Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

The Tamagotchi Anime Discussion!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

sonicfan253

• sonicfan253 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:36 AM ( #35 )

Summary of episode 142:

The egged Tamagotchis have turned into WHITE eggs, who are extremely zombielike and have strange vocal patterns. Mametchi calls Papamametchi and tells him about Mamametchi and Chamametchi. Papamametchi tries to find some more diognostics about the Egg Epidemic.

Mametchi meets up with Himespetchi in the town, as thousands of white eggs hop all around them. They gather Lovelitchi, Kuchipatchi, Melodytchi, Moriritchi and Kizunatchi and get on the Lovelin tour bus, which transforms into a boat. They ride out into the ocean as Tamagotchi Planet's atmosphere disappears. The scene cuts to Papamametchi who is watching as Tamagotchi Planet is slowly transforming into a white egg.

Meanwhile the Lovelin tour bus rides the rainbow to Ha Island. They tell Hatokamitchi about the problem, afterwards he stabs his staff in a pool which turns Ha Island into ice, also rising Tama heart shaped pillars out of the ground, and all the ancient tama hearts go into the slots, but two are left open. The group is fascinated but turns around and see Hatokamitchi as an egg!

They bring him to his home where he rests.

Papamametchi transforms into an egg, and before he is completely taken over he says (rough translation) "Mametchi...you can do this..." (or at least that's what I wanted him to say :P)

Then he turns into a white egg, hops out of the office, and joins the crowds of eggs and becomes unrecognizable. Back on Ha Island Kizunatchi rallys the group, and they realize that there is still hope.
  • Eternal Mametchi Fan likes this

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 28 August 2012 - 10:25 PM ( #36 )

Summary of episode 142:

The egged Tamagotchis have turned into WHITE eggs, who are extremely zombielike and have strange vocal patterns. Mametchi calls Papamametchi and tells him about Mamametchi and Chamametchi. Papamametchi tries to find some more diognostics about the Egg Epidemic.

Mametchi meets up with Himespetchi in the town, as thousands of white eggs hop all around them. They gather Lovelitchi, Kuchipatchi, Melodytchi, Moriritchi and Kizunatchi and get on the Lovelin tour bus, which transforms into a boat. They ride out into the ocean as Tamagotchi Planet's atmosphere disappears. The scene cuts to Papamametchi who is watching as Tamagotchi Planet is slowly transforming into a white egg.

Meanwhile the Lovelin tour bus rides the rainbow to Ha Island. They tell Hatokamitchi about the problem, afterwards he stabs his staff in a pool which turns Ha Island into ice, also rising Tama heart shaped pillars out of the ground, and all the ancient tama hearts go into the slots, but two are left open. The group is fascinated but turns around and see Hatokamitchi as an egg!

They bring him to his home where he rests.

Papamametchi transforms into an egg, and before he is completely taken over he says (rough translation) "Mametchi...you can do this..." (or at least that's what I wanted him to say :P)

Then he turns into a white egg, hops out of the office, and joins the crowds of eggs and becomes unrecognizable. Back on Ha Island Kizunatchi rallys the group, and they realize that there is still hope.

Thank you! Well thankfully my mama took me to the library, so I am downloading episode 141. :D Can't wait to get home and watch it!

sonicfan253

• sonicfan253 user photo

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:37 AM ( #37 )

I can't wait for the new episode monday!

DJYellow22

• djyellow22 user photo

Posted 03 September 2012 - 09:20 AM ( #38 )

This is it everyone! The final episode of tamagotchi is on nosub! http://www.nosub.tv/watch/25605.html

yes, it's the final episode.. As next week, a New tamagotchi anime is taking its spot!

sonicfan253

• sonicfan253 user photo

Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:49 PM ( #39 )

It's not the LAST episode. The new characters are coming, that's all. I'm sure they won't get rid of Love-Love! Watching it now

EDIT: HAD TO GO SEE PARANORMAN! WATCHING REST NOW!

EDITEDIT: That was beautfiul and totally appropriate for a season finale. I will miss Kizunatchi. I love Mametchi's reaction to how Himespetchi loves him.

It just feels like I'm saying goodbye to this amazing and wonderful show, but not really! A new season awaits next episode. The ad at the end confirms Kiraratchi is indeed pronounced Kir-re-ratchi.

Edited by sonicfan253, 03 September 2012 - 05:22 PM.

DJYellow22

• djyellow22 user photo

Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:53 PM ( #40 )

It's not the LAST episode. The new characters are coming, that's all. I'm sure they won't get rid of Love-Love! Watching it now:

It's the last episode of the current series. Same thing they do with Pokemon(Which oddly enough, is the same production company) they make a new show every few years.

kuromametchifan123

• kuromametchifan123 user photo

Posted 03 September 2012 - 04:51 PM ( #41 )

It's the last episode of the current series. Same thing they do with Pokemon(Which oddly enough, is the same production company) they make a new show every few years.

I just hate how they just dropped Lovelitchi, Meloditchi, and Moriritchi though, whatever happened to them? :P I don't know what I'll think of the new show...

Posted Image

Seriously, they just threw away some characters. The new ones are cute, but all I see is more glitter, and more pink...

But wow, the finale! I honestly thought they were going to kill off Kizunatchi for a second there, I almost cried. ;_;

sonicfan253

• sonicfan253 user photo

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:23 PM ( #42 )

READ MY EDITED POST LAST PAGE!

DJYellow22

• djyellow22 user photo

Posted 03 September 2012 - 06:07 PM ( #43 )

So, from what I can get from the ending, (Spoliers!) Mametchi, Kuchipatchi, and Memetchi are for some reason, being transferred to Dream Town's Dream School? That's what I'm guessing. The picture above also shows Himespetchi.. So, maybe she sneaked there?

sonicfan253

• sonicfan253 user photo

Posted 03 September 2012 - 07:57 PM ( #44 )

Yeah, The Dreamtown School.

So they DIDN'T throw away characters, they're still there! It's just that Mametchi, Kuchi, and Meme are in a different place!

DJYellow22

• djyellow22 user photo

Posted 03 September 2012 - 08:26 PM ( #45 )

Right! So, just like in Pokemon, we could have older characters come to Dream Town and visit Mametchi and the others! Yay~

sonicfan253

• sonicfan253 user photo

Posted 03 September 2012 - 08:50 PM ( #46 )

Can't believe Spacytchi is back, even after his dramatic leave in episode 138, credits and all.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:50 AM ( #47 )

I HATED Lovelitchi, Melodytchi, and Moriritchi and I would have LOVED it if that pain-in-the-neck Kizunatchi died, but I also wish Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi would go die in a hole. =.= Seriously, WHY can't they just keep Mametchi as the mascot, with Himespetchi? And I'm so happy the Spacy Brothers are back!

But I'm fairly certain I'll hate the new series... It's throwing away everything I once loved... x.x

DJYellow22

• djyellow22 user photo

Posted 05 September 2012 - 11:28 PM ( #48 )

Welp, it's official. It's a new series.

http://www.animenews...debut-next-week

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Posted 06 September 2012 - 07:23 AM ( #49 )

Woah, that finale was just so... amazing... loved it. I loved it when it showed from Moriritchi's point of view what happens when you become an egg, and I loved it when Kizunatchi was just falling... sad piano music... so saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad it made me cwy even though I already knew she would evolve before hitting the ground. The ending was so wonderful, and the music in that episode was so epic, and heck, if they put all of the episodes in the egg arc together it would make a PERFECT movie!

Also, forget everything bad I've said about Lovelitchi and Melodytchi. When I saw that episode... I realised that I love all the characters, even the ones I used to hate. I'll miss them all when this new series comes along.

Well, in honor of the original anime, the best show ever which is now sadly at an end, I will NOT download or watch any episodes of the new one. ;) I don't think I'll be able to bear it... seeing all the characters I'm used to gone... No Makiko or Chamametchi, Kuromametchi or even Lovelitchi.

Goodbye Tamagotchi.

sonicfan253

• sonicfan253 user photo

Posted 06 September 2012 - 04:12 PM ( #50 )

The SHOW ISN'T ENDING! DEAR GOSH!

IT'S BEING RENAMED TO TAMAGOTCHI! YUME KIRA DREAMS AND WILL CONTINUE ON EPISODE 144!

YOU ARE NOT SAYING GOODBYE!

EDIT: Sorry, I was just tired of people thinking it was an entirely new show.

Edited by sonicfan253, 06 September 2012 - 04:13 PM.

DJYellow22

• djyellow22 user photo

Posted 06 September 2012 - 04:29 PM ( #51 )

Well, it isn't exactly a whole new show.. But, it's like Pokemon like I said.

Pokemon has rebranded itself several times.. And with each rebrand, they start over with episode 1 instead of continuing the episode count.

Keep in mind: OLM Animation, the company behind Tamagotchi, also does Pokemon. So, yeah.