Photo
* * * * - 5 votes
NO COMMENTS

Webster04's logs

• Please log in to reply

webster04

• webster04 user photo
  • Group: Account Closed

Posted 13 September 2012 - 11:24 AM ( #52 )

Another quick update on my tamagotchi's, ok maybe not... since last night i said that and said alot more than i planned on^-^

This morning as soon as i got up haku asked for another discipline and after a few mins of thinking whether i wanted maskutchi or ginji i gave in a gave him a discipline figuring that i miss ginji and want him back in my life. Ryusei has yet to get his last discipline or even get sick for that matter but they both should sometime today and hopefully change sometime tomorrow.

As for kitsune, well..... he's still oyajitenshi and if he doesn't change either today or tomorrow then i'll just restart him since i have no clue if or when he will be changing, oh i did manage to fix my music star. I found another lcd screen and after a few minutes everything was back in working order except i had to reset so now i have little jenny. On another note though i took a few more pics of someone i have yet to let anyone who reads this see....

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

It's my plush Ginjirotchi holder^-^ This is currently Haku's home while he sleeps and i've had it since i think 98 or 99, i couldn't help but buy it when i saw it back then and am still surprised that it's in as good of condition as it is.

Update: It's a little before 5pm and my quest to get the lucky unchi-kun was a failed attempt... i looked at kitsune to see oyajitenshi opening and closing his mouth like he was screaming or something and when i pressed the center button he left, i'll try again in a week or so but for now i'm just gonna restart kitsune and give him actual care this time around.

Update #2: Well just when i figured ryusei wouldn't get sick today or even get his last discipline it happened! At 6:45pm he asked for his final discipline and only 15 minutes later got sick^-^ I also forgot to say this earlier but haku got sick shortly after noon today so tomorrow will be a day of change and i'll be very glad to have my mimitchi back and hopefully ginjirotchi back too.

As for kitsune he's now back to being maruten and has already asked for a praise bringing his bar to 50% and his tp to 31, i'm keeping him up longer tonight so he can change earlier tomorrow as well. Jenny is doing well too, i'd say everything thats happened to her but i'm taking just good enough care to get mimitchi on her as well and oh... she just hoped into the tub^-^ Right now she's content as the little hitodetchi she is and should change sometime before noon tomorrow.

Edited by webster04, 13 September 2012 - 06:45 PM.

webster04

• webster04 user photo

Posted 14 September 2012 - 06:50 PM ( #53 )

Time for a new log and boy can i say tons of changes have happened today!

First off i think this is amazing that i've posted everyday for the last (checks real quick) 6 days now! Normally i like to wait a few days but so much has been going on that i've been posting everyday it seems, oh well. A lot has happened today and it all started at 9am this morning as usual, i got up and of course kitsune had already been awake for a hour since i didn't want to change his time so he would get up at 9am, so i quickly checked on everyone before turning on my pc and making coffee.

The morning goes by and haku asks for a discipline so i figure why not... i do miss my ginjirotchi so i gave him it and continued doing my own things, a few hours so by from me playing a mmo rpg called Serenia Fantasy which i've seemed to get addicted to rather quickly and before i know it at 12:30pm little jenny changed^-^ She's now an Ichigotchi and after a few minutes to decide her bands name (which a few friends on here found it funny) i named her band FUN EUE xD I sent her a few times to school so she can pass he audition tomorrow when she becomes an adult.

So i keep on playing the rpg and less than 2 hours later kitsune changed into Kodoten and i was thinking to myself if i should go for kuriten or ginjirotenshi... so i figured since my only time getting futagotenshi led to him reseting i'd go for them again even though they were never my favorite character. I brought his tp up to 50 and filled all his hearts to make sure this happens too, after that i kept doing my usual.

Less than 50 minutes go by when yet another tama changed, this time it was haku... and even though at first i wanted maskutchi then changed my mind and tried going for ginjirotchi i still got maskutchi, so now i'm gonna try harder at getting oyajitchi and hopefully i'll get him this time around (and that i won't forget to check on him like i did last time). Now there was only 1 other tama left to change and that was ryusei, so i spent some more time on serenia fantasy (i've been on that game since 9am and haven't logged off yet)... 3pm passes and no change, then 4pm hits and i just tried keeping myself busy so time would fly by faster. Finally at 4:47pm ryusei changed into my sweet long eared mimitchi again^-^

I worried i might not get him since as a tonmarutchi i let him beep once and thought that screwed my chances but i'm glad it didn't, now in my status update i said there would be pictures and i wasn't kidding! So now here are the pictures i took all day but waited till now to post.

Posted Image
There's jenny, this was taken right after her change this afternoon.
Posted Image
There she is playing on her harp
Posted Image
and there she is playing with her panda toy^-^ so cute Finally here's the proof i named her band FUN EUE
Posted Image
The next set of pictures are of kitsune, haku and ryusei after their respective changes.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Finally i have yet another group photo of them all.
Posted Image

Tomorrow both kitsune and jenny will be changing but at what times i have no clue, i'm hoping jenny changes into either mimitchi or memetchi but i've been letting her do her own thing since i've spent more time caring for the other three so who knows what she will turn into.

webster04

• webster04 user photo

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:43 AM ( #54 )

It's been 3 days now since my last log, so now it's time for a new one^-^

After friday's post i awaited 3 more changes with my tama's and of course everyone will probably know who i'm waiting to change, saturday we were heading to a family get together for my uncles birthday so i brought all 4 of my tama's cause to be frank my family drives me crazy and having them with me made it a bit better. The day started with my mom making apple squares (basically it's an apple pie in a square baking pan) so i went off for a walk, while out on the walk kitsune changed into kuriten and haku got his second discipline after his change the day before (he got his first right before going to sleep friday night).

Well i get back after almost a hour of walking to find we were ready to head to my grandma's so i cared for each of them and we headed out, after 20 or so minutes of driving we arrived at my grandma's house and upon getting there haku asked for his third discipline bringing his bar to 75%. We ate diner and had apple squares and durring this time jenny changed into her adult form... a mimitchi^-^ Now mimitchi is my fav character and watching jenny play on her harp is just so cute i couldn't help but smile as she did this.

Yesterday i waited for haku to ask for his final discipline but he never did and i made sure to keep him near me at all times but he never beeped so i'm hoping he asks for it sometime today followed by getting sick and hopefully changing either tonight or tomorrow. I still have about 30 minutes till he wakes up yet so i'll update this later after he gets his final discipline.

Update: Ok, while out on a walk this afternoon haku got his last discipline^-^ Now i'm just waiting for him to get sick and then hopefully he'll change into oyajitchi sometime tomorrow. I'll update again once he gets sick so if it's not tonight it'll be tomorrow sometime, now for the others. Ryusei is doing well at the age of 9... he hasn't been hard to care for and makes me happy just looking at his cute face^-^

Kitsune has yet to change but with how little care i've been giving him recently i'm doubting he will change into futagotenshi this time around, jenny on the other hand is doing well also. Her band is 1st in the leader board in both asian and pop right now and she should be ready to mate in the next few days.

Edited by webster04, 17 September 2012 - 06:07 PM.

webster04

• webster04 user photo

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:11 PM ( #55 )

Just a quick update on my four tama's.

Right now both kitsune and ryusei are sleeping while jenny and haku are still wide awake, and wouldn't you know it! Haku just got sick as i started posting this update^-^ Hopefully he changes tomorrow and if not i'm happy to care for him the way he is, next time i'm planning on going for kutchipatchi cause next to ginjirotchi he is my second fav gen1 character (plus i never had much luck getting him on the newer tama's).

webster04

• webster04 user photo

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:17 PM ( #56 )

This is going to be a dayrt log today fellow readers... and only cause ryusei and jenny haven't had anything happen lately, no this one will be about kitsune and haku (and before you go guessing just don't... you might guess wrong).

I got woken up by kitsune this morning, he was hungry so i fed him and got up. The day was going normal with me getting online and drinking my morning coffee^-^ YAY COFFEE!!!!.... sorry got off track^-^ Eventually ryusei got up at 9am... oh i never mentioned that jenny was up when kitsune was, make me wonder. While waiting for haku to wake up kitsune changed into futagotenshi^-^ I really thought i wasn't taking good enough care of poor kitsune but he still changed and i'm happy... even more so cause if you remember the last time i got futagotenshi i dropped kitsune and he reset, so i'm treating this one a lot more carefully so he doesn't reset on me again.

Now onto haku... he's been up since 11am and it is now 8:15pm and he has yet to change, i really hope he changes though but have no clue when he will change...... if he even does that is. Now i have a image of kitsune... not a new one but one i took a while ago.
Posted Image

webster04

• webster04 user photo

Posted 20 September 2012 - 04:40 PM ( #57 )

Time for another one of my logs^-^

Today has been both a good and bad day, but in order to keep this log organized i'll start with the good. This morning a little after 10am jenny got married^-^ She fell in love with a kurmametchi and had a little boy, i've enjoyed caring for all three of them now and will untill sunday morning when jenny will be leaving. That be it for the good news... i know, kinda sucks but that was the only good thing that happened to any of them.

Yesterday while out and about ryusei got sick meaning he's in the third stage of his life now but is showing no visible signs of age yet where kitsune is showing some signs of age at the age of 8 while ryusei is 12. The other bad news is just a little after 5pm haku died, i have no clue why he died so young but he's gone and will be missed, i instantly rehatched him and this time around i'm going for kutchipatchi so when he changes into marutchi i'm ignoring all disciplines so i can get kutchitamatchi. And wouldn't you know it... kitsune asked for a praise while i was talking about that^-^

webster04

• webster04 user photo

Posted 22 September 2012 - 09:38 AM ( #58 )

Since my last log was sooo short (shortest one i've done so far) i'm making up for it by adding tons and tons of pictures to todays log^-^

Jenny, haku, kitsune and ryusei have been doing good in the past few days which is surprising since i've been kinda busy. To start todays log i'll be talking about jenny since i haven't talked about her much, she and her family have been doing well the past couple of days. I've been giving her tons of care since i knew she would be leaving her son (who i have named but that will have to wait) in my care at anytime, and i was WAY off about when she would be leaving... see i figured she wouldn't leave till tonight since it had only been about 24 hours since she mated, i was woken up early this morning to the sound of a tama beeping and being as the other three don't wake up till 9am.

So i grab my music star and see a crying baby... she left in the middle of the night and i didn't even get to say my good-byes to her, oh well i'm now caring for her son who (and i know a few from chat will get a kick out of this) i've named Nate and now for the first batch of pictures!
Posted Image
There's jenny, her son and Kuromametchi^-^
Posted Image
Here she is playing the harp for her family... sorry for the blurry image on this one. Now onto her son...
Posted Image
There he is in his baby form^-^
Posted Image
After a hour of care he changed into Kuribotchi and since he's been easier to care for, i'm hoping i can get kuromametchi on him this time around but who knows what i'll get. As for haku, kitsune and ryusei they are doing good... kitsune is showing some signs of age at the age of 10 but is still easy to care for and i see him living a while longer, haku is still a marutchi and since having to rehatch him i've ignored a total of 6 discipline calls to make sure i get kutchitamatchi but i'm also giving him perfect care at the same time and finally ryusei... he's 14 today and is showing signs of age as well, i'm doing better this time around with him unlike the last few times. I've yet to let his hearts drop below 2 and he hasn't beeped at me once which is a good thing^-^

Now for a few more pictures
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Sorry these came out so dark, the lighting down here just plain sucks unless i have my lamp right over them for some reason.

webster04

• webster04 user photo

Posted 22 September 2012 - 06:49 PM ( #59 )

OK, i have an update for you all and instead of just editing my last post i figured it wouldn't hurt to make a new one^-^

First off i thought i was doing ok with little haku what with ignoring all disciplines and such but taking perfect care of him. Well just a few moments ago he changed into... tamatchi... guess i do have to give him bad care. So since i really don't want another maskutchi (i know i'll end up with him) i just reset haku and am trying again for kutchitamatchi.

Kitsune is a bit needier this evening too... if i leave them alone while i do stuff down here he will empty all his hearts in about 30 mins and durring this time will take a stroll and ask for a praise so i have no clue if he will live longer than my only sabotenshi lived too but eh... i'm just happy he's still around^-^ Nate is doing well also, he should be going to bed soon but for most of the day he has been quiet ( i have him in my hoodie pocket so i don't hear the constant beeping).

Ryusei is doing well also with only losing 1 heart every 20 or 30 mins (i check on him every 30 and only ever find 1 missing) and though i've been keeping them in the same pocket of my hoodie i'll normally keep him out in my hand to check on him. I have 1 new picture for everyone to see of something i've never seen my angelgotchi do. He was on a stroll earlier this afternoon and i figured i would just let him come bak on his own, well he came back and this popped on the screen for a few seconds (i'm surprised i managed to get a picture of it).

Posted Image

I shocked me for a bit till my futagotenshi were back on the screen... i'm going to have to check with other characters to see if this happens with any others.

webster04

• webster04 user photo

Posted 23 September 2012 - 03:40 PM ( #60 )

A new day and time for another new log^-^ O_o omg i said fun.... FUN EUE xD

Anyways, since now zach will probably kill me for saying FUN instead of F** (had to be in chat earlier today to understand why)... what was i saying? OH YEAH! log time, nate, haku, kitsune and ryusei are doing well today. We all got up at 9am and after having the good ol morning coffee nate decided to change into hinotamatchi^-^ but i don't think i'm treating him too well, his weight is up there and so is his stress so i have no clue if i'll get kuromametchi or not but i'm sure i'll be happy with who ever i get.

After last nights failure at getting kutchitamatchi on haku things are going much better today... and after checking tamagotchi planet my new plan is to discipline him to either 50 or 75% while taking bad care, right now he's at 50% and he's beeped a few times today so far. I'm only filling his hearts to 2 each then letting him beep at me for attention before feeding and playing with him.

Ryusei is no needier than he was yesterday, losing 1 heart every 25 mins or so and since he's still so loveable i don't mind caring for him^-^ Kitsune on the other hand is getting a tad bit annoying at the age of 11, so far today he has asked for 5 praises, gone on 4 walks and has emptied all his hearts 5 times as well. I really want to get him to live past 12 this time around but i don't see him living much longer than that, maybe he will but i really see myself caring for him every 10 minutes since it can get to be a pain in my butt after a while.

Since the days still young i'll update this log a bit later.

Update: Ok, it's now past 11pm and all my tama's are sleeping. For the first time since getting ryusei he went to sleep at the age of 15 without getting sick^-^ i'm very happy about this and it might have to do with me not letting him beep for attention like i have in the past (losing track of time while playing a game can do that to anyone).

As for nate i really doubt i will get any good character this time around, i kinda just let him keep practicing and when he went to sleep his stress was at 94O_O i really feel bad about this but hope i can get a character i haven't had before.

Edited by webster04, 23 September 2012 - 10:23 PM.

webster04

• webster04 user photo

Posted 25 September 2012 - 09:24 AM ( #61 )

It's time for another log, though it might be a bit shorter than normal since it's only a little after 10am.

Hold on, have to care for a newly hatched haku, and yes i will say why i had to rehatch him yet again. I started the day at the usual 9am with caring for both ryusei and kitsune then set off to turn on my pc and make coffee, i started surfing the net while waiting for haku to change since he got sick yesterday and pooped about 2 hours before going to sleep last night. I kept an eye on them all till 10am hit and i heard haku changing.... i look down to see i finally got kutchitamatchi then everything goes wrong with him, his screen went blank. After all this neglect to get kutchitamatchi the freaking batteries die on me so i had no choice but to put new ones in and try again, the only method i have found to get the bad teen is to let him not only beep at me mutiple times before giving him very little care but to also let him sleep in poo every night (this is what i did last time at least).

Right now he's back to being babitchi and just scooting around the screen but a little after 11am is when he will change into marutchi and the neglect will start all over again... i hate giving this kind of care to him but since i want kutchipatchi i have no choice. Now onto nate, ryusei and kitsune cause some things have happened with them and all of it is good for once^-^

I spent all day yesterday giving ryusei the best care possible and not even 30 minutes before going to bed he finally got sick meaning he's in his last life stage now, he's been dropping a heart every 15 to 20 minutes and i have yet to let him beep at me for attention so i know he will live past the age of 20 this time around^-^ Kitsune on the other hand is very needy today at the age of 13.... yes you read right, he is indeed 13 today and is now my oldest living angelgotchi to date! He goes on a walk, gets praised and drops all his hearts every 30 mins or so and this makes it hard to do much of anything unless i pause him (which i have no plans of doing).

Finally i'll talk about nate... after letting his stress get up over 90 and thinking all hopes of getting kuromametchi were lost i just kept on caring for him. He woke up yesterday morning and his stress had dropped down to the 40's which was good, so i kept caring for him until 2pm hit and i heard him changing. I watched for what seemed like forever until the screen cleared and who appeared on the screen? none other than uromametchi himself^-^ I sent him to school and his band mates changed into shimashimatchi and chantochi and they passed their auditions and right now are in 4th place but later on tonight should get into first.

ok, i said it would be short but like normal it was longer than i thought it would be^-^ and since it's so early i'll update again later on with what has happened to them.

Update: Well some more stuff has happened since i posted this log earlier today, some good and 1 bad so i'll start with the bad part first. This afternoon i had to get some cleaning done so i kept ryusei with me but paused kitsune.... or so i thought. After a hour or so of cleaning i head back to my pc to check some stuff and find kitsune crying, he lived 1 day longer than my sabotenshi and even though i don't care much for futagotenshi i will miss them.

I instantly restarted kitsune and this time i'm gonna get ginjirotenshi again since i miss my little ginji angel^-^ Since this morning haku has been doing well too, i've been letting him beep for attention 2 times before filling his hearts to 2 each and have let his poops pile up on the screen and i feel bad for him, but it takes a lot of really bad care it seems to get the bad teen kutchitamatchi so i must keep up with this till he changes.

Tonight nate got 1st in asian music on my music star but thats all thats happened to him today it seems... one of the reasons the v6 just isn't my favorite. As for ryusei he's been pretty demanding all day today but i haven't let him beep at me once^-^ He goes to bed here in 9 minutes and tomorrow will be 18 years old and i figure he has probably anywhere from 6 to 8 days left in his life, and though i know he will be even more demanding i just can't let him beep at me and with his cute little face and self i don't mind giving him the constant attention.

Edited by webster04, 25 September 2012 - 08:54 PM.

webster04

• webster04 user photo

Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:07 AM ( #62 )

Just a quick update on what happened yesterday, since quite a bit happened or at least i like to think this way^-^

I've spent the past 2 days giving haku the worst care ever and i feel so bad for him right now, i'm letting him beep for attention 3 times before i feed and play with him for one and the other is i let his poops pile up on the screen... but normally once there are three on the screen i clean it up but i have let him cleep in his own filth 2 nights in a row so here's hoping that later on i manage to get kutchitamatchi finally^-^

I waited till over 5 hours after getting up yesterday for kitsune to change into his teen form and a little after 2pm he finally changed into kodoten like i wanted and now i've been giving him bad care so i can have my sweet ginji angel back again^-^ The last update i have is on the very cute but very needy ryusei, yesterday as soon as he woke up he started dropping a heart every 10 minutes O_o This was a bit nerve racking but i managed to catch him in time except for 2 times where he did beep.

So i kept caring for him like this till i was heading over to a friends for the evening, well i get there and pause ryusei but keep him in my pocket to be safe...... WRONG After haku and kitsune went to bed i pulled ryusei out to see his clock jumped to 3am and ryusei was fast asleep, so i set his clock right and woke him up so now cause of this he was aged a day.

I'll add more to this later on tonight since it's only 10am right now here.

Update #1:At 12:10pm Haku changed into the character i have failed at getting 2 times in a row Kutchitamatchi^-^ I quickly feed him 4 meals and played a ton of games to make him happy and all i need to do is get his last 2 disciplines and ichi have kutchipatchi for sure^-^

Edited by webster04, 27 September 2012 - 12:11 PM.

webster04

• webster04 user photo

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:47 PM ( #63 )

Might be another short log today but i normally am wrong when i say that so will see.

Yesterday after posting in the morning i headed off to hang out with a few friends and since ryusei is soo needy at his old age i just paused him not only so he wouldn't die while out and about but also so he'd get the day i aged him back, he basicly stayed paused for almost 10 hours along with kitsune and haku since i needed to catch haku's disciplines to geet kutchipatchi after all.

Nate's batteries are dead so right now i don't have the music star going and don't know if i'll get any new cr2032's or not since towards the end he was getting on my nerves (his stress would not go down even with playing plus he didn't like any of his toys so i couldn't make the stress go down either way). This afternoon haku got sick yet again so he'll probably change sometime tomorrow so hopefully i can get his last discipline and then get kutchipatchi.... though if i fail at him i'll still get nyorotchi which wouldn't be bad.

Update: After 21 days of none stop care for ryusei i can proudly say he went to bed tonight at the age of 21 and tomorrow he will be 22^-^ Haku got his last discipline this evening and should be changing sometime tomorrow into either kutchipatchi, nyorotchi or tarakotchi which none of them would be bad either since i haven't had any of them in a long time.

Kitsune continues to live happily along being as sweet as he is, i almost had him beeping at me early this morning cause of ryusei but i managed to catch him befor he would beep. Speaking of which 4 of my tama's... thats right all 4 of my tama's have woken me up befor my alarm has gone off, no sooner did 9am hit he beeped cause his hunger hearts were empty and he had 1 left in happiness. I really wonder if he'll make it through tomorrow or not and if this will be my last night with him for 6 to 7 days untill he returns again.

Ryusei is definitly no Webster but I have bonded with this japanese series 1 gen2 and if i manage to get lucky and if anyone who reads this has this exact shell designed american gen2/p2 tamagotchi please let me know cause i would love to have my little webster back as well^-^

Posted Image

Edited by webster04, 28 September 2012 - 11:09 PM.

webster04

• webster04 user photo

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:56 PM ( #64 )

I'm back and time for a new log.

The past 3 days some stuff has happened, some good anf others bad but i'll get to them as i type^-^ First off i woke up or should i say was woken up by ryusei at 9am saturday morning (forgot to set my alarm) with his hunger and happy hearts all emptied, so i cared for him, got up and checked on haku and kitsune and did my usual morning routine (coffee, turning on my pc and breakfast). Of course with ryusei being 22 he was emptying all his hearts in 10 mins or less so i spent a majority of the day just caring for him but i was fine with this since this is the oldest i've even got him to live, i continue to care for them all till 2pm hits and i hear haku changing into his adult form... i watched the screen checker to black and hoped i cared for him right and as it cleared i was greeted by non other than kutchipatchi^-^

I continue my day like normal with caring for a very needy mimitchi, my new kutchipatchi and a not so needy kitsune (who if i haven't said turned into my ginji angel^-^) till 8pm hits and i head off to a friends house for a night of playing magi the gathering. Somehow though as i got home and got ready for bed that i knew it would be me and ryusei's last night together and i was right when i thought this...

Yesterday morning comes around and of course i'm caring for all three of them with more care going to ryusei than haku or kitsune, less than 1 hour after ryusei woke up he decided to leave me. I was in the middle of a game with him when i saw that skull appear and in the middle of a game he started the dreaded death beeps, he was by far my oldest living mimitchi at the ripe old age of 23 and this time around we bonded a lot more than any of the other times. I instantly rehatched him and headed out for the afternoon durring which ryusei hatched and i started caring for my newly hatched shirobabitchi.

After a hour of care he changed into tonmarutchi and became much easier to care for at this point, around 2pm he got his first discipline and another around 6pm before going to bed at 8pm. Today so far he's asked for 1 discipline but should be getting the other anytime this afternoon or evening and he should be getting sick either tonight or tomorrow morning followed by changing. Haku is doing well today at 7, he got sick this morning but since he's a bad care adult i kinda figure he would since the bad care adults never stay around nearly as long as the others do and as for kitsune well, he's been doing well considering the last few days of ryusei's life he wasn't getting the care he needed but he doesn't show any signs of age yet and shouldn't for another few days at most.

webster04

• webster04 user photo

Posted 02 October 2012 - 10:35 PM ( #65 )

First off i have to say thank you to everyone reading my log, never figured i'd have over 1k views^-^ Not much has happened since my log yesterday though... ryusei got sick yesterday (i think i said that already but i'm too tired and lazy to check right now^-^) and after a hour ro so he got his last discipline and a little after 1pm changed into tongaritchi like i wanted, which means i should have my mimitchi back by friday which will be great.

One thing i didn't plan on is with how long he stayed around last time i might not have my mimitchi around for my birthday this month (29 days and counting) so i might have to restart him so i can have him around by then.... and now onto the other tama's i have going. Haku is doing ok for being a kutchipatchi though he got sick yesterday and today, been so long since i had a bad character that i forgot how sickly they can be. Kitsune is doing well also, taking about 3 walks and getting 3 praises a day right now and though i've been giving ryusei more of my attention right now so i have no idea how long it takes for him to lose any hearts.

webster04

• webster04 user photo

Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:02 AM ( #66 )

It;s been 3 days since my last log so nows a better time than ever to type up a new one.

The past 3 days have been rather dull for me and my three tama's, what with both haku and kitsune being adults and ryusei only being in his teen stage. I've been take the best care possible of ryusei so i can get my sweet long eared mimitchi back and since i need him to leave in time to get him back again by my birthday i figure i'll just keep him up later at night, so for the last few nights he's been up with me till i've gone to bed (around midnight or 1am sometimes).

He got his first discipline on tuesday at 12:19pm while i was waiting for a friend to show up so we could hang for a bit and right before he got this discipline i was going to check on his stats and accidentally disciplined him... at first i thought this would screw up my chances of getting mimitchi back and thoughts popped in about reseting him but i didn't do that, instead i let him keep on going with the thought that pochitchi was who i would get this time around. I kept caring for him and by wensday afternoon he got his last discipline and shortly afterwards got sick, that night i kept him up with me till almost 3am since for some reason i just couldn't get any sleep.

So yesterday i kept him close to me and waited for him to change which by his first poop let me know that it would happen sometime before midnight even hit, so around 9pm i head over to a friends house to play card games and listen to music when it happens. Were in the middle of a game of magic the gathering when i hear the familiar changing tune... i grab ryusei and watch the screen black out, then clear and let tongaritchi do 1 full animation before it blacked out again and to my surprise there was my sweet little mimitchi^-^

Haku and Kitsune are doing ok at this moment both at the age of 11 today (kitsune's normal leaving age), there both rather needy and have been for the past few days. If i leave them alone for more than 20 minutes they both beep letting me know either their hunger hearts are empty or they need to be played with, and since kitsune has no other option than playing the game ihave no choice but to play the game with him but haku has been getting snacks as of late and then i'll play the game with him alot to make him lose those gained pounds (he's on a yo-yo diet!).

Right now (for my own sanity) i only have ryusei up while both haku and kitsune are paused till i can finish my morning coffee (but also to prolong their lives a bit) then i'll unpause them and let them keep on doing what they do.

webster04

• webster04 user photo

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:58 PM ( #67 )

This log will be shorter than the last few logs i've typed out and you will all find out why in a bit.

Since my last log both kitsune and haku died 1 day apart from each other, kitsune at the age of 11 and haku at the age of 12... I still have no clue when kitsune died (he had been in my pocket and since his attention beeps are softer i didn't hear him) but since his death i restarted him and i am trying my hand at getting the lucky unchi-kun again. So far he's been ignored for 2 days and will hopefully change this time around.

Haku had been very needy the last 2 days of his life and had a tendency of getting sick everyday but was very lovable and he will be very missed, but with his death i tabbed little haku till the 24th. I'm only caring for ryusei right now and for good reasons, see my b-day is on the 31st (halloween baby here) and i want not only my sweet little mimitchi around for my birthday but i also want ginjirotchi around as well so thats why i don't have haku going right now and instead only ryusei.

With how long ryusei stayed around last time i fear he might not die on the 24th so as i'm typing this (current time is 10:01pm) he is still awake^-^ I'm purposely keeping him up past his bedtime so he will use up his living hours in a shorter time thus keeping me up past my usual bedtime ( i normally go to bed around midnight).

One last thing to talk about, With having my tumblr blog (webster04.tumblr.com) i decided to make one for my tama's. This will be more for the photo's i take of my tamagotchi's so i'll have a place to put them all, my new blog can be found at http://ryuseimimitchi.tumblr.com

Edited by webster04, 07 October 2012 - 09:00 PM.

webster04

• webster04 user photo

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:40 PM ( #68 )

It's been almost a week since my last update so now is a better time than ever to post another one of these logs.

Since my last log quite a bit has happened, both good things and bad things but i'll get to those as i get to them...Nothing really happened on monday with any of my tama's but thats to be expected with only caring for one tama instead of the usual three i normally run. Tuesday was a bit more eventful with my pal mike coming out here on the south shore train to get me and head back to his house in south bend and after almost 2 hours we finally arrived, during this time ryusei got sick signaling the third stage of his life.

We cleaned up a room in his house to make room to fix a hole in his ceiling and after this didn't do much for the rest of the day, wensday was a bit uneventful as was thursday while out in south bend but around noon we headed off to a burger place called Five Guys for burgers and fries (which were the best burgers and fries i've EVER had). The next day (thursday) mike had to work a 12 hours shift so i helped his gf watch his daughter cassy till he got home after 5pm, ryusei kept me from going insane durring this time to (along with something mike gave me).

Friday finally comes around and i got up at an early 5am my time (6am south bend time) so i could get ready to catch the train and head back home so i woke ryusei up early so i would have someone to keep me company while i waited. I finally got back home a little after 9am and of course durring the time i reset kitsune (failed again at getting Unchi-kun again) so while i was on the train i cared for him and he changed as i got back into michigan city, we spent the rest of the day catching up on logs here and tv shows that recorded while i was gone.

Later on durring the evening i headed off to get some food before going to a friends house to hang and while i was there something bad happened... I was standing in line to order and pay for my food when i heard a long single beep (like the one you hear when hitting the reset button) and i pulled both kitsune and ryusei out to find somehow someway ryusei had reset himself at the age of 13, this was devastating to me since i knew he had a while to go before he would of left but i figured he must of hit something in my coat pocket to reset and just started him again.

Everything was going good again and i figured since i didn't want to get a mimitchi only to reset him on the 24th i'd just go for kusatchi since it's been sometime since i purposly went for the worst character and since he would dye on or before the 24th, so everything was going good and ryusei was well onto his way of becoming the bad teen (name eludes me at the moment) when it happened again...

Yesterday afternoon while over at my friends house ryusei reset himself again and this time it was while sitting on his table. Now there was nothing that could of made him reset like this and i'm still a bit confused why it happened, i waited to reset him till i got home and after taking him apart i still had no idea why this happened again but just to be safe i put a new pair of batteries in him just in case they were the cause, since then he hasn't reset (crosses fingers) and should be changing either today or tomorrow into the bad teen so i can get kusatchi.

Thats whats been happening since my last log but before i head off for the day (only a little before 2pm here) I figure i can post a image of what kusatchi looks like for those who haven't had him before.
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no comments