Ikemen Mametchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think?

• I love him, he's soooooooooooooo gorgeous!

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • He's CREEPY. XP

Votes: 15 78.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
** Sighs dreamily ** Ooooooooh, Ikemen Mametchi is so hot... I mean cute! Ikemen Mametchi is so cute and charming. Ikemen Mametchi is the term used for how Mametchi appears to Himespetchi in the Tamagotchi anime. He is just like the normal Mametchi, except he has eyelashes, eyebrows, longer arms and legs, and a deeper voice. "Ikemen" is Japanese for "good-looking man". He used to creep me out at first but now I'm in love with him! ♥

Do you find him attractive or creepy? Here is a romantic pic of him.

29xewp2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a boy, so I wouldn't exactly think he's gorgeous. Still, I'm sure any girl who sees his eyebrows would faint. That picture of him there shows him with an expression that says, "Helloooooooo...I was just reading this book, but now I'll do this 'I am Handsome expression' to make you faint, so I can finish reading my book."

His "I am Handsome" expression works every time.

I made myself an avatar of him, and put a big one on my profile page, complete with moving eyebrows.

I can't vote, because I think he's gorgeous and creepy at the same time. :p I think it's quite funny that Himespetchi actually looks at him in that way! :D What if I looked at Italy like that? :mellow: :eek:

He is weird and creepy in my opinion. I like the normal Mametchi a LOT more, although don't start thinking I love either because I don't. You have every right to like Ikemen Mametchi, but I think I'll stick with my firm opposition to romance.

He is weird and creepy in my opinion. I like the normal Mametchi a LOT more, although don't start thinking I love either because I don't. You have every right to like Ikemen Mametchi, but I think I'll stick with my firm opposition to romance.
Correction: I have every right to be IN LOVE WITH Ikemen Mametchi. :p Well, I suppose someone like you would find him creepy... But unfortunately for you, I like him ten times better than the normal Mametchi.

Dazzmina We never said she couldn't like that creepy mametchi we are just answering our opinion like she asked us to do.
Yup. I agree. ;)

Anyway, I personally don't think he looks like a girl... I mean, yeah, he has eyelashes, but he has eyebrows too. XD

And anyway... I better stop staring at that picture of him I posted. It could be dangerous. I might get hypnotised forever.... Forced to ogle him for all eternity...

XD

No offence but it kind of scares me. I love normal Mametchi though. I bet if they had him on a Tamagotchi you would want him :)

Uhh, well he doesn't creep me out anymore and thats about it

I'm a guy, so I can't be romantically attracted to him or that'd be odd.

So I dub him..."EXTREMELY CUTE!"

Don't hate me, I find him creepy most of the time, yet I do like how he looks in the first pic. So I can't vote. Thing is I am a Mametchi fan, I find him adorable. I am not attracted to him...it would be very wired for me If I was. XD

So he is all yours. XD

he reminds me of gian luca of il volo haha

gianluca.jpg

I love trannies, but Ikemen Mametchi looks just ridiculous in my opinion. XDD

That isn't really a best despiction of 'handsome', it doesn't even apply as bishonen...

And, Dazzmina, aren't you 11? Your post of being opposed to romance make me want to laugh.

Attraction=/=romance too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back