Madonna

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MusicalAngelgotchiOfLove

Reaction score
Does anyone enjoy listening to Madonnna on here?

If so, what is your favourite song from one of her albums?

I've got way too many. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought I was the only fan of Madonna here! xD

Anyways, I like Ray Of Light the most. :D

I'm a dance-pop music fan and I absolutely love her club-themed tunes.

Someo of my favourite songs from her are "Music", "Celebration", "Don't Tell Me", and "Hung Up".

On a different note - I'm currently taking care of a Madonnatchi and I dressed her up in that 10-gallon hat so that she'd resemble Madonna's "Music" video look.

Haven't heard MDNA yet, are there any good and lively tunes there?

I'm a dance-pop music fan and I absolutely love her club-themed tunes.

Someo of my favourite songs from her are "Music", "Celebration", "Don't Tell Me", and "Hung Up".

On a different note - I'm currently taking care of a Madonnatchi and I dressed her up in that 10-gallon hat so that she'd resemble Madonna's "Music" video look.

Haven't heard MDNA yet, are there any good and lively tunes there?
Sorry, I haven't relpyed in a while! The MDNA Album is good. The sound of the music in her new album is... kind of different?Anyways, it's a little different but I think it's awesome. :) As we know, Madonna swears a bit in some of her songs so in this album

she has a song called Bang Gang (I think), that song has some random stuff in it.

I don't know if you have already heard the album yet but if you have I didn't need to post this haha. :p

oh my gooooddddnesssssss. i'm beyond happy there's a madonna thread here. she's one of my favorite singers :'D (lady gaga is my all time fave, then there's madonna and björk) but anyway, i loooove her. my favorite album would probably be ray of light. there's not one song on that album i dislike. i'm also really fond of erotica and american life.

i would have to say my all time favorite songs of hers are ray of light, isaac (from confessions on a dance floor), and x-static process (from american life)...i could listen to all three of those songs on repeat for the rest of my life :wub: :lol:

oh my gooooddddnesssssss. i'm beyond happy there's a madonna thread here. she's one of my favorite singers :'D (lady gaga is my all time fave, then there's madonna and björk) but anyway, i loooove her. my favorite album would probably be ray of light. there's not one song on that album i dislike. i'm also really fond of erotica and american life.

i would have to say my all time favorite songs of hers are ray of light, isaac (from confessions on a dance floor), and x-static process (from american life)...i could listen to all three of those songs on repeat for the rest of my life :wub: :lol:
I love those songs! Except for Isaac for some reason. I found this radio station that plays all of her songs 24/7, literally. It's a station dedicated to her.

It's called Candy Station on Goom Radio. If you have an Apple product just go into the app store and type in

Tunein radio and you can listen to all the radio stations from around the world. When you open the app just type in Madonna and if you

go down the list you should find it. It doesn't bleep out the swearing though (I hope you don't mind).

What's the station? :D
It's called Candy Station on Goom Radio. If you have an Apple product just go into the app store and type in

Tunein radio and you can listen to all the radio stations from around the world. When you open the app just type in Madonna and if you

go down the list you should find it. It doesn't bleep out the swearing though (I hope you don't mind).

Ah yes! Madonna! I liked her old music, when she was a very feisty teen haha. I have her confessions on a dance floor CD. Honestly she's been getting pretty smooze-y with her latest performances I heard. Apparently she started stripping during one of her concerts? I feel like she's just trying to be as "edgy" as Lady Gaga, but in my opinion both of them are very different artists and can't be compared. What's her new stuff like?

Ah yes! Madonna! I liked her old music, when she was a very feisty teen haha. I have her confessions on a dance floor CD. Honestly she's been getting pretty smooze-y with her latest performances I heard. Apparently she started stripping during one of her concerts? I feel like she's just trying to be as "edgy" as Lady Gaga, but in my opinion both of them are very different artists and can't be compared. What's her new stuff like?
Yeah, I just don't understand why she does all of that stuff. She's an amazing singer but that doesn't mean she has to show her body parts off to everyone. Haha. Her confessions on the dance floor album is great. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back