to everyone...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

webster04

Reaction score
I'm sorry to the bull and stuff i've pulled in the past. I have no reason why i did the stuff i did and if no one wants to forgive me then i'm fine with that but i have no plans on leaving this board anytime soon. I enjoy reading logs and getting the latest info and just hearing the experiences of others.

Again i'm sorry for the stuff i've done and hope all of you can forgive me.

Just be aware of what you DO on Tamatalk from now on. I'm sure if you are sincere, People will forgive you for whatever you have done.

We all know that people can change over time, so I am sure that most will be happy to consider giving you a second chance (although don't be surprised if some members are cautious about you if they've had direct experience of the "bull and stuff" you've pulled in the past) ;)

That's okay. I don't know what you did, but I'm happy that you have changed. Nonetheless, I forgive you. :)

Awww, don't worry. :) I don't know what you did in the past, but whatever it was, it doesn't matter now. I did trashy stuff too and later regretted it, so I understand how you feel. But I have lots of friends and I love TamaTalk, so I'll stay forever, no matter what. :newmametchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back