Butting others profile.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxKuchipatchixx

Reaction score
Ok this is something we started in TamaChat butt (xD) it was fun and I decided to bring it here. Basically you go on peoples profile and put the word Butt or butt related words inside peoples text. I will 3 examples. There are rules! Don't Post until you read them!

Rules~

1. Don't Butt someones profile unless you ask them.

2. If you butt someone's profile you are automatically agreeing to let others Butt your profile.

3. Try not to use explicit words but they are aloud. But nothing sexual! Also use a warning when you do such as a spoiler or something, when using explicit words.

4. 13+ is the preferred Age.

5. Have fun!

Examples:

Mine: ( I butted Savy) (Warning Explicit text butt it is really funny! Like 4 bad words though thats it. Ones that mean poop or butt)

Made By Savy:

Edit: Don't butt It's Teri She has said that any Butting that is already up is fine but No more butting of her profile. She dropped out of this so no one will butt her.

*graficks edit - please remember to keep the language clean and family friendly. Thanks!*

Last edited by a moderator:
ok i won't butt teri's

EDIT: Ignore this post I dun wanna be part of this anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back