Homemade Tamagotchi Accessories

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiningLion

Reaction score
Does anyone else make their own accessories for their Tamagotchi? If you do, please share some ideas and pics here!

I sit at my computer desk a lot during the day, so I wanted some sort of stand that could hold up my Tamas so that they are at a good viewing angle. I can't view them well when they are laying flat, so I decided to design this stand for them. It's made using the clear plastic from the blister pack they come sealed in. All you need is that and a pair of scissors, though you could probably just as easily make these out of note cards or card stock, or some thin cardboard like a cereal box. Just cut out a square of the plastic, fold it in half and use something to press the crease tight (I run a pencil along the crease while pressing it against the desk). Then you just cut the folded piece into sort of a hook or J shape with a flat base like you see below. Unfold it and you've got a little stand. If you are a kid or are making this for a kid, you'll want to round off the top point. It's a little sharp. I wish I could give you a pattern, but I don't really have one. I just do it by eye.

Stand1.jpg

Stand2.jpg

Stand3.jpg

Stand4.jpg

-Lion

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it. Too bad I just tossed out tons of my plastic.... hahaha. Its so simple, I love the idea. Maybe next time I get some pokemon cards, I will do that for one of my connections. Cleaver!

Very cool- my tamagotchi is very large though (I have the tama-go).

That's a very clever idea, I love it! I like making Tamagotchi accessories too, like little bracelet thingies to put around the aerials of versions 4 and 5. :)

Very cool- my tamagotchi is very large though (I have the tama-go).
I know what you mean. It's nice that the Tama-go stands on it's own, but it's not usually the best viewing angle sitting on the desk still. It needs to be tilted back a bit, but I couldn't figure out a way to make a stand for it yet because it's so big. Instead, I have this shelf just above my desk, and I put a nail in it so I could just hang the Tama-go by its chain. It just dangles above my computer monitor at eye level so I can easily see what's going on with it when I'm using it. Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back