I wish my username wasn't repeat_offender, but here's repeat_offender's log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

repeat_offender

Reaction score
Hello, everyone :) I'm back! :D

And I'm FINALLY getting an ID-L. Finally.

In exactly one month, on my birthday. I know a lot of people enjoyed my other log, (https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/174406-tamagotchi-v45-log/)

so I hope you guys will read my new one!

Like I said, I'll be getting it in a month, and thats when I will be starting it.

I'll try not to over-do it with too many tamas this time so I can stick with it.

So, I'll be back logging in a month! :)

Ugh.

I've been reading logs here with ID L's, and, can I just say?

I can barely contain my excitement :)

It shipped a few days ago but it's still going to be a while D:

WHY DO ID L'S HAVE TO COME FROM SO FAR AWAYYYY?

My ID L came earlier than expected!! :) I'm so excited!

Its an early birthday present from my husband, and I told him to surprise me with the color.

And he picked..

29201zo.jpg

White! :) Its so pretty! The back is so pearly white and the front is beautiful. I'm in love with it! :D

2s68r2d.jpg
15pia8o.jpg

I started it up right away, and hatched a baby girl! :)

10hn1pc.jpg
16k29n8.jpg

Her name is Macaroon :)

331hbf9.jpg

Its been raining on my animal crossing town for literally two weeks straight. It seems I can't escape rain anywhere I go, haha :p

I played some games with her, then took her to Donuts Park :)

28velgj.jpg
345xvy8.jpg
23w66ms.jpg

Mamametchi offered to sell me this cute litte..bow accessory thing? Haha I'm not sure, but its cute so I bought it :3

And after the hour, she evolved!

24fh2xt.jpg

The characters in this game are so adorable :)

I'm sorry my pictures are a little weird and crooked, I'll get better next time.

So thats it for now! Hope you guys will still enjoy reading my log and my ramblings :)

a2mn7.jpg

Today was mostly spent playing games :) I didn't meet anyone in donuts park that wanted to sell me anything, but Macaroon met some pets and socialized in the park some.

At around 6:30, she evolved!

za7ix.jpg
5zodbo.jpg

She is SOOOOO CUTEEEE! Little pineapple head :3 I'm not shooting for any characters in particular so, :) we'll see what she ends up as.

Boring post, I know. I was kinda busy today with some stuff that came up that I didn't plan so, I didn't have a ton of time to play with her.

I wish they didn't go to sleep at 7pm :( thats too earlyyy.

I don't like changing the time all the time but I just might have to :p

Anyway, thanks for reading :)

I meant to log last night and forgot!

Macaroon evolved last night! :3 She's a Lovelitchi! Soooo cute, I can't even stand it :)

2h2qxqt.jpg
evb5mp.jpg
2hd2mvr.jpg
2i91ldz.jpg
4s05n6.jpg

I got her happiness symbols right away and changed her outfit into something I thought was even cuter on here than the princess dress, then she went to bed~ :)

35kmvcp.jpg

Isn't she the cutest!?

Today I have been really busy with church and grocery shopping so I haven't had a ton of time to play with her.

But we did go to Donuts Park and she met three little green guys.

No idea who they are, but they gave her a little purse, bag type thing. When I clicked to use it, it didn't do anything, but she looks like she likes it ;P

2itq5ns.jpg
3136hhg.jpg

I need to look up what its for :)

May update later, but probably tomorrow. Thanks for reading!

Today has been quite eventful...

21nl85h.jpg
34zg5cm.jpg

I took Macaroon to the park, and she socialized quite a bit! She met a doremetchi at the park three times this afternoon, and decided to take her home!

It is the CUTEST thing I have ever seen! I want to squeeze it! :3

mmc2hi.jpg

I looked up yesterday what that bag does. Haha, and I'm probably the last to know ;P

It gives me 50% off everything at Tama Depa. Its pretty useful! Almost makes the Market not really a big deal.

dxbucg.jpg
30lgqo6.jpg

This afternoon she got her final happy symbol and was recorded in the little album. I'm not sure if thats what its called?

She's so photogenic! :3

I'm pretty attached to her so I think I'm going to keep her until tomorrow morning.

bivw46.jpg
10gl9tv.jpg
25ezasi.jpg
t6xl5c.jpg
2qk2fwo.jpg

Later in the afternoon it started raining (Look at doremetchi in the little pet house! soooo adorable!).

So I had Macaroon clean the house, since there will be a baby in it tomorrow, and then took her out for a little treat at the bakery.

I'm going to play with Macaroon a ton now before its time for her to leave me!

Thanks for readingggg.

1z1vk2f.jpg

Well today is the big day for Macaroon. I took her outside this morning to play with doremetchi one last time before they move.

I love when doremetchi makes that face, its too cute!

2q19mv7.jpg
29kwdp0.jpg
2jdgtqe.jpg
143f3l.jpg

So we went down to the matchmaker, and she was so overwhelmed by Kuromametchi's charm that she saw fireworks! They spent some time together, and it was very cute.

6pc4eu.jpg
afht7c.jpg
bj8ysl.jpg

She gave birth to baby Cookie. As adorable as her mom was! She left her in my care, and I was a little more sad to see her go than I thought I would be :c

29emzqa.jpg

I took her to the park and she met an adorable little sopratchi! I want it c: I'm gonna get it!

yl5rc.jpg

I decided to give her some care misses so I can get a new character. I usually don't do this but I did.

I have no idea how many care misses I gave her but she has evolved into a Rolutchi. Very cute!

I'll update later for sure. I'm in a rush, so bye, and thanks for reading!!!

1zd5ff6.jpg

Yesterday was a long day! As soon as I finished logging yesterday, my husband and I had to go to his school so he can register for next semesters classes.

I played with Cookie in the lobby. :3

15rceo0.jpg

We remodeled her kitchen yesterday, and she met many pets in the park :) She even bought some discount clothing and accessories at the Tama Market.

2e30hur.jpg

I couldn't help but laugh when she went to sleep because her entire body is completely flat ;) hahahaha.

Last night my husband and I went to go see The Amazing Spiderman. It was so good!!! If you haven't seen it yet, you must :D

Its ALMOST as good as The Avengers. Almost ;)

jh4i9s.jpg

This morning has been pretty laid back. Took her to the bakery for a little snack, and that's about all we've done today.

She should be evolving any minute now so I'll update later when she does.

Happy fourth to my American readers! :)

Be safe ;)

2z84x3t.jpg
xo1slz.jpg
1y1udw.jpg

Cookie evolved! :) How adorable. I took her out for steak to celebrate her evolving on the fourth.

116p5oo.jpg

She's sleeping now, not too much done today. Went to a barbeque and a ice cream/fireworks party at my church, so we didn't play much.

But we have all day tomorrow! :D So I'll update then, thanks for reading!

14317va.jpg
xc65g4.jpg

Cookie evolved! Guess I should've named her Cupcake, huh? ;)

1043mdc.jpg
2sbvf5e.jpg
2nrf33a.jpg
2zfquma.jpg

This afternoon we went to the park and she got herself that pet :) just as cute as her momma's doremetchi! Look at that face :3

20racjr.jpg
1zy7b6g.jpg

Seeing her new pet made me miss Macaroon, so we went to visit her and get a little snack

That's it for today! Thanks for reading:)

Over 200 views already!? Thanks everyone! :)

This will be a two-parter, since there are so many pictures.

And I'm sorry I didn't update!

sp9h11.jpg
2rhp4y0.jpg
54c9lk.jpg

It took me a while to get Cookie's third happy symbol because it was from a toy I had to grow, and I didn't have it yet. It took forever of trying to get it right!

But we got all four :) then it was off to the matchmaker!

20b25c8.jpg
kdnxmv.jpg
2a9aakn.jpg
n627w0.jpg

Cookie (who I keep calling Cupcake ;P) fell in love with a Maisutatchi and decided to get married :)

(continued in next post...)

14vi9ls.jpg
24brm04.jpg
346am2h.jpg

Cookie had a baby girl! :) Her name is Flower. :p I feel like I may have used that name before? Not sure.

2akegj8.jpg

Later she evolved into Paletchi :)

2i51g9.jpg

I guess I didn't take very good care of her after that though. I tried, I was going for Painaputchi but I was so busy today that she got a TON of care misses, and I didn't have time

to play games with her much so I had to feed her a ton of candy. She got a tooth ache :(

She evolved into another Sabosabotchi :p

A super cute character, the cutest in my opinion, but not what I was going for. I don't really like Perotchi TOO much so I don't want another one right away...

She evolves tomorrow at 1pm, so, we'll see! :x

Thanks for reading, guys :)

So, I was going to try to go for Furawatchi. But It didn't go so well ;P

35i7hcl.jpg
j81vd1.jpg

I had a lot of cleaning to do today and when I finished I found Flower like this :( I used the four leaf clover though and cheered her right up :)

She's so cute!!! I love her :)

2q80ysj.jpg
34go6rp.jpg

This evening she went to the park, and she met a cute little Shurikentchi and took him home :) I also got my USB IrDA in the mail today!

I downloaded some awesome seeds and some cute outfits and games and rooms :)

After she adopted shurikentchi we remodeled the living room and got her a new downloaded outfit :) She looks adorable!

Tomorrow is gonna be a long day but I'll have plenty of time to play with Flower. Thanks for reading!

Guess what I got today~~

2u4jyme.jpg
28tijl.jpg

The Sailor Moon manga re-release #6! :D It came out today and I went out first thing to get it.

I'm halfway through it but I'm trying to make it last a little since the next one doesn't come out until September ;P

I'm way too addicted D:

Anywayyy... enough about that :3

2nc1jdz.jpg

Its been a cloudy day today. She played with shurikentchi in the yard some, and we've played lots of games!

We're a little broke right now so we're saving up gotchi points so we can spoil her baby when we get it ;)

She's due for her last happy symbol tomorrow afternoon! I don't know if I'm going to shoot for a specific character or not...

I better decide!

Thanks for reading, guys :)

347af79.jpg
2pr8w2a.jpg
99h34x.jpg
jgl15d.jpg

So we went to visit Cookie, Flower's mother for a snack the day before her wedding.

It was just a couple of minutes before she earned her last happy symbol and went to the matchmaker!

i23dbb.jpg
14jnp08.jpg
ej7plc.jpg
520uw9.jpg

Flower fell in love with a Shinshitchi - Finally a tama as fancy as herself :D

(continued next post..)

op6oh.jpg
x4rxbm.jpg
2gsevxc.jpg
nqhhy.jpg

Its a boy! :) The first boy on my iD L! Very exciting, and isn't he adorable!?

His name is Hercules :D You can tell how manly he is right?

spx9xk.jpg

He evolved into a Nannokitchi an hour later, and we remolded the living room :)

This is my favorite living room, and I think its more his style ;)

I'm very happy that the tama I'll have and get to take care of on the day of my birthday is our first boy!

He should be evolving around 5pm today.

I have big weekend plans for my birthday so depending on how busy I am I may or may not update.

But if I end up just being way way way too busy, there will be a big update on Monday, promise.

Thanks for reading!

Sorry for not updating yesterday! I had company for my birthday, and they stayed oneee day longer than expected ;P

Lets go through all that has happened with the dates..

July 12th evening...

34fh5ix.jpg

Hercules evolved into a Hanikamitchi. Definitely not my favorite teenager, but I still love him :)

July 13th...

w991fm.jpg
2193qc5.jpg
se7exl.jpg
velxk6.jpg

Hercules evolved into a Mametchi! Love him, so cute! We celebrated his adulthood with some hot chocolate, and a trip to the park.

He met a cute little Onsenmoguratchi and took him home.

July 14th...

2n8pkq0.jpg

My birthday! Hercules set up a party for me and everything. How sweet :)

(continued next post..)

July 15th...

2ijlppk.jpg
2ql4d4w.jpg
rb9qjb.jpg
2n807c.jpg

We got his final happy symbol, and unlocked the Henshin! He got dressed up like a prince. So handsome ;3

sw8g9l.jpg
1gmzxl.jpg
zog6d4.jpg
oji8vo.jpg

After the Henshin, it was off to the matchmaker! An Agetchi turned out to be his perfect princess, and they were married :)

(continued next post..)

30aareu.jpg
2nuniav.jpg
34nilq1.jpg

Its a boy! :) Hercules looked a little shocked to say the least. Maybe he was expecting a girl?

His name is Sushi! Yeah I know, I've been using that name since the beginning of my tama days, but I think its cute and I'll reuse it anytime I want to ;)

aauqgj.jpg

He evolved into a Kaubotchi :)

He should be evolving any time now so I will update when he does.

Thanks for reading!

I'm so sorry its been so long! We had company for my birthday that just...came back haha :)

So I've been a little busy. I also have a trip planned with my husband for our first anniversary this weekend :D

So I'll still be logging slow for a little while. But things will become more regular soon.

Anyway...

2hquqkp.jpg
531q2t.jpg

We got the same teen again, hahaha :)

Also, I grew this in the backyard with some download seeds. They're called "Morning Fare Seeds." I've been using Tama Zone's seed contents guide to figure out which seeds I want to download and use, but on the huge list, Morning Fare Seeds just aren't there. I can't find these anywhere online, so if anyone knows the contents of them, please let me know?

I think thats a plate of bacon :)

13yfjwm.jpg
2usfm87.jpg

Sushi evolved into Kuromametchi. We worked on his happy symbols right away. I've gotta say, I was shocked to learn how happy wearing overalls makes him!

(continued next post..)

Latest posts

Back