Needed Pokemon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EmilsonCabasan

Reaction score
I need these Pokemon:

Snorunt (Holding Dawn Stone, Female, Level 40)

Buneary (Shiny, Female, Level 40)

Ducklett (Female, Level 40)

Smoochum (Female, Level 40)

Shinx (Female, Level 40)

Gible (Female, Level 40)

Is anyone able to do so?

I don't really care about the moves.

I can fix that later.

My Pokemon White FC: 202256906699

Wait, Pokemon White can't trade with Pokemon Heartgold, can it? Cuz I think in one of my PC boxes I have a shiny female Buneary.... but the newest version of Pokemon I have is Heartgold. I would have gotten Pokemon White when it was released but i'm 13 and mom says I'm too old for that stuff (You are NEVER too old for Pokemon, mom.) so she wouldn't let me buy it. So i'm stuck with a Pokemon version that came out 2 or 3 years ago. :(

I can get you these Pokemon on Black and White via Pokegen (it's a Pokemon generator but they'll be legit). They'll have my Trainer ID, so I hope you're okay with that. I'll try to get you a good moveset.

My Pokemon Black friend code is 0389-8203-1254 and my Trainer name is Zach.

Okay. When would you be able to make them, when could we trade, and would it be fine if you could make the Pokemon my OT? (My name is Logan)

Thank you.

Also, what do you use to upload your .pkm files? I made some but they didn't upload on Pokegts.us, or pokestation.net.

I can use my action replay to generate them in my Pokemon Black game. But I can upload them as files if you wish (although I have no idea how I'd do that).

To make the Pokemon your OT, I'd need to know your Secret ID for your Pokemon White copy. I can find it if you trade me one of your Pokemon (it can't be one you received in a trade) for a short time to find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back