- - - - -

Question about Mametchi in V4

mametchi skill points mame family intelligence

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

sWeEt As SuGaR

• sweet-as-sugar user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:12 AM ( #1 )

I'm taking care of a Tama for my friend and he wants a Mametchi. According to the growth chart, I know I need high Intelligence points to get him, but is there a set minimum of the number of skill points do I need to keep him from turning into a Universal? And if so what are the requirements?

Replies

Views

Started

07 Jun 2012

Last Post

11 Jun 2012

kuchipatchi.is.blue55

• kuchipatchiisblue55 user photo

Posted 07 June 2012 - 05:29 PM ( #2 )

No, there isn't, unless you are on your first generation. If you are, there is a chance that your Tamagotchi will evolve into a Universal. It can happen no matter what kind of care you give it, if I'm not mistaken.

Violetchilluvr3

• violetchilluvr3 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 08 June 2012 - 02:28 PM ( #3 )

I always thought that you needed 60 total skill points to get it to turn into a... uh... un-universal. ;) Maybe I'm wrong, but I think that's my experience.

MusicalAngelgotchiOfLove

• musicalangelgotchioflove user photo

Posted 11 June 2012 - 05:00 AM ( #4 )

I got Mametchi by taking REALLY good care of my Tama 24/7. When the character starts
pre-school you keep going until the number of skill points stop. I did this even with the second school the character goes to. I only let my character eat a meal and play games for the happiness hearts to go up. Then after all the hardwork I received a Mametchi. :)

Edited by MusicalAngelgotchiOfLove, 11 June 2012 - 05:01 AM.

kuchipatchi.is.blue55

• kuchipatchiisblue55 user photo

Posted 11 June 2012 - 09:10 AM ( #5 )

Somebody I know was really lazy with her Tamagotchi and she got Mametchi and Mimitchi. @.@ With V4 and V4.5, the skill points are a HUGE part of the growth, so I'd keep the Intelligence points up.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mametchi, skill points, mame family, intelligence