Giga-Kyun!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ultimate Doomer

Reaction score
Hopefully this won't be a failed roleplay like my failure "TamaTown's Independence Day" role play. -_-

Since I don't have much Internet time right now, I'll keep it nice and simple:

• This is about Himespetchi doing things to get Mametchi's attention. Will she succeed or fail?
  • I am Mametchi.
  • Mametchi is unaware that Himespetchi sees him with eyebrows.
  • Role play as any Tama character, except ones already being used.
  • Join any time.
  • Starts when someone chooses to play Himespetchi.

It's that simple.

We'll start now. Others can join whenever they want. This is taking place at, say, (after?) Tama school, and Mametchi is with his friends.

Mametchi hears the giga-kyun. "Huh, what does that mean?" He looks at Himespetchi, and says "Oh, hi Himespetchi. You said that?"

"NO I DID NOT SAY THAT!!!!!" screams Himespetchi hysterically. "GET AWAY FROM ME MAMETCHI! I HATE YOU ESPECIALLY YOUR SILLY GIRLY EYBROWS!!!!"

Mametchi is shocked and surprised.

"What? Get away from you? And I don't even have eyebrows! Are you okay, Himespetchi?"

He moves closer to Himespetchi, worriedly.

I'll be...fufufufu...*creepy laugh*

Kikitchi! YESH!

---

Class is boring, but eh, I guess it can be fun. I was walking out of Tama-School when I noticed Himespetchi running by. She's...strange...

I ran up to Mametchi. "Hey, Mametchi!" I said, "Sorry about my rude comments in the second movie that's not even out in the U.S.A yet." I told him, laughing. Why'd I just say that?

"Oh, that's okay, Kikitchi," smiled Mametchi.

He sees Himespetchi running by. "What's up with her, anyway?"

"Maybe I should call a doctor?"

"She said I had awesome cute girly eyebrows," Mametchi frowns, wondering just what Himespetchi was drinking.

"I really don't know either." I said, scratching my chin. "Maybe she has a CRUSH on you!"

Mametchi goes :eek:

He says, "But, er, Loveli- I mean, uh..."

"So that explains her behaviour, just trying to get my attention..."

Mametchi thinks he is too young for love, but still decides he doesn't want to hurt Himespetchi's feelings.

"Well, Kikitchi, should I tell her I know - or think - she likes me?"

"I guess you should, but be careful, she could give you *snark* COOTIES!"

"Eh-heh-hehh," Mametchi blushed, grinning like :]

"I guess she admires my science skills and smartness, but I still think I need a lot more work with inventing things properly. I hope she doesn't act too much like that when my friends are around, she would embarrass me."

"I guess so. Hey, I'm gonna go smoke some of the guys at track!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back