i cheated!!???

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

italianmafia220

Reaction score
ok the secound day went by that i had my tamababy AND THE PARENT IS STILL THERE :rolleyes: !!!!!(geshhh) any way tonight when they went to sleep i fowared the time two days but did not chang the date , then when i looked back at the age he was 12 yrs old but before i forwared the time he was 10. i meant to maybe if i forwareded the time ti the mornig that the parent would be gone BUT HE WASENT AND IT WAS THE THIRD DAY (not litteraly cuz i cheated wit da time :p ) so then i set back the time to the right time at night and they went back to sleep , so then i thought maybe i'll jus foward the date , so i did , and then when i went to the regular screen they both were there still so i got realy mad :lol: :D . then i got fustraded and set back the date to the right date , can someone pleaase help me , WHY WONT MY PARENT GO AQWAY AND WHY DONT THESE CHEATS WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Umm....the 'cheats' just make your Tamagotchi older...It won't change any events that will happen. The parent leaving is an event. Just be patient, the parent leaves the night after the full 72 hours is up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine didnt take 72hrs. It usually has a baby in the evening when i catch mrs busy body! so it sleeps wakes up parent still there then that night its asleep then next mornin parent is gone but mind dont take 72 hrs :rolleyes: !

I think it depends on when the babies are born. The instructions for TamConX says that it takes 24 hours for the parent to leave. However, I think they mean this: 24 hours after midnight on the day which the baby was born. So for example, if a baby was born at 10 pm, the parents will stay with it for a total of 26 hours. I hope that makes sense.

o and YAY!!! 10% WARNING LEVEL! 20% GOOOONE :rolleyes: Wasnt even my fault :lol: hhehee!

So if I set my tama date ahead by 3 days.. it wont evolve any quicker? Like if it's supposed to evolve in 3 days, will it evolve today if I set the date ahead by 3 days?

Or will it just SAY it is 3 days older, but I will still have to wait 3 normal days for my tama to evolve?

It doesn't work that way....it has the experience the going to bed and waking up processes before it will get another day/year.......Hai, you will recieve the days/years but ti will not 'evolve' any sooner.

okay so what if I changed the time? if I change it to 7:30pm, then in 30min she'd go to sleep.

Then if 30min after that I changed the time to 8:30am then in a further 30min it woke up, would it have aged?

last night i was adjusting the time and suddenly my ichigotchi become 4 years! i mean, he should be 3 years only. so what should i do ? can i pause my tamagotchi ? i want him back to 3 years .. any ideas ?

:D

Sadly no, you can't make him get younger only older (even though i think thats cheating)

So if you accedently aged your tama thats it you made him older.

It kind of sucks cause if you have a old tama and age him a year or 2 he will be 2 years older and leave sooner :D

shucks .. so will anything bad happened to my tama ? like delay evolutions, marriages, etc ? :D

No nothing like that but evolution won't take place untill he consiously has been awake for the time needed to turn into that form.

Also he will sadly leave you sooner, because even though he wasn't awake for that extra time he did age that extra time.

Don't worry they will leave very soon and it is normal for them to stay for that long since changing the time doesn't effect much..

no..no..no..that is not right you didn't spend 24 hours with it because sleeping hours don't count..duh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back