depends on care. If you don't reset it, it should be because of age.
  • There was a little paper thingy that came with the Nano and it said something about Tamagotchi iD L... Can the Nano connect to the iD L somehow or something? <_< The Nano was meant to be a accessory to the iD and iD L. It hooks onto a lanyard too. The chain can break too, and it can be hard to fix that chain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back