* * * * - 5 votes
NO COMMENTS

Webster04's logs

• Please log in to reply

webster04

• webster04 user photo
  • Group: Account Closed

Posted 11 July 2012 - 04:00 PM ( #18 )

Well, after my second failure at trying to get ginjirotenshi (which should tell you i indeed got kuriten again yesterday) i'm trying for a third time. I reset him a little after 6pm yesterday when the change happened and as of now he's already kodoten again... which makes me think the whole 24hour changing process is probably more like 12 or 13 hours minus him sleeping. He just changed a little before 5pm and my whole plan is to let him beep alot more than i did the first two times, i even plan on keeping his lights on tonight when he sleeps to make sure i give him really bad care this time around.

His tenshi power as of right now is 23 but should drop off to zero before he changes tomorrow since i doubt he will change tonight at all, i just hope this time is the charm to getting my sweet little ginjirotenshi and if not... well i might have to care for the slightly ugly kuriten this time around, along with having to deal with the twin angels who were never my favorite character in the first place.

Edit: Since kitsune change this afternoon his tenshi power has dropped down to 12 and he's beeped 4 times for attention so far, after the first 3 beeps for attention i fed him one pie and filled only 1 effort heart so now i'm gonna wait till he beep another 2 times before i do the same... speaking of which while typing this he beeped again.

When i put him to bed i plan on keeping his lights on all night to make sure i get ginjirotenshi this time around. Never figured it would be this hard to get the character i wanted but i guess i'm really out of it when it comes to caring for these vintage tamagotchi's.

Edited by webster04, 11 July 2012 - 09:37 PM.

webster04

• webster04 user photo

Posted 12 July 2012 - 12:26 PM ( #19 )

Well, today has been one of my better caretaking days so far and i'll tell you why.

After Kitsune changed into Kodoten yesterday i just left him alone for a few hours untill i heard him beeping at me for attention, i ignored him till he beeped a total of 3 times before feeding him 1 pie and only filling 1 effort heart. By the time he went to sleep that night he had beeped a total of 6 times and his tenshi power had dropped down to 15 or so and to make sure bad care was given to him i even left his lights on all night.

This morning almost as soon as he woke up he beeped at me again, but as last night i ignored him again. I did this till he beeped a total of 12 times in all since last nights attention beeps, and though i felt bad for giving him this kinda of care (i hate treating tama's this badly) i knew it would be the only way of getting the character i wanted. Well around noon his tp had dropped to zero and around then is when he beeped at me for the 12th time asking for food and to be played with while i was out on a walk.

No sooner did i get back around 12:30pm i heard the shimmery tune telling me he was changing, i watched in anticipation as the arrows moved across and when the screen changed this is what i saw.
Posted Image
Yes, i indeed got Ginjirotenshi after only 2 failed attempts^-^ I quickly filled all his hearts and gave him enough chocolates to fill his tenshi power to 70, i actually forgot how cute this little guy is and am so glad to have him with me.

As for Ryusei today, he is dropping about 2 hearts in both hunger and happiness every half hour or so... only seems like that though when i'm caught up playing a game or chatting online but he's very content and still cute as ever, and with that i probably won't be adding a new log here till something else happens to either ryusei or kitsune... or my gen1 shows up that i bought, one of those things will cause me to post here in a few days so i'll be back then.

Edit: it's now 8pm and just a little bit ago Ryusei got sick again meaning he's now entered the last stage of his life. I'm gonna miss him when he leaves but i'm going to make sure he has the best time he can while still here and after he passes on i'll re-hatch him and once again bring him back.

Edited by webster04, 12 July 2012 - 06:56 PM.

webster04

• webster04 user photo

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:15 PM ( #20 )

Today has been rather busy in my house, and i'm going to try my best to explain what happened.

I got up 30 minutes before either ryusei or kitsune woke up so it gave me some time to prepair myself for ryusei's neediness, at 9am they both woke up and almost instantly ryusei started dropping hearts every 20 minutes and kitsune took a walk... It wouldn't be as hard to care for ryusei if it wasn't the simple fact i'm not feeding him snacks at this age but instead playing games with him only.

I mean i know this will be the easiest part of ryusei's last days with me but it's just going to be getting harder from here on out and i'm going to give him the best care i can while he's here. Kitsune on the other hand is a total sweetie^-^ and just to let you alll him in his cute little ways i snaged a few more images of him today.
Posted Image
Here he was out on his morning walk
Posted Image
I tried my best to get a image of him after he got back but it came out blurry and didn't leave me with enough time to get another... but i got another of him playing the game
Posted Image
i can't help but smile when i see him^-^ So far today he's went for 2 walks and his deeds bar is now filled, i noticed he loses about 3 tenshi power per hour and durring this drops 1 hunger and 1 effort heart so he's pretty easy to care for right now but in the next week he'll probably become increasingly needy as all angels do at an early age.

webster04

• webster04 user photo

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:37 AM ( #21 )

Posted Image
Hi everyone, i decided to start this log with a picture of Ryusei and Kitsune^-^

The last 2 days have been rather dull, but then again not much goes on when you only have 2 tamagotchi's going and both happen to be adults. Speaking of them, it seems Ryusei is getting needier than he was 2 days ago so I fear he will be leaving anywhere in the next 3 to 5 days, right now he's 18yrs old and just in the time it took me to eat breakfast this morning he had dropped 3 hunger hearts and 2 happy hearts... but I love him enough to continue playing games with him to keep his weight at it's min if 30^-^

As for Kitsune he's still as cute as ever and hardly ever needs anything at his young age of 6 (his screen shows 7 but that because i accidentally aged him a few nights ago), he goes for walks about 2 times a day and asks for praises about as much, speaking of which I managed to snag a few more pictures of him and here they are.
Posted Image
There he is asking for a praise
Posted Image
and there he is pooping after said praise^-^

I'm still working on getting a better picture of him after he returns from one of his walks. Well thats about it for now, hopefully i'll get a few more images i can post later on, take care fellow readers and tamagotchi caretakers^-^

webster04

• webster04 user photo

Posted 18 July 2012 - 11:53 AM ( #22 )

This is gonna not only be a short log today but a sad one at that...

First off yesterday evening we lost our internet connection so i was unable to post this at the time it happened so thats why i'm posting now, and with that out of the way i'll let you all in on the sad news i have.

Last night at 7:30pm while watching wipout Ryusei at the ripe old age of 20 let go and left me, I was in the middle of playing a game with him when the screen did it's little checkered pattern just like when he changes form and when it cleared he just stood there looking sad with a skull on the screen. He left me full and happy, I was able to say my goodbyes to him as his beeps got further and further apart then he made a big smile and left me a new egg to hatch and a little ghost by a grave was all that was left on the screen... of course i have a few pics of that to show everyone.
Posted Image
Posted Image

I immediately rehatched him and after the hours of constant care of the little shirobabitchi he changed into tonmarutchi and promptly went to sleep since it was almost 9pm at the time of his change. Right now his stats are Age:2 Weight:11 Discipline:25% Hunger:full Happiness:full and i hope to have my sweet long eared mimitchi back anywhere in the next 6 days from now.

Edit: *Sigh* less than 1 hour after posting this I wet to check on Kitsune only to find him crying, I know angelgotchi's leave early but i though he'd live past the age of 10 yrs old...
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Goodbye little Kitsune, I really enjoyed caring for you and hope to see you again one day as Ginjirotenshi.

After that I reset him and this time i'm going for a different character, since i've allready got ginjirotenshi my new goal with him is to get every character on my angelgotchi since i've yet to see all of them.

Edited by webster04, 18 July 2012 - 02:24 PM.

webster04

• webster04 user photo

Posted 20 July 2012 - 10:24 AM ( #23 )

After tuesday and wensday's deaths i'm doing alot better now, so let me let you in on how both Ryusei and Kitsune are doing.

After my last post little ryusei asked for 3 disciplines during the day bringing him to 75% before he went to bed at 8pm that night and kitsune asked for 3 praises but since i was a bit distracted i ended up missing on of them but other than that thigns were going good.

Yesterday I waited all day for ryusei to ask for his last discipline and for kitsune to change into his teen form and during the wait i noticed kitsune do something i've never seen and of my other marutens do... he went for a walk! I probably never noticed it cause i'm normally not trying to be a hovering parent to him but upon bringing him back he was singing to me^-^ Around 2pm he promptly changed into kodoten and his deeds bar dropped back down to 25% and only a hour or so after this ryusei asked for his last discipline making his bar full.

Then around 4pm he got sick telling me that he would be changing soon but i knew he wouldn't change that night and instead would be changing this morning (and boy was i right). About an hour after waking up at 9am he changed into tongaritchi and his discipline bar dropped down to 50% so now i need to catch his next two disciplines and in the next three days or so i should have my sweet little mimitchi back.

I'm currently waiting for kitsune to change into his adult form which when it happens i'll update this log with pictures of him since this time i'm going for kuriten and then the twin angels Futagotenshi, and like i said last time i'm working on getting every character on my angelgotchi before i go back to getting ginjirotenshi oh little kitsune, the last one being Pukuten... since that is yet another character that turns into Futagotenshi and i rather not get the twin angels 2 times in a row.

Update: At exactly 2:21pm kitsune finally changed into Kuriten!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Even though this isn't my favorite character in a way he is still cute and now i have a few days before i'll get Futagotenshi and hopefully this time he'll stay around a bit longer than he did the last time.

Update #2: Since kitsune change this afternoon he's asked for 2 praises so far, and i couldn't help but take a few images of the event^-^
Posted Image
There he is asking for his first praise
Posted Image
and there he is taking his first poo, the look on his face is so adorable^-^

Edited by webster04, 20 July 2012 - 10:04 PM.

webster04

• webster04 user photo

Posted 22 July 2012 - 09:29 AM ( #24 )

Not much has gone on since my last log, Kitsune has been going for a walk a day and asking for about 2 praises which is normal for his age and currently Ryusei asked for his first discipline since changing yesterday bringing his bar back to 75%. My hopes right now are that both kitsune and ryusei change tomorrow but before that happens ryusei will need his last discipline and to get sick (which should happen sometime today).

On another note the usual thing of tama's i buy showing up on saturday has happened again, and if you haven't visited the group hatch thread here then visit my Vintage Tamagotchi Group Hatch and you'll know that indeed my newest little tama arrived! Ah heck, i'm gonna post a pic of him here^-^
Posted Image

I've named him Haku and he's currently a happy bouncing Marutchi. But until the hatch is over i won't really be talking much about him here, instead i'm going to wait on that until he dies a natural death and gets re-hatched before i do that. I'll update if and when ryusei gets his last discipline and gets sick and also if kitsune happens to change into Futagotenshi.

Update #1: At 1pm ryusei asked for his final discipline then shortly after at 1:45pm got sick^-^ I'm now waiting for him to poop so i'll have a estimate on when he will be changing. Well, no sooner did i update this he pooped around 2:05pm, so sometime between 11am and 2pm tomorrow i should have sweet little mimitchi back^-^

Edited by webster04, 22 July 2012 - 01:08 PM.

webster04

• webster04 user photo

Posted 23 July 2012 - 04:36 PM ( #25 )

Today has been a very good day so far.

To start off while I was waiting to see if ryusei would change this morning (which i'll get to in a minute) I heard Kitsune change into Futagotenshi^-^
Posted Image

Not exactly the cutest or one of my favorite characters but in order to get every character on it i had to get them eventually. Well this happened around 10:30am or so and since i wasn't in the room i don't have the exact time that kitsune changed but oh well. Now for ryusei, last night i found out he poops at 5 after the hour so since he pooped at 8:05pm last night before going to sleep I figured he would change either at 11am or 2pm like I said last night.

Well as I headed outside a few seconds before 11am i promptly heard the changing tune and looked down to see ryusei change into my beloved mimitchi^-^ Even though the last 2 times he changed at the age of 5yrs this time he changed at the age of 7, and mainly because i didn't keep him awake past his bed time at night.

Haku my newest tama is doing well also, but since i'm talking about him in the group hatch i won't say much about him except he got sick this afternoon signaling that in the next 12 hours he will be changing into his teen form. Before i go though I did manage to get a group picture of my three tamagotchi's for all to see^-^
Posted Image
So cute^-^

Update: Just a few moments ago my angel fell off my computer desk and reset itself... i'll miss my twin angels but i'm not ready to go for them just yet so i'll be working on getting another character this time around.

Edited by webster04, 23 July 2012 - 08:41 PM.

webster04

• webster04 user photo

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:42 PM ( #26 )

Well, yet again i have failed with my angelgotchi. I started it up last night after the reset occured and after 24 hours it changed. Now i didn't feed it any chocolates and only filled his hearts to 1 each and let it beep before i cared for it since i was going for takoten, the bad care teen, and what did i end up with? kodoten. So i guess my plans have fallen through yet again so i'm going back for ginjirotenshi this time instead of reseting it.

Kinda a short log post tonight but hopefully i'll have more to talk about tomorrow night

webster04

• webster04 user photo

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:02 PM ( #27 )

This will be a quick update tonight yet again since i'll be heading out here in the next few minutes to hang out with some friends.

After last night i left kitsune's lights on all night, this morning i got up at an early 7am and woke all 3 of my tama's up early. I spent all day waiting till kitsune beeped for attention 3 or 4 times before caring for him and my efforts payed off! Around 6:30pm he changed into Ginjirotenshi again so i'm at least happy i got my sweet little ginji angel back this time.

After he leaves this time i'm again going for thw orst adult then the secret character and i'll make sure to let him beep more than once so i'll get the bad teen takoten next time to be sure of that.

webster04

• webster04 user photo

Posted 29 July 2012 - 09:53 AM ( #28 )

It's been 4 days since my last log so nows a better time than ever for a new log!

After my last post not much has happened with ryusei or kitsune, where haku has had alot of thing happen... all of which can be found right now in the vintage group hatch thread here. I will say though that my efforts payed and i did indeed get my ginjirotchi on him^-^ Ah heck, i'll even post the pic i took of him after the change happened on thursday:
Posted Image

Isn't he cute? Yes, yes he is^-^ Since then not much has been happening... thursday and friday were spent inside since we were having high 90 and low 100 degree days here and on days like this i just rather stay inside than go outside at all. Yesterday though was a nice cool 78 degrees so i took all three of them and we went to the beach for a few hours.

While there a few people noticed them and they were amazed someone still had vintage tamagotchi's running, makes me glad to know other people still remember tamagotchi's, After a few hours there we headed back home and thats where we stayed the rest of the day, they listened to more music with me along with watching me play a few games online and a lot of net surfing.

webster04

• webster04 user photo

Posted 31 July 2012 - 12:06 PM ( #29 )

Well, today started off on a sad note... the last few days Kitsune has been losing more tenshi power and hearts and taking more walks and asking for more praises than he has so far. Well this morning my dad wanted my help hooking up the dish we have to our network so i left them by my pc while i did this, it took us about 2 hours to do so and by the time i got back to them haku had dropped 2 hearts each, ryusei was down to 1 each and as i looked at kitsune he was crying. Sometime while doing this he must of beeped for attention and since i wasn't anywhere near him i didn't hear his cryies for attention and he left... i am a bit sad knowing that he didn't outlive my first ginjirotenshi but i'm glad he stayed as long as he did.

After restarting him i decided to try my hand at getting debirutchi and had enough luck to get him on the first try!
Posted Image

Can't actually care for him since he's considered a bad death character but i now know a good method to getting him. After snagging this pic i restarted him again and i'm giving him the absolute worst care i can so i can get takoten, after i get him i'm going for taraten and then sabotenshi since i've never had the cactus character before. I'll update this a bit later after he's gone to bed to let everyone know of his progress so far.

webster04

• webster04 user photo

Posted 31 July 2012 - 08:39 PM ( #30 )

This is my update to the log i did earlier.

Since said log kitsune changed into maruten and i've been giving him some of the worst care i can, he's beeped at me a bunch of times today, and since i'm going for takoten i have no other choice than to let him beep at me a bunch of times before i give him any care. He should of gone to bed a few hours ago but ight now i'm keeping him up so maybe he'll change a bit earlier tomorrow, when he does go to bed though i plan on keeping his lights on all night.

And thats my update on kitsune, haku and ryusei to me seem to be getting needier by the minute today. In the time it took to eat diner he beeped for food 3 times while haku beeped twice at me... i'm a bit sad my first ginjirotchi is about to die and hate to see ryusei leave but i have no choice in the matter, when they both leave i plan on getting them back by the 9th of august since thats the day me and my family are going camping for 5 days and i want to have my sweet little mimitchi and ginjirotchi with me.

webster04

• webster04 user photo

Posted 04 August 2012 - 08:48 AM ( #31 )

Since my last log a lot has happened.... a lot indeed.

That very night after posting kitsune changed into takoten before going to bed, and after another 24 hours of bad to average care while keeping his tenshi power between 36 and 39 he changed into taraten. Sadly though just last night he left me without a single sign of changing into sabotenshi... i still have no idea why he left me so early but i will try for him again in a few weeks, I restarted him this morning and right now he's back to being maruten.

As for haku and ryusei as i last said they were both extremly needy when i last wrote, well the very next day they left as well. I was rather busy getting stuff ready for our camping trip and kept them in my pocket, well they must of beeped at me for attention durring the 4 or 5 hours i was busy and i didn't hear them so by the time i checked on them they were already gone... i didn't even get to say my good-byes to them.

So the very next morning i restarted both of them and even though i've cared for each of them individually i've yet to care for 2 of them at the same exact time... and caring for a babitchi and shirobabitchi was difficult but i managed to do it. After a long hour both of them changed into there respective form... haku into marutchi and ryusei into tonmarutchi, since then though they've both received 4 disciplines and late yesterday afternoon they both got sick so as of right now i'm waiting for them to change into their teen form.

webster04

• webster04 user photo

Posted 06 August 2012 - 11:39 AM ( #32 )

Since my last log quite a lot has happened, the very next morning both haku and ryusei changed almost right after they got up into tamatchi and tongaritchi while kitsune changed into kodoten. I gave kitsune bad care all day yesterday while taking perfect care of haku and ryusei and around noon they both asked for discipline bringing their bars to 75%, as usual i'm giving ryusei his last discipline while ignoring haku's... i want my mimitchi and ginjirotchi back for the trip on thursday.

After 24 hours though of neglect of kitsune and only managing to get his tenshi power down to 6 or 7 he changed this morning into my sweet ginji angel again^-^ I so thought i would end up with kuriten this time around but him changing into ginjirotenshi made me very happy and i hope he lives long enough to enjoy the entire camping vacation with me and my family. As for haku and ryusei right now i'm waiting for them to ask for their last disciplines still and then to get sick, which hopefully happens today so they will change tomorrow since wensday i'll be busy getting my stuff together for the trip.

Speaking of said camping trip i bought a new journal to take with me to log everything that happens to them while were gone... and this way i'll post it here when we get back.

Update: At 1:30pm both haku and ryusei asked for their final disciplines. Gave ryusei his while i'm ignoring haku's... now it's just a matter of waiting for them to get sick and then change^-^

Edited by webster04, 06 August 2012 - 12:31 PM.

webster04

• webster04 user photo

Posted 06 August 2012 - 08:46 PM ( #33 )

Update to my post earlier

Right after posting about haku and ryusei asking for their last discipline they both got sick and since then have pooped twice, so they will either change a little after 11:30pm tonight (keeping them up longer just for this) or sometime tomorrow morning.

webster04

• webster04 user photo

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:29 PM ( #34 )

Just as i figured last night both haku and ryusei changed into their adult forms around 11:45pm last night, of course ryusei changed into my long eared mimitchi and haku changed into ginjirotchi again^-^ I'm glad they both changed into these form since i thought i did a bad job caring for them in their child and teens form with all the prep work that i've been doing for the up comming camping trip.

Kitsune on the other hand is being cute as always, he's dropping about 2 tenshi points every hour or so and since i have a tendency to lose track of time when online he'll drop between 1 and 2 hearts in both hunger and effort in a 2 hour period. So since their all adults now not much will be happening, and cause of that i won't be posting another log till i get back from the camping trip.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no comments