Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:49 AM
Yeah, had a good dream, nightmare? Post it here and read others! ~
Maybe even get into the topic of Lucid Dreams. yayayay.
Posted 10 June 2012 - 05:47 AM
Posted 10 June 2012 - 07:50 AM
Well... most of my dreams lately are sort of like I'm in a video game. o__o There are different levels, and even bosses... It sounds funny, but I think they're actually quite interesting. XD
Posted 10 June 2012 - 08:23 AM
- booboo1 likes this
Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:51 AM
Posted 12 June 2012 - 02:38 AM
Posted 22 June 2012 - 02:09 PM
- SugaryGoesRAWR likes this
Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:56 PM
I enjoy every minute if it.
Posted 25 June 2012 - 06:30 AM
Stop it, conciousness.
Posted 01 July 2012 - 07:15 AM
- I was printing out pictures of Ikemen Mametchi. The joy of it all!
- There was someone walking around town in a giant Mametchi costume.
- I found a bunch of Tamagotchis in a plastic bag sitting around and they were weird nonexistent versions.
- Another video-game-like dream, this time with the thing in ichiro malfoy's avatar.
Posted 01 July 2012 - 10:08 AM
- My friend suddenly appeared in school wearing a space-suit and the deputy head teacher poked her head round the door to say "that's not school uniform!"
- I was stuck inside a large ball thing with people in really weird blue clothes walking round, and Darth Vader was telling me off for breaking a window while the ball thing turned round and I kept getting dumped in water and there was a blue whale.
- I was in Australia and my parents wanted to visit some schools (???) on the way to meeting EMF and there were 10 schools and I knew that would be really boring but it didn't matter because I got to meet EMF at the end. Then suddenly I was on a plane to Indonesia and EMF told me she had had an attack of severe depression and didn't want to meet me.
- I thought my old pet duck had come back to the pond and I got all excited, but it turned into a dog and came up into the garden. My brother (usually scared of dogs) loved it, but I hated it and I ran down the lawn. Flying robots with voices of those robot things off Doctor Who came flying down to kill me and I killed them. Darth Vader was standing in the patio holding the rest of my family prisoner, so I pushed a swing set onto him and killed him.
- The deputy head teacher of my school was in some horse and carriage thing and she did a fake smile at me so I fake smiled back, then she got really mad at me and her horse and carriage exploded and she was left sitting on this really tiny pink cartoon horse off My Little Pony.
Oh yes, edit. The best dream of all was when I dreamed I woke up and then my brother yelled at me except it was in my head and then nobody actually spoke, we were all telepathic and that's the only way we could talk. That was so weird, LOL.
Edited by dazzilitchigirl, 01 July 2012 - 10:11 AM.
Posted 01 July 2012 - 09:55 PM
Ever since the holidays started, I've been able to recall my dreams ever night!
... And every single night my crush has been in one. :I
This time, I managed to get lost in my school after stalking him.
So I hid in some tyres. o_o
He found me and was all like, "da fargh u here. Y u no at skewl. Rytee oh den."
Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:43 AM
Posted 11 July 2012 - 12:32 PM
My other dream was the same as always.
THAT MY CRUSH WILL LIKE ME BACK!
Posted 11 July 2012 - 01:37 PM
Posted 25 July 2012 - 02:38 AM
Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:18 AM
I love lucid dreaming!
I've had a few myself....when I first learned about it, I immediately lay down on my bed and attempted it. Of course when I felt the weight on my body (what you're supposed to feel) I panicked and stopped.
Though my first ever lucid dream happened this year in May, and I was so happy in my dream.
I had dreamt that an old man was living in our garage, and the garage was full of filthy rags and blankets. He told me that he would send demons after me, so I started running down the road to my dad's church to get a priest to help me (the church is only about a mile away) and halfway down the road, I stopped. Fully conscious. I said out loud "WAIT....I do not have to do this!!! I must be lucid dreaming! Wait, if there's something wrong with my hands, then I'm dreaming." So I looked down at my hands, and what do you know? The fingers on my hands kept getting very rubbery and started growing and shrinking. So, excited as I was, I said "This means that I can FLY!!!!!" so I remembered the guide from online, and I started running again. I jumped once, twice, three times, and each time I jumped higher. After the third jump I was high in the air and I started soaring around....it was the best feeling I have ever felt in my life. I could feel a gentle breeze pressing on my body as I went.....I don't know when I landed, but I wound up in my backyard. Suddenly all the dandelions were growing long thin green tubes and connecting to each other, and aliens landed (?????) and I ended up in a forest which was full of short, gnarled trees and mosses. After that I ended up in Super Mario 64 DS game, on the very top floor, in the clock room, in one of the tiny white rooms on the sides that you have to jump up to. I was sitting in a beach chair opposite another girl whose face I couldn't see. She said "How do you gain control of a lucid dream?" and I said "You have to keep spinning around...." and I got up and spun around, then gained control then my dream ended.
The most recent lucid dream was that I was in my backyard, and I launched off the ground. I flew a mile then landed, and I was like "WAIT, I forgot how to fly!!" then I started crying xD
Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:23 PM
Posted 27 July 2012 - 10:58 PM
Posted 28 July 2012 - 02:11 AM
Now that you get the idea of the dream world functions, study each scene within the dream. The crazy stuff, if there isn't much craziness, just try your best to remember each detail. Even if they don't seem normal, try and look closer. What is the color of the walls, does this place exist in real life? Once you start doing that, you'll begin to think critically in your dreams. It will get you to begin having "natural" lucid dreams rather than the fast, skipped, in your face ones. Lastly, don't expect a lucid dream every time and especially don't expect them in the evening, especially as a beginner. It won't happen. Lucid dreams happen great when you wake up early and go back to sleep. It skips all previous parts of sleep, which you usually don't remember or dreams don't occur. It puts you straight into REM sleep ( Rapid Eye Movement sleep; fifth of the five stages of sleep most people go through each night ) which is the best for dreaming. Now this advice may, or may not help you. These are techniques I've gotten from websites and made up myself and personal experience. As for lucid dreams myself? I've had bizarre ones, some I don't bother to share because I have no idea what was going through my head lol. But, I've lucid dreamed about being a merchant, of being an elf, I've even dreamed about being in a zombie apocalypse and saving many people. I'll have to dig up my dream journal and share a few but typically though, the dreams I usually have I convert into art or stories. Some dreams I've even made into role plays right here on TamaTalk.
- CherubHorse likes this