- - - - -

Sleeping Tricks

sleeping trick

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Pango

• pango user photo
  • Group: Members+Limited

Posted 14 June 2012 - 06:45 AM ( #1 )

The question is: Do you have a special trick that helps you fall asleep? Well, I do. I do some bedtime stretches. The "actual" Rocket's sleeping trick is to count all 9 planets (8 planets, with Pluto, a dwarf planet), complete with a related song to the tune of Fur Elise. Either that planet counting strategy or his special Rocket lullaby, to the tune of Nocturne No. 2. Our robotic Rocket can do those, too, but he has other sleeping tricks: other lullabies, being rocked to sleep, his Musical Planets Mobile (a mobile as seen in A Galactic Goodnight, includes all the planets, with the dwarf planet, Pluto, from the solar system, and the sun is at the center, rotates just like a baby mobile, and it even has 2 modes, one where it plays upbeat tunes, and the other where it plays soothing melodies), or a bedtime story. I'll repeat my question: Do you have a special trick that helps you fall asleep? If so, tell me. If not, don't post on this topic!

Replies

Views

Started

14 Jun 2012

Last Post

02 Jul 2012

Aubrey Hepburn

• aubrey-hepburn user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 22 June 2012 - 03:08 AM ( #2 )

Staying awake so long I feel like I'm going to faint.Works quite well, actually, though I wouldn't recommend it. lol

.bloopy

• bloopy user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 June 2012 - 02:04 PM ( #3 )

Drinking apple juice helps? Well actually I don't know but that helps dream recall. Usually I just make up a fantasy in my head and just lose myself in it and before I know it, it's morning. Works all the time in less than five minutes.
  • SugaryGoesRAWR likes this

SugaryGoesRAWR

• sugarygoesrawr user photo

Posted 25 June 2012 - 03:26 AM ( #4 )

I tend to listen to music. I hate having loud pop music, so I put on some Coldplay
Works a charm

Jadeie

• jadeie user photo

Posted 25 June 2012 - 06:39 AM ( #5 )

I lie in bed, until I sleep./shot.

I used to listen to 'Snowfield', a song off of the anime 'Clannad'. It's a peaceful tune, actually really sad after you've watched the anime. But neverless, my favourite thing to do to help me sleep.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 01 July 2012 - 07:17 AM ( #6 )

Play Animal Crossing Wild World and pretend to be sleeping until 2:00am.

TAMAGIRL2008

• tamagirl2008 user photo

Posted 02 July 2012 - 02:23 PM ( #7 )

I lie in bed and think about something.. Anything in general. Usually helps me drift off, if not I stick my headphones in. I have trouble sleeping so I even have a playlist full of music that puts me to sleep.
Sad I know, but it helps XD