- - - - -

HELP ME WITH MY FACE PLATES!

help face plates help me!!!!!!!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Ringotchi123

• ringotchi123 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 June 2012 - 01:47 PM ( #1 )

I need help making face plates. Could you suggest topics to learn how to draw characters, good places to design them, or a place to make a face plate maker?

Replies

Views

Started

02 Jun 2012

Last Post

04 Jun 2012

xxKuchipatchixx

• xxkuchipatchixx user photo

Posted 02 June 2012 - 02:39 PM ( #2 )

If you want to make your own Custom Faceplate I would recommend download GIMP it is free and I like it very much. It is a little hard to get used to but You can manage with a little bit of effort. As far as drawing them goes I cannot help you with that. My best advice would be Practice Practice Practice. I used to Suck at drawing but with lots and lots of practice(Like years of drawing every day) I got better. Now I am a pretty good artist. Still I need to practice though...
Anyways I hope this helps

Orandatchi

• orandatchi user photo

Posted 02 June 2012 - 04:52 PM ( #3 )

1. Drawing characters. I use SAI to draw characters, but not very often. SAI is a more complicated program.
2. Good places to design them. We have a topic here on TamaTalk named Custom Tama-Go Faceplates. :blink: It's in the Tamagotchi Tips & Tricks section.
3. Faceplate maker. There's not really any faceplate makers. We use drawing programs to make our faceplates. (Paint, GIMP, SAI, etc.)

Ringotchi123

• ringotchi123 user photo

Posted 04 June 2012 - 05:04 PM ( #4 )

My dad won't let me download anything new.p.s. the last thing was a joke. LOL

Edited by Ringotchi123, 04 June 2012 - 05:08 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: help, face plates, help me!!!!!!!!