What's the whole ENTIRE list of Tamagotchi's ever made by Bandai Japan, America and Europe?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MusicalAngelgotchiOfLove

Reaction score
What is the entire list of Tamagotchis ever made?

I'm not just talking about the new ones and people just saying v1-v5. I need answers people! (LOL, spazzing out XD). Anyways, so I was really wondering if anyone had found a list somewhere that had the entire collection of Tamas ever made by Bandai Japan, America and Europe. Thank you so much!! :)

Has anyone found an entire list of the Tamagotchis ever

made by Bandai Japan, America and Europe? I'm not just talking about the v1-v5,

I mean the whole LOT of them. Thanks!! :)

I don't think I have ever seen just one list which details every single model/version of tamagotchi ever sold in any country anywhere in the world (they've been sold in more places than just America, Europe and Japan).

Maybe you should start a word doc / pad and begin a list - see if you can create one! XD

I don't think I have ever seen just one list which details every single model/version of tamagotchi ever sold in any country anywhere in the world (they've been sold in more places than just America, Europe and Japan).

Maybe you should start a word doc / pad and begin a list - see if you can create one! XD
That's a good idea. :p I totally forgot about the other places tamas have been sold. :S Hehe, whoops!

This is the most comprehensive list of Tamagotchi releases I've seen on the Internet:

https://tamagotchi.wi...gotchi_Releases

It may not be a list in the format you're looking for, but I'm fairly sure the content represents what you're searching for. :)
Thank you so much for finding a website! :) The website is very helpful and I think it actually has most of the Tamagotchi versions. THANK YOU!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back