Photo
* * * * - 5 votes
NO COMMENTS

Webster04's logs

• Please log in to reply

webster04

• webster04 user photo
  • Group: Account Closed

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:15 PM ( #69 )

It's only been 2 days since my last log but ryusei is already an adult., but before i get to what adult i got i'll catch you all up on yesterday first. The night i posted my last log i ended up staying up till almost 2 am (just couldn't sleep) so i kept little ryusei awake with me and put kitsune on pause so he wouldn't wake up at 9am while i was still fast asleep. I didn't end up getting up till after 11am yesterday and less than an hour after getting up ryusei changed into Hashitamatchi^-^ Now Tongaritchi is cute but Hashitamatchi in a way is cuter for some reason, so i kept up the bad care and letting him sleep with 2 to 3 poops on the screen seemed to be helping with the bad care.

Shortly before he went to bed last night he got sick... now i didn't know if this was cause he's a bad teen or cause it was a signal he would be changing anywhere in the next 12 hours but i kept caring for him. Today started at the usual 9am with ryusei beeping almost right as he woke up and kitsune needing to be praised, speaking of kitsune he's 5 today and doing well^-^ Only needing care every hour or so and taking a few walks a day. I kept both of them close by just in case ryusei decided to change while outside cutting plants down for my mom and listening to music.

Well around 5pm while on my pc ryusei changed into his adult form and i can say i didn't give him bad enough care cause i got Takotchi instead of Kusatchi like i was going for, now in a way this is both and and good. It's been years since i last got Takotchi and this means he will also live a bit longer than Kusatchi would of (kusatchi normally lives to the age of 9 or so where takotchi might live to 10 or older). So thats whats happened the last 2 days, once ryusei leaves things wil go back to being more normal with having all three vintage tama's going since my b-day wouldn't be the same without my sweet little mimitchi and ginjirotchi^-^

webster04

• webster04 user photo

Posted 19 October 2012 - 09:40 PM ( #70 )

It's time for another one of these logs, and with only 3 days since my last one that could only mean one thing.

Wensday started off kinda slow and lazily what with me running low on coffee and what not but eventually i made my way over to my friend steve's house waaaaaaaaaaay on the other side of town (good 20 minute walk for me) so i grabbed kitsune and ryusei and headed off, Kitsune was at the age where he was dropping tenshi power and hearts faster than before and i wanted to make sure he wouldn't die on me where ryusei had got sick earlier in the day but only cause of how sickly he was.

They both made it through wensday but not without me spacing and forgot to check on them before they went to bed so both went to sleep that night with poop on the screen... Thursday went a little bit better (i got more coffee!!!!!!!!) and by 11am i was out the door and off to hang with a good firend, well he talked me into going with him and another one of his friends out to south bend to a place called octapharma to donate plasma (got something in return for donating too^-^). Well while getting the plasma drawn out of my blood i totally spaced and forgot about both kitsune and ryusei (i feel so ashamed), it was a little after 7pm when i was done and as soon as i got in my friends car and pulled them out i saw ryusei fast asleep (got him up and hour ealier that morning) with poop by him again and kitsune waving goodbye to me.

I can't believe i forgot about them like this **smacks own forehead** but since i can't change any of that i just tabbed kitsune when i got home (and i'll explain that in a bit), I didn't get home till late after the fact and promptly went to bed. This morning started off like normal but with only ryusei going things tended to be a bit dull, well i headed off yet again to the same guy i hung out with 2 days in a row then headed off to the library from there before going home. Some where in this time frame ryusei gave in and left... his attention light was on so he left sick probably and alone cause i didn't hear his beeping in my pocket.

Even though it's still 5 days away till i wanted to do this after ryusei's death (R.I.P Takotchi) i decided to start the hatching of ryusei and haku today instead of on wensday... so they will be either 12 or 13 on my birthday and i can handle them at the age easily^-^ Of course ryusei will be a mimitchi cause my birthday would not be complete without a long eared mimitchi^-^ Haku will be a ginjirotchi and kitsune, well i'll be trying for a third time at getting the lucky unchi-kun on the 24th and if i fail again i'll still have time to get ginjirotenshi or taraten for my b-day.

webster04

• webster04 user photo

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:57 PM ( #71 )

Time for another log!

This can be considered a continuation from my last log since i completely forgot to write some things in it, After ryusei died while i was out on friday I waited till i got home a little after 2:30pm to start both him and haku up. Well it has been a while since i started up 2 tama's at the exact same time and boy was that first hour and 5 minutes challenging! I managed to keep both of them happy and full and after taking a nap and getting sick ryusei changed into tonmarutchi and haku into marutchi^-^

The rest of friday went by slower and a bit easier after there changes and before they went to bed that night they both got 2 disciplines bringing their bars to 50%, yesterday was a bit dull but having haku and ryusei with me made it that much better. We spent the day online playing games, listening to music and even watched a little tv till 8pm when they both fell alseep. Durring this time though both of them got a third discipline and around 3pm or so got sick^-^

Today started off at the usual 9am (how many times have i said this line? probably too many time) and after making coffee and turning on my pc i checked on ryusei and haku, around 10am they both got their last disciplines and only shortly after what i was waiting for finally happened. I was outside enjoying the nice cool day with ryusei and haku when right at 12:29pm and 13:30pm they changed, haku changed first followed by ryusei and though i thought i set them at the exact same time they still changed a minute behind each other.

Like i wanted too though haku changed into tamatchi and ryusei into tongaritchi, they spent the rest of the day with me here on tt along with watching a worlds wildest police videos marathon on spike tv and even got a walk in with me before heading off to bed at 9pm.

webster04

• webster04 user photo

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:52 PM ( #72 )

Wow, guess the last 8 days have flown by or I like to think it has^-^ Either way it's time for another log and i have a good amount to talk about this time around!

Since my last log both Haku and Ryusei have changed into their adult forms and I'm happy to say I got both adults I wanted^-^ Haku changed into Ginjirotchi and Ryusei into Mimitchi so I'm quite happy with that (this all happened around 1:30pm on wensday last week). The very next day started over 4 hours before either of them woke up since me and a friend were catching the 6:30am train from michigan city to south bend to donate more plasma at octapharma, we didn't end up getting into south bend till after 8am and walked for over 2 hours to get to the place (never again) which was over 6 miles away. We didn't get back into town till after 6pm and haku and ryusei were with me through it all and I made sure they were full and happy the entire time (didn't want a repeat incident like the following thursday with kitsune) and shortly after getting home I put them to sleep and crashed.

Since then not much has been going on, I kept an eye on both of my tama's to make sure they didn't beep at me for attention and they got to go out and enjoy the cool breezy weather were having. Yesterday though started off on a slightly bad note with haku getting sick almost right as he woke up at the age of 10 and even worst ended on a bad note too (forgot to check on them before 10pm hit so they went to sleep with poo on their screens) but other than that there doing just fine. Ryusei got sick earlier today too but since my b-days only 2 days away I know they will be around then and well after^-^

webster04

• webster04 user photo

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:20 PM ( #73 )

It's been 9 days since my last log and things haven't been happening lately. I haven't been typing up logs as much the last month or so and I guess it's only cause i've been enjoying caring for my tama's (speaking of which, kitsune is 13 today haku and ryusei are both 22) and I doubt i'll be making many logs for the rest of the year. Not that i'm getting bored with my little friends or anything but untill i get some more tama's things would just get a bit boring with only talking about the same three tama's over and over again.

So with that i bid all my readers a short good-bye till next year when i can (hopefully) get some more tamagotchi's to talk about.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no comments