TamaTown.com Down?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shireikantchi

Reaction score
In high Earth orbit aboard Tamagotchi vessel.
Hi. Anyone else have no luck on logging onto www.tamatown.com tonight??? Whenever I try, it just acts like my username or password is wrong-o. I cannot log in... No reply from the servers. I can apply for a new account... (but it will not process the request - so server is deifinitely off-line) Hmm. Anyone else having similar issues? I'm kind of suprised www.tamatown.com is having fits, seeing that it's basically a site left on "automatic" (if you know what I mean)...

Ugh.

Kind Regards,

S.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm having the same problem :angry: it wont let me make a new account either and it says my username and password dont match

I am having the same issue- "username and password do not match." :huh:

Good Morning Guys. I am sorry to report - just tried again this morning (zip). Same behavior: Servers seem off-line (password does not match, response behavior). Been down over 18 hours now. Not very responsive, aye? Hmm,

Okay, I found this link on the Bandai site, where you can send an inquiry... Go ahead and send a few, it might help get the ball rolling on a patch...

https://www.bandai.com/support/contact.php

I asked them for a reply as to the status of TamaTown, so If they answer me, I will post it below.

( I wonder if www.tamatown.com even run by Bandai, or is it farmed out? Dunno... )

In case anyone's interested, www.tamatown.com still down, and no replies to my query via the Bandai link above. Tamatown been down well over 24 hours now... I guess it is possible they have decided to discontinue it... Wow, that would really be depressing. I hope not.
That's what I was thinking as well. I guess there's no point in keeping up a website when all the products it's for are discontinued. :p

1f8j7b.png

Yup, same thing happening to me too. Maybe it's going to be good, maybe it's about Tamagotchi L.I.F.E! We just have to find out... ;)

Well, so end-ith Day Two, with no resolution to the plight of poor www.tamatown.com. We can only hope, and pray that they have not discontinued the module without notice, but with each day, I am beginning to loose hope now. Also, I see Bandai America has not responded to my urgent post to them as well. BTW, I did so under the guise, that I would be informing TamaTown Members... here (HELLO). Yet, they have blown me off, completely. It is sad to see how rude Earthers can be. I mean, REALLY... what does it take to think a few letters to text... even if you Earthers do need to do it with the cooperation of your finger units... Ha ha. (Sorry, make small joke to lighten somber mood of www.tamatown.com BLOWING OFF IS CORE MEMBERSHIP with stupid abandonment. Yes, truly sad. As mentioned above, there is a small hope that something good is coming with L.I.F.E. launch from Bandai America... But is behooves (ya gotta love that word), me say again... BEHOOVES ME, that dear Bandai America would not wish to have their most ardent and dedicated fan base better informed. Who is doing the marketing for Bandai America I wonder... They REALLY need to fire him or her and HIRE ONE OF US!!!

All the Best dearest exiled users of www.tamatown.com. Dis-ed (dis'ed ??) without even so much as a note, GAWD!

"Long Live Tamagotchis! Love Live the Republic! Love Live Tamagotchi Planet!" (God, we used to love saying that cheer at Tamagotchi Space Naval Academy... da'good olde days, my dearest Earther friends). - Well, umm, back to brige duties I must go. HEY, sensors show your second planet is passing in front of your sun last night as seen from orbit - Aww, so VERY pretty! ;-)

S.

Small hope? Very Small hope! :( As mentioned in a few articles we don't even know if Tamagotchi L.I.F.E. is gonna be a Tamagotchi yet, unfortunately. Anyway, why would they update Tamatown if there wasn't any new Tamagotchi coming? Unless Tamagotchi is going to turn into a virtual world company called Tamatown, they wouldn't do that ;)

I'm having the same problem now

The last time i logged into tamatown was about 4 weeks ago and a few days ago i tried to login again and it says my username is incorrect. I looked through emails of my email account i used for my accound and i couldnt find anything to do with tamatown (not even a verify account email) which i definately had before because my tamatown account worked fine and i remember getting an email from tamatown when i first signed up for it, so I tried signing up for a new account.

When trying to sign up, there was a back, next and print button, the when clicking the next button it didnt do anything, and the print button was in a speech bubble where Memetchi said 'print this information', which i assumed when you pressed the print button you could press next and finish the sign up, but after printing the document when i click the next button and it still doesnt do anything! very frustrating because i really want to get onto tamatown again, isnt that the best bit?

Ive been trying to sign up for the last 3 days, so something must still be wrong with the website. :(

I'm having the same problem now

The last time i logged into tamatown was about 4 weeks ago and a few days ago i tried to login again and it says my username is incorrect. I looked through emails of my email account i used for my accound and i couldnt find anything to do with tamatown (not even a verify account email) which i definately had before because my tamatown account worked fine and i remember getting an email from tamatown when i first signed up for it, so I tried signing up for a new account.

When trying to sign up, there was a back, next and print button, the when clicking the next button it didnt do anything, and the print button was in a speech bubble where Memetchi said 'print this information', which i assumed when you pressed the print button you could press next and finish the sign up, but after printing the document when i click the next button and it still doesnt do anything! very frustrating because i really want to get onto tamatown again, isnt that the best bit?

Ive been trying to sign up for the last 3 days, so something must still be wrong with the website. :(
The same thing is happening to me, well this can't happen by itself can it! Bandai America must of done something - or it wouldn't of been like this :p But maybe what they're doing is a good thing :)

I made a tamatown account for when I was finally able to get a Tama-go because now they're on sale on amazon for under $8. But, once I got it and opened it, tamatown.com was down for the count. I can not authenticate anymore, will never let me log in.

I remember from before I was on www.tamatown.com and now the url is new.tamatown.com for some reason o_O

Okay, I called (LONG DISTANCE - FROM ORBIT) Bandai America today in sunny California, U.S.A.- the Customer Service Hotline. Got a voice mail system with some lady's voice. Me most honourably left a very kind and nice, but firm plea for help! Site down many days now? Waz'up? Wake'y Wake'y... But, no... NEVER GOT ANY CALLBACK ANSWER! (This upset Shireikantchi!) That's really so NOT acceptable for company the size of Bandai America. If I was employee of this firm, I would have very much ***Lost Face***! I mean, really - To not even be so kind or ***professional*** (HELLOW - BANDAI JAPAN); to do for caller - as much as even lowly return call' from concerned buyer and user of items; blowing off - a official requesting for assistance with OWN products (no reply???) Is SO TOTALLY, UNCOOL! Just WHAT going on at Bandai America - I now ask? Methinks - it well time to contact mothership at Bandai Japan. Bandai America? What's up with you, so sorry excuse for professionalism in business... Shame on you! Hmm. New Bandai Tamagotchi L.I.F.E. Promotion: - (what new real meaning....) = LAME IRRITATING FRUSTRATING ENDING... that it? ... Sorry, but no - proper act with dedicated Bandai Product Users... Not acceptable! NOT ACCEPTABLE! (Gawd, no wonder Earthers want off this rock!)

I had my friend sarah call bandai while she was in japan this week, apparently they're really not planning to do anything with bandai america until next year sometime :\

Just small update here: www.tamatown.com remains down, will not accept username & password. Over four days now. TAMATOWN.COM NOT FUNCTIONING. No word on status from Bandai America. No reply in inquiries. Unknown whether Tamatown.com is gone / down for good - or what is going on... Bandai America keep faithful user / fanbase out OUT OF DA LOOP on status. Bandai America treat faithful users as lowly dogs. -_-

Sometimes tamagotchieurope.com works..... I haven't gotten the US Tamatown to work in a while, but I have gotten the European website to work a few times just this month! (once you're on the website, click the button that says UK, then, on the next page, click Music Star) I hope they fix Tamatown soon, but i'm not sure if they'll ever fix it.... I get the same 'user ID and password do not match' thing EVERY SINGLE TIME! Oh well, we've still got TamaTalk, at least! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back