I cannot pass the judges in Music Star

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lectedect

Reaction score
Okay, to clear the air: I have read every single topic on tamatalk that has to do with passing the judges. I still have not passed the judges.

Therefore, I believe that I am allowed to ask this question for the millionth time.

How do you pass the last judge?

I have had the Music Star for approximately two weeks. On my first generation, I pretty much didn't care about getting anything but a perfect care character, so I didn't bother with any of my schooling. No surprise, I flunked the judge's in everything but stats. Then I kicked it up and tried to bond with my band in the studio. That got me the second O. But I could not pass the last judge. From looking at other topics similar-ish to this, I concluded that the problem was no toddler training. So I pretty much gave up until I could try again with my second generation.

So in the second generation, I resolved to do everything that I had not done before. I practiced a lot. I went to pre-school fifteen plus times. All of my stats are 650+. I went to school at least twenty times and played the minigame. I definitly didn't beat the minigame every time, but I did go a lot. My stress was low, all hunger and happy hearts full. I have a perfect care character, for crying out loud!

So imagine my surprise when after going to all that work, I still didn't pass the last judge. After all that. Somebody, please tell me how to fix this! Is my tamagotchi cursed/glitchy? I can't think of another variable in how the tamagotchi is raised. I can't think of how to improve. Do I really have to get 999 on all of my stats? If that's what it takes to debut, I will do it.

Does somebody have any inkling as to what I am doing wrong?

I had no issue passing the judges on my current tama. Literally I passed the second time. What I did? I did a couple of street performances plus my tamas points have always been high at 4 years old (so only been an adult for a day or tow) I have passed the judges made it to 1st rank and got idk 103 million fans. Play street performances and raise your skill points. Thats what I did. I think that is really the only thing you can do. if that doesn't work and your skill points are maxed out and you have practiced with your band(Like seriously alot since you skipped school you can pass) If you never pass though for whatever reason... Have your tama get a job my tama has a job even though it is rich and famous. I really hope this helps. Passing the judges is no easy task, it takes some people days. It really helps though if you make it go to school at each stage at least 3 times, play with it to get it's stress down, play lots of music games, and do street performances. I am sorry if thats all I can give you I am still new to the Music star. Maybe its a glitch she cannot pass.

Thanks! That's something I actually haven't done yet--street performances. I'll give it a try. :)

I have the exact same problem! All of my Mametchi's skill points are 999/999/999 his stress is always low and he always practices his instrument. I take extremely good care of him (that's why i have Mametchi) i have practiced with my band at least 20 times both when he was a teen and adult and went to preschool 20 times as well. i tried switching around the instruments in my band and every other thing i have read on tamatalk and nothing is helping! that last judge is so annoying since he wont let me pass and i have probably auditioned 20 times. Plus my tamafans are always at 35,503. Please someone help!!!

PS: This is my 1st gen.

PSS: Does it matter what instruments you play in your band because i have Mametchi playing the acordian and the other two playing the drum set

PSSS: The music genre switches so frequently. From Latin To Pop to Hip hop to rock!

PSSSS: Sorry for all the PS's :lol:

To help you get past the judges you should lower your stress and try praticing with your band more.

If you try doing this you will get past the judges in no time ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back