Tamagotchi iD L 15th Anniversary Destinations?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Lovelitchi

Reaction score
Hi! :) I don't know if I put this in the right place, but I'm looking for a list of all the destinations and icons to be unlocked in the TMGC iD L 15th Anniversary version and how many Tamatomo stamps they require. I searched for a list but couldn't find one...I think I saw one a while ago but I've lost the link to it, so I'd appreciate someone giving me the link to the list or making a new one. :D

4 = Henshin Jo

8 = Patchi Onsen

12 = Melody Land

16 = Concert

20 = Waru Cafe

24 = Uranai No Yakata

28 = Gotchi School

31 = Daiou no Shiro (Gotchi King's Castle)

Okay, one more question. So, the last destination on the iD L - Daiou no Shiro - takes 31 TamaTomo symbols to unlock. But every other TamaTomo location unlocks every four symbols. 31 wasn't a typo? And, do the crown icons unlock with Daiou no Shiro or do they unlock when you get TamaTomo for all 32 characters?

4 = Henshin Jo

8 = Patchi Onsen

12 = Melody Land

16 = Concert

20 = Waru Cafe

24 = Uranai No Yakata

28 = Gotchi School

31 = Daiou no Shiro (Gotchi King's Castle)

Okay, one more question. So, the last destination on the iD L - Daiou no Shiro - takes 31 TamaTomo symbols to unlock. But every other TamaTomo location unlocks every four symbols. 31 wasn't a typo? And, do the crown icons unlock with Daiou no Shiro or do they unlock when you get TamaTomo for all 32 characters?
I think it's 32. And yes, you get to unlock the final icon background with that.

Unlocking the Castle is basically the same as unlocking the 32 Tamatomos. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
31? Sorry, I'm not sure where that came from. My notes say 32. I've corrected the post on Tama-Zone to say 32 now.

Weren't you asking about the 15th Anniversary Version? Those locations are for the Tamagotchi iD L (normal).

Scroll down to the post under that and you should see the guide for the 15th Anniversary Ver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back