Tamagotchi Angel screen fades in and out

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BittyKitty

Reaction score
It turns on and functions BUT I can be in the middle of a game and the screen fades away?

My pet is not constantly visible on the screen and I have to push a button on him to make him show up.

Is this normal I wonder???

I was wondering, when was the last time you changed its battery? Maybe your tama's batteries are starting to drain and may need replacement.

Well I had put new ones in but maybe they were drained? I put different ones in and it seems to be okay-ish now.

Yeah, it's probably the batteries. You can also try opening up the back and tightening all the screws to see if that helps.

I would open it up. To the inner parts... Where the green board is, check THOSE screws. Tighten those up if they need to be. Then close up the tama and see where that gets you.

The batteries on my Tamagotchi P1 were very old, and also did that, so I'm pretty positive you just need brand new batteries and it'll be okay. c:

Also like SailorRosette said, try to tighten the back too, possibly even tape the back so it's tighter on the tamagotchi.

I also have an Angel with fresh new batteries, but the display appears to be "lighter" than my V6, but they appear sharper and darker in some angles, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back