Photo
- - - - -

What's the whole ENTIRE list of Tamagotchi's ever made by Bandai Japan, America and Europe?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

MusicalAngelgotchiOfLove

• musicalangelgotchioflove user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 June 2012 - 07:39 AM ( #1 )

What is the entire list of Tamagotchis ever made?
I'm not just talking about the new ones and people just saying v1-v5. I need answers people! (LOL, spazzing out XD). Anyways, so I was really wondering if anyone had found a list somewhere that had the entire collection of Tamas ever made by Bandai Japan, America and Europe. Thank you so much!! :)

Replies

Views

Started

10 Jun 2012

Last Post

11 Jun 2012

TamaMum

• tamamum user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 10 June 2012 - 09:41 AM ( #2 )

I don't think I have ever seen just one list which details every single model/version of tamagotchi ever sold in any country anywhere in the world (they've been sold in more places than just America, Europe and Japan).

Maybe you should start a word doc / pad and begin a list - see if you can create one! XD

graficks

• graficks user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 10 June 2012 - 09:44 AM ( #3 )

This is the most comprehensive list of Tamagotchi releases I've seen on the Internet:

http://tamagotchi.wi...gotchi_Releases

It may not be a list in the format you're looking for, but I'm fairly sure the content represents what you're searching for. :)
  • TamaMum likes this

MusicalAngelgotchiOfLove

• musicalangelgotchioflove user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 June 2012 - 01:50 AM ( #4 )

I don't think I have ever seen just one list which details every single model/version of tamagotchi ever sold in any country anywhere in the world (they've been sold in more places than just America, Europe and Japan).

Maybe you should start a word doc / pad and begin a list - see if you can create one! XD

That's a good idea. :P I totally forgot about the other places tamas have been sold. :S Hehe, whoops!

This is the most comprehensive list of Tamagotchi releases I've seen on the Internet:

http://tamagotchi.wi...gotchi_Releases

It may not be a list in the format you're looking for, but I'm fairly sure the content represents what you're searching for. :)

Thank you so much for finding a website! :) The website is very helpful and I think it actually has most of the Tamagotchi versions. THANK YOU!!!

Edited by MusicalAngelgotchiOfLove, 11 June 2012 - 03:38 AM.