The Tamagotchi Anime Discussion!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJYellow22

Reaction score
Yaaaay! I thought the latest ep was number 133... I must have been mistaken. <_<

I really enjoy the latest episodes. Himespetchi's love for Mametchi is so hilarious! XD

Yay, the episode you posted has a L O T of Ikemen Mametchi! <3 Playing soccer! :) The anime was going for so long without him, I was beginning to get worried he'd never appear again. And are the Spacy Brothers leaving next episode? NOOOOOOOOOO, they're some of my favorite characters! :( We'll have to see what happens...

Yeah, the Spacy brothers might be leaving in the next episode.. :( Let's hope not! They are just sooooo funny.

Also, I find it funny.. On a tamagotchi forum, not many people watch the anime.. :p That's strange, don't you think? I think more people should watch it on nosub and pandora, so it could get more popluar ^^

I don't want the Spacy bros to leave. They are my favorite characters in Tamagotchi! (with Melodytchi, Mametchi, Himespetchi, Lovelitchi and Kuromametchi)

But I put the words from a new trailer on Youtube for the new episode into a translator and got this-

The Tamagotchi to conquer the stars that we forget the true purpose of the exchange and to deepen Spacey brothers. One day, Spacey switch is dreaming, I recall that the original purpose. ­ and making a journey, a man determined to polish. Spacey switch is ready for a trip to the school in Spacey brothers that move rumors spread. I heard it ­ beans in the ground ....

That sounds like they aren't moving. 'that rumors spread' is the key. I think Uwasatchi spread a rumor about them moving, what do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, Princess Lovelitchi, I hope you're right. :eek: It would seriously be a bad loss to see the spacy brothers gone from the show.

I think the Tamagotchi! anime is cute, but Ikemen Mametchi scares me ._.
Lol, well.. That's true.. He can be scary. But, he has his fans, like myself and Eternal Mametchi Fan.

I watched some episode a few weeks ago (127 or 128 I think), it's the only Japanese one I watched and I couldn't understand it. I'm going to try the latest ones though - see if I like them.

The Spacy Brothers are my favorite characters, I hope they stay. :)

I also like the episodes with Himespetchi's gaganess for Mametchi. ^_^

Augh, I just want to kill the Olympics. And I will kill the writers of the show if Spacytchi is really gone for good! It's not just that he's funny... I just really like him because, I dunno, he is... like me...? He cries a lot and is "different" and so I can relate to him... <_<

Anyway, I haven't seen the latest episode because this computer is a snail (I can only watch episodes on public computers) but I hope it has Ikemen Mametchi :p

139 is so funny! Himespetchi's screaming fit, and Himespetchi knocking out Mametchi with a beach ball.

140 will be where they turn into eggs! Can't wait! Be sure to watch it ;)

LOL, I noticed this in episode 139, the part where Repotchi is reporting at North North Point?

59d89c3b.png

The pink egg looks like the old Lovelitchi but with purple bows. :p I wonder what Tamagotchi it is, I know it isn't Lovelitchi. xD I can't wait for 140, seeing some of the Tamagotchi characters as eggs...

I downloaded ep 139... I love it sooo much! The WAY Ikemen Mametchi looks at Himespetchi! :eek: But the part where Mametchi nearly gets killed by the ball made me cry... It did. :'<

Okay...that has got to be the weirdest and most AWESOME episode yet! I love the opening and credits songs, they make me feel happy. :)

I wonder if Mametchi will be the only one left that's not an egg!

Anyway, the episodes are easy to understand and I don't know a word of japanese!

Okay, I've downloaded the one where Spacytchi leaves... It's just soooooooooo sad it reallyreallyreally made my cry! :( It did have Uwasatchi in, and she seemed to make up some kind of rumor... It almost seems as if it's Uwasatchi's fault Spacytchi left! :eek: I don't like her anymore. :angry: Spacytchi didn't leave willingly... He just accidentally hit the button on his spaceship when he was flapping his arms and flying like a bird.

And the farewell party... It plays Smile For Tomorrow, the saddest song ever, and shows all these scenes from the anime of Spacytchi, even all the way from episode 2 when he first joined Tamagotchi School! Goodbye Spacytchi... After 138 episodes he's gone forever, even though he has been a major character ever since the very first episode...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back