Webster04's logs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

webster04

Reaction score
Well, it's been a few years since i started a tamagotchi (or any virtual pet for that matter) and only a month or so ago i got the nagging feeling to hatch. Since i no longer have any old school tama's (my last p2 tama's circuit board fried after trying to fix it's sounds) i grabbed the only working tama i have... my music star.

So i'm going to crack open a pepsi (ah pepsi), listen to some good japanese music (mike hatsune, vocaloid and a few others) and write about little fv (ran out of name ideas). I started caring for him just this morning after his mom Amy left, he's on the 5th gen right now and doing rather well, mainly just practicing his instrument and being quite except for the beeping while he practices.

The tama's on this one before him were in this order:

gen1- Ryusei the Mametchi

gen2- Chiro the Chantochi

gen3- Haku the Shimashimatchi

gen4- Amy the Makiko

and now i'm on fv... the main reason i started him up in the first place (besides what i stated in the begining of this log) is i'm awaiting a new gen2 tama to arrive in the mail. I ordered him on june 8th from ebay (jason's store... check it out if you haven't, he has tons of new tama's) and it was promptly shipped out the next morning at 4:30am (it's comming from tokyo japan). So i only plan on caring for my music star till he shows up, only been 3 days since he was shipped so i still have some waiting to doand the anticipation is killing me... ok, not literally but i hate waiting on stuff to show up.

I am prepaired for his arrival though, bought about 50 lr44 batteries online for cheap so when he shows up i can start him up right away, i even have a name for him... but that won't be told until he get here, gotta keep it a secret till then.

Day 2 of my log:

This morning started well before little fv woke up (he's set 1 hour and 30 minutes behing so he gets up at 9am instead of 7:30am for my sanity), promptly at 9am he woke up and from ignoring him a bit last night (i'm trying my hand at getting any character i have yet to get) I fed him a few meals and snacks and cleaned up his poo on the screen. At 10am while i was out getting the mail (still no gen2 btw) he changed into a kikitchi, the same teen my 1st and 3rd gen's changed into... makes me wonder if this is the only teen i'll ever get and also makes me wonder what adult he's going to change into.

While getting the mail 2 of my packages did show up though, the 30 lr44 batteries i ordered online... thought i only ordered 20 but i got 30 instead so no complaints on my end.

This ends todays log but the days still young so i might end up writing here a bit later after fv goes to bed.

Day 3 of logs:

This morning started out as usual, fv woke up at 9am and was promptly fed and his poos cleaned up from last night. I've sent him to music school 10 times so far so he'll get his pro debut when he changes into his adult form today (which if it does happen should happen here around 4 or 5pm). I've been waiting to care for him till he beeps at me saying he's either hungry or unhappy (which always ends up him being unhappy more than hungry) and i've been letting him get at least 3 or 4 poops on the screen before i clean them up... my hope is i won't get either shimashimatchi or mametchi this time around.

At 11am i went to check the mail... and still no gen2, but i did get my 12 peice screwdriver set i ordered 4 days ago so now i can put the batteries in my new tama when it arrives.

Fv has been listening to more foreign music with me today (japanese, german, russian, korean and some chinese) off my mp3 player hooked up to my speakers for my pc (my sound card doesn't work and won't till i buy a new one... darn you windows 7) along with my usual bands i listen to (system of a down, disturbed, green day, and tons more).

Well, no sooner did i post this log for the day that fv changed into his adult form... and i dissipointed. I got another mametchi, even with the horrible care i gave him i still got a mametchi. Oh well, he managed to pass his audition and is in the pro debut now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Day 4 of logs:

I didn't write a log yesterday only cause nothing new happened to fv, but today something egg-citing happened (see what i did there!), My new little japanese gen2 tamagotchi showed up just a little over 20 minutes ago in the mail!

He's a yellow with orange border and buttons series 1 gen2 and i've named him Ryusei since an american sounding name just wouldn't suit him very well. He's a little shirobabitchi right now but within the hour should be changing into a tonmarutchi and my whole goal with him is to get a mimitchi... which by far is my favorite gen2 character.

9pm: Little ryusei has been quiet all day, he got his first discipline at 2pm and another at 4:47pm. He's been surfing the net with me in one of the cradles i made a few years ago, along with watching tv, listening to some good music off my mp3 player, watching me play a few pc games and even got to witness his first thunder storm this afternoon^-^ And compaired to my music star (who i've taken it's battery out and plan on selling in a few weeks) who i've had for years has only made me realize how much i missed these old school tama's, what with there constant beeping, getting mail, going to school, etc.

Day 5 of logs:

Well, today has been an interesting day for both me and Ryusei, It started off at 9am with ryusei asking for his third discipline followed by me making breakfast for my dad (it is fathers day after all) and mom. After breakfast i decided to go for a nice long walk so me and ryusei went out to the beach for a few hours before heading back home.

Around 2pm ryusei was sick, signaling that he would be changing within the next 12 hours or so (btw, i kept him up way past his bedtime last night so this would happen) but had yet to get his last discipline but even with that i wasn't worried about not getting tongaritchi (the good teen).

Right as i sat down to supper he asked for him final discipline followed by pooping (second since him getting sick) and from reading the logs over at tamagotchi planet (i've read them at least ten times over by now, if not more!) I knew that within the next 3 hours he would be changing... and boy was i right! Right at 8:30 while getting some cherry cobbler for desert i heard the familiar changing tune and when i looked down i saw that ryusei indeed changed into tongaritchi^-^

Now i'll have to keep an eye on him to get his last 2 disciplines and i'll be guaranteed a mimitchi for my adult.

Well, i haven't posted in here for a few days but believe me when i say good things have happened... and i'm wrote about it in my new blog for anyone who wants to read it

https://theadventures...i.blogspot.com/

but just for those who want me to say here then ok... Ryusei turned into a mimitchi this morning at 10:30am!!! And as soon as i figure out how to add pics to this log i'll post them (but there also up on my blog in case i can't do that here).

Edit: Here are the pictures i took of little Ryusei.

Photo-0001.jpg

Photo-0002.jpg

Photo-0003.jpg

Photo-0004.jpg

Photo-0005.jpg

Photo-0006.jpg
Sorry for the poor image quality, these were taken with a camera phone.

since getting home from south bend Ryusei has been extremely easy to care for, only losing 1 heart from both hunger and happiness ever hour or so.

The last few days with Ryusei have been fun, i forgot how little care adult tama's on the gen1 and gen2 tama actually need! He's been watching alot of tv with me, listening to good music, i've been reading to him and he's been with me everytime i'm on tamachat (you guys and gals on there are messed up... in a good way though^-^)

I don't really know when he will be leaving me but i hope it's not for sometime since i've grown fond of his cuteness, the grin he makes when pooping is adorable as heck and everytime he grins he makes me smile. Right now i'm working on getting a japanese gen1 but with the prices i'm finding it might not happen for a month or more.

Well, it might be a bit early for me to write a log but here goes!

Yesterday was a slightly hot one (it got into the 90's here) and a bit on the humid side too, so what did this mean? I spent most of the day outside with Ryusei sweating my ar*e off. I did this to earn some extra cash for one reason and 1 reason only, my mom agreed to help me get some more tama's so here in the next 2 weeks or so i'll be ordering a japanese gen1 (thanks TicTax^-^), a Angelgotchi and possibly a Morino too if i can get enough saved up by the 5th of july.

So i spent a good hour in the garden watering plants, pulling weeds and other stuff and by the time i was done i went to check on ryusei to find he was sick... mind you he was 9 at the time and figured this wouldn't happen till he was over the age of 10. It didn't make me happy though, i don't want this little guy to leave but i know i can't do anything to stop it either. So i gave him a shot of medicine and continued working for another 30 mins, no sooner did i finish my sis showed up and asked if i wanted to go with her to the beach to walk around so i said sure.

It was hot as heck in town but at the beach it felt 10 degree's cooler which was nice, i would of went swimming but since i had ryusei with me i just took my shoes and socks off and walked on the shore... only getting my feet and legs wet which felt wonderful. We spent a good 2 or 3 hours just walking around in the sand, skipping rocks on the water and talking about stupid things bro's ans sis's talk about. Durring this time i did notice a slight increase in ryusei's meals and game playing, not much of an increase but just enough to know there was one.

That was yesterday, this morning i woke up about 15 mins before ryusei, when he woke up though i descided to watch a movie with him... Ghost Rider 2! My parent's rented it from movies on demand the day before so i figured i'd watch it on my tv with ryusei. It was a great movie, awesome effects but not much of a story line and ryusei seemed to enjoy it too. Today he's 10 and i hope to have 10 or more days left with him, i want him to be around for the 4th of july since it will be his first holiday with me so i'm going to make sure he lives at least till then, even though i really don't want him to leave at all.

Well, it's been 3 days since i last posted and not much has happened... then again alot has happened, ok not really but yeah.

Guess i'm a bit saddened? i don't really know the word to describe how i feel right now, and for good reasons. This evening around 4:30pm or so ryusei got sick again, i think with me keeping him up past his bedtime has added up and with the time i've kept him awake i've probably used up a good 6 to 8 days of his life in the last 8 days. I'll be sad when he goes but he's still alive right now and even though he's getting needy i won't stop caring for him.

I guess i don't really have much to write about tonight though, we've mainly stayed home the last few days with the 100 degree temps were getting right now so i'll post when something happens (hoping it's not ryusei dying though).

Well, i do have a update to say, less than a hour after i posted ryusei's batteries died so yeah. kinda sad to see him go so soon but he has new batteries in and is back to being a tonmarutchi with 25% discipline right now and should be back to being a mimitchi by wensday.

Well, alot has happened since my last post.

Right before going to bed that night Ryusei got his first discipline, the next morning i descided to get a pic of him in his tonmarutchi form.

100_1099.jpg

Isn't he cute? Well he was rather quiet all day till 4pm or so when he asked for another discipline then he got another somewhere around 9pm bringing his bar to 75%. Right before going to bed he got sick requiring 2 shots to make him well again.

Today i awaited his last discipline and for him to change form into his teen stage. Around noon or so i left to mail something out to my pal Sabaith here and didn't get home till 1pm and no sooner did i get home Ryusei asked for his last discipline. Right after he got this discipline though he pooped, signaling that he would be changing somewhere in the next 3 hours and like last time i was right on, a little after 3pm i heard te familiar changing tune and looked down to see this.

100_1100.jpg

He changed into Tongaritchi^-^ Since then though he hasn't asked for a discipline but that should happen either before i go to sleep or sometime tomorrow. Also unlike what i stated on thursday i'm keeping him awake longer to he'll change before wensday so i'll have my little mimitchi around for the 4th of july.

A big thanks goes out to Ichiro for the kind words on my log, means alot man and i'm enjoying your log alot too^-^

Ok, now that i have that out of the way i can start working on this log^-^

Yesterday was spend waiting for Ryusei to get his last discipline, get sick and finally change. The discipline was given around 11:45am while i was out doing some stuff (and with the heat wave we sem to be having right now i rather do stuff during the morning before the apex of the heat hits). We spent the rest of the day playing games online, chatting in the chatroom here and watching tv as well as listening to music, at 1:45pm he got sick and 15 minutes later took a poo.

I figured he'd either change around 11pm or at 2am if i made it that far, well around 9pm i headed out to a friends house in the much cooler night time temp (it was still way too humid though) to play some magic the gathering and hang out for a few hours, and from his second poop since getting sick happened like i planned on it (happened at 8pm) i was impatiently waiting for 11pm to hit, lol might sound weird but i wanted him to change.

Well as usual i completely forgot about the whole thing of the older tama's changing 5 mins before they poo and promptly at 10:55pm i heard the familiar changing tune, i dropped what i was doing to watch him change and after what seemed like forever Ryusei emerged as Mimitchi^-^ I was sad his ;ife was ended so early last time and now i have him back again and i couldn't be happier... and to celebrate i took a few new images of him!

100_1101.jpg

There he is happy, what a cute face^-^

100_1102.jpg

And there he is mad, still too cute.

Well, thats whats happened so far. He's been inside with me all day listening to more music and web surfing. I am planning on trying to get a pic of him pooping though just so everyone can see the grin on his face^-^

Firest off before i write this log i have to say Happy 4th of July Everyone!

Ok, thats out of the way i can talk about me and Ryusei's day. It started off very hot, i mean 91 degrees at 9am is a bith much but eh, the day was gonna only get hotter so there was nothing i could do about that.

We spent most of the day watching a auction kings marathon of discovery till around 1pm when we went with my mom to visit my grandma for a bit, on the way back she stopped by walgreens and bought me a green dot money pack so i could add some mroe cash to my paypal account. After that we went to do some shopping before heading home.

We got back after 3pm so i went to paypal to add the card i got to it followed by checking ebay, and after about 30 mins found and bought a new blue angelgotchi^-^ It's being shipped out tomorrow and should show up anywhere between monday the 9th through friday the 13th, and before anyone asks i have a name for it allready... but i'm not saying it till the little guy shows up. But i will say i'm going for Ginjirotenshi as soon as i get it.

Ok, this log may have been a bit boring today, but not much will happen when i only have a 7year mimitchi to care for. He did get to see some fireworks before heading off to bed at 10pm but not as many as i'd like. Hopefully i'll have to talk about when the angelgotchi shows up or in the next few days if anything happens to Ryusei.

Well, this is going to be a very short log today... but since it's only 1pm i might ad more later on.

Not much is happening with Ryusei, but then again he's only 9yrs old today and has a long life ahead of him. We've been doing the usual (listening to music, watching tv and surfing the net), we also have not been going outside at all. The last few days have been in the 100 degree area so the only time i even head out is to water plants then it's right back inside to cool down.

On another note though my angelgotchi is on it's way! It was shipped out yesterday morning and right now is somewhere in Pennsylvania... i think i'm getting impatient with this waiting thing... cause i also have a japanese gen1 comming shortly too (thanks savy). Since i don't have any images of my own of the angel though i thought i'd put the auction image up of it.

KGrHqJp4E-8cGb48BP4Dn6G7Ew60_12.jpg

Well, thats all for now. Me and Ryusei are gonna take it easy today and stay as cool as we can.

Edit: it's now 11pm, Ryusei is asleep and my angel is now in Indianapolis, my hope is it shows up tomorrow but if it doesn't it'll show up on monday which is fine with me.

Well, today has started out rather well on my part, and anyone who didn't see my status update i'll tell you why.

MY ANGELGOTCHI SHOWED UP!

Yep, he showed up at 11am and i quickly opened the package, put 2 new batteries in and set the time. 5 minutes later he hatched and...

100_1105.jpg

There he is^-^ I've descided to name him Kitsune, which in japanese means fox. I fed him 4 pies, or whatever he eats and played the shooting star jumping game... which took me 3 games to get the hang of but i eventually filled his effort hearts after a few tries. I then fed him candy to fill his tp to a max of 30, it's been well over 10 years since i had my american angel so having little kitsune is almost like a new experience for me.

After 40 minutes he took a nap and promptly after another 20 minutes he changed, and i have a pic of him as a maruten^-^

100_1107.jpg

This pic turned out a bit darker than the first but eh, it works for now. I'm making sure to take perfect care of him till he changes into Kodoten, after that i'm using the method on mimitchi.com and going for Ginjirotenshi so we'll see how well i do with that.

Edit: It's now after 8pm and Kitsune's asleep, don't know if i'll set his clock back a hour before i go to sleep or not yet. I know he'll be up at 8am but i normally get up at 9 so i might have to do that. On another note though he got praised at both 3pm and 6:34pm bringing his deed bar to 3/4 full... i don't know if this is normal but his bar was already at the 1/4th mark when i started him, also right after kitsune's second praise Ryusei got sick at the age of 10. Well, i'll talk about them more tomorrow after kitsune changes into his teen form.

Today has been a good day, After aging kitsune by accident last night he woke up at 8am (well 9am my time, i set him a hour behind so i could sleep in a bit) and was as quiet as he was when he went to bed last night. About 30 minutes after he woke up he asked for another praise making his deed bar full^-^ Then at noon i heard a shimmery noise and looked to see him change into...

100_1108.jpg

Kodoten! The second he changed into this form i started on my regimen to get Ginjirotenshi. I let his tp drop to zero (it's currently at 16 right now and still dropping, started at 45), have not praised him or fed him chocolate and am keeping both his huner and effort hearts at 1 each, only caring for him when he beeps for attention.

I know it might sound cruel and trust me this isn't easy for me either but i badly want my little ginji angel and this is the method that i found on tamagotchi planet tog et him. My old method worked out well on the american version but also made it's life alot shorter (turning the light out once as a kodoten).

Since his change he's had 7 attention beeps forfood and to be played with and he's dropped 30 tp and still has 15 to go till his tp is at zero. Before i end this log for the night though i have 1 more picture to share with my readers.

100_1109.jpg

I took this picture right after kitsune's change^-^ Speaking of which kitsune's still awake and i plan on keeping him up a bit longer so he can lose some more tp and hopefully he'll ask for another praise (missing a praise makes him lose 10 tp, and he's already asked for 1 today).

Ugh, i feel really horrible about what i was forced to do last night.

Right as i was getting ready for bed and before i was going to put kitsune to sleep he changed... into Kuriten. Right at that moment i hit the reset button but since it was so late i didn't hatch him last night, instead i chose to do so this morning. Right now he's a little Obaketchi 2 who just took his nap. He should be changing within the next 25 mins into Maruten again so by wensday morning i should hopefully have Ginjirotenshi.

​The only reason i think i got kuriten was i only managed to get his tp down to 12 before the change so this time i'm doing something completely different than i did last time. I'm only keeping his tp around 20 instead of the max of 50 so when he turns into kodoten tomorrow i'll have a better chance of letting the tp drop to zero and stay there.

Edit: It's only 2pm here but since this morning Kitsune has asked for 1 praise so far bringing his deeds bar to the half way point. His tp got up to 29 after the praise but since then has dropped back down to 21, i'm thinking of missing his next one so it will lower and this will hopefully give me a better chance of getting my Ginji Angel^-^

Edit #2: It's almost 9:30pm now and since my last edit Kitsune has asked for 2 more praises, i gave him one of them while ignoring the other then brought his tenshi power up to 20 and left it there. About a hour later though (the last praise didn't happen to long ago) i heard the shimmery tune and watch him change into kodoten again. I never figured keeping him up a few extra hours would get him to change so fast but it did! Right now his tp is at 18 and by the time he changes into an adult it should drop down to zero.

Well, Ryusei and Kitsune are doing just fine this morning.

Ryusei is starting to drop hearts a little faster than a few days ago so he's showing some signs of getting needy at the age of 13, but otherwise he's still cute as heck and easy to care for^-^ Kitsune so far today has beeped at me twice for both food and playing and since last night his tenshi power has dropped to 9... make that 8 (he dropped another while i was typing this). Just a few minutes ago i noticed the door on the screen meaning he was on a walk, so i went to the praise icon and tapped on the side of his egg to bring him back. My hope is he'll change later on today into my beloved ginji angel so i might have to keep him up well past his bedtime again like i did last night.

He's yet to ask for a praise but should sometime soon and when he does his tp will drop down to zero which is where i need it at to get Ginjirotenshi.

Well, after my second failure at trying to get ginjirotenshi (which should tell you i indeed got kuriten again yesterday) i'm trying for a third time. I reset him a little after 6pm yesterday when the change happened and as of now he's already kodoten again... which makes me think the whole 24hour changing process is probably more like 12 or 13 hours minus him sleeping. He just changed a little before 5pm and my whole plan is to let him beep alot more than i did the first two times, i even plan on keeping his lights on tonight when he sleeps to make sure i give him really bad care this time around.

His tenshi power as of right now is 23 but should drop off to zero before he changes tomorrow since i doubt he will change tonight at all, i just hope this time is the charm to getting my sweet little ginjirotenshi and if not... well i might have to care for the slightly ugly kuriten this time around, along with having to deal with the twin angels who were never my favorite character in the first place.

Edit: Since kitsune change this afternoon his tenshi power has dropped down to 12 and he's beeped 4 times for attention so far, after the first 3 beeps for attention i fed him one pie and filled only 1 effort heart so now i'm gonna wait till he beep another 2 times before i do the same... speaking of which while typing this he beeped again.

When i put him to bed i plan on keeping his lights on all night to make sure i get ginjirotenshi this time around. Never figured it would be this hard to get the character i wanted but i guess i'm really out of it when it comes to caring for these vintage tamagotchi's.

Well, today has been one of my better caretaking days so far and i'll tell you why.

After Kitsune changed into Kodoten yesterday i just left him alone for a few hours untill i heard him beeping at me for attention, i ignored him till he beeped a total of 3 times before feeding him 1 pie and only filling 1 effort heart. By the time he went to sleep that night he had beeped a total of 6 times and his tenshi power had dropped down to 15 or so and to make sure bad care was given to him i even left his lights on all night.

This morning almost as soon as he woke up he beeped at me again, but as last night i ignored him again. I did this till he beeped a total of 12 times in all since last nights attention beeps, and though i felt bad for giving him this kinda of care (i hate treating tama's this badly) i knew it would be the only way of getting the character i wanted. Well around noon his tp had dropped to zero and around then is when he beeped at me for the 12th time asking for food and to be played with while i was out on a walk.

No sooner did i get back around 12:30pm i heard the shimmery tune telling me he was changing, i watched in anticipation as the arrows moved across and when the screen changed this is what i saw.

100_1118.jpg

Yes, i indeed got Ginjirotenshi after only 2 failed attempts^-^ I quickly filled all his hearts and gave him enough chocolates to fill his tenshi power to 70, i actually forgot how cute this little guy is and am so glad to have him with me.

As for Ryusei today, he is dropping about 2 hearts in both hunger and happiness every half hour or so... only seems like that though when i'm caught up playing a game or chatting online but he's very content and still cute as ever, and with that i probably won't be adding a new log here till something else happens to either ryusei or kitsune... or my gen1 shows up that i bought, one of those things will cause me to post here in a few days so i'll be back then.

Edit: it's now 8pm and just a little bit ago Ryusei got sick again meaning he's now entered the last stage of his life. I'm gonna miss him when he leaves but i'm going to make sure he has the best time he can while still here and after he passes on i'll re-hatch him and once again bring him back.

Today has been rather busy in my house, and i'm going to try my best to explain what happened.

I got up 30 minutes before either ryusei or kitsune woke up so it gave me some time to prepair myself for ryusei's neediness, at 9am they both woke up and almost instantly ryusei started dropping hearts every 20 minutes and kitsune took a walk... It wouldn't be as hard to care for ryusei if it wasn't the simple fact i'm not feeding him snacks at this age but instead playing games with him only.

I mean i know this will be the easiest part of ryusei's last days with me but it's just going to be getting harder from here on out and i'm going to give him the best care i can while he's here. Kitsune on the other hand is a total sweetie^-^ and just to let you alll him in his cute little ways i snaged a few more images of him today.

100_1121.jpg

Here he was out on his morning walk

100_1122.jpg

I tried my best to get a image of him after he got back but it came out blurry and didn't leave me with enough time to get another... but i got another of him playing the game

100_1120.jpg

i can't help but smile when i see him^-^ So far today he's went for 2 walks and his deeds bar is now filled, i noticed he loses about 3 tenshi power per hour and durring this drops 1 hunger and 1 effort heart so he's pretty easy to care for right now but in the next week he'll probably become increasingly needy as all angels do at an early age.

Latest posts

Back