Tamagotchi V4 Royal Costume

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amat Gotchi

Reaction score
I finally donated 200000 Gotchi points to the king on my V4. The king gave me a shield as a souvenir when I visited TamaTown.Then, I opened my items list and found the royal costume. My Tamagotchi, Brad, strutted around with it for a while and then gave me a 10-digit password called "PASSWORD FOR ??" I entered this password in the password booth of my Tamagotchi but it said "ERROR." What is this password and where am I supposed to enter it? Has anyone else here obtained the Royal Costume and experienced the same thing?

Well did both of the tamagotchis donate that amount of points? I know Certain passwords. Like the tama you donated the points on should be the only tama that the code works on. I know cuz I have the sceptre code and it only works on the tamas that donated a certain amount of money.

Sorry, I used cryptic language there. I meant I entered the password from the royal costume onto the one Tamagotchi on which I donated points. I believe you misread "booth" as "both." But I used some lame sentence structure. Also, I sent the costume via present to one of my other V4s and it gave the same password, after strutting around in the costume. On the Tamagotchi from which I originally donated points, I got all the king's souvenirs. :huh:

P.S. Does anyone know how much money you earn in Tamagotchi games via infrared connection if you have donated 200,000 points to the king? I noticed the winnings go up with donation, but I haven't yet found out how much it increases at that point.

Sorry for my rushed writing style. I am typing this in a hurry.

Edit: I found what happened after poking around the site. https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/100972-v4-password-for/

I found the answer to one question now, but the answer to another still awaits!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back